224 8/10M Hpal

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this. Currently 8/10M with roughly 40 pulls on SLG, have gotten into P3. Looking for a guild that is around the same prog. I am not looking for a 2/3/4 of 10 mythic guild. No offense, but I would like to obtain CE this tier.

I just recently returned to the game a few months ago, and got back into raiding. I take constructive criticism well, and want to take raiding serious, but I also do not want it to be a job. I put in work, look at my parses, bring all consumables, watch the fights and know them. Looking for a home that I can hit CE this tier and future tiers. Would preferably be a group that pushes keys and pvps as well. I don’t want to get on to raid, and after that everyone disappears.

Also staying horde, I will not transfer to alliance. Preferably after 8:30PM EST for raid times. (Days do not matter, I can attend every raid after 8:30).

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from anyone interested!

1 Like

Hi Keefheals!

We are recruiting dps (melee and ranged) and a holy paladin for CE progression.

Fallen Empire is a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but serious atmosphere. Toxic people need not apply. We’re always interested in recruiting solid players, irrespective of what our current recruitment needs are - if you like the sound of us, hit me up.

Raids are Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST
8/10 M - progging p3

Wowprogress: https ://www. wowprogress. com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
Application: https ://apply. wowaudit. com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet

Hello there Keefheals, (Reelevated) is an Horde guild located on Illidan and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Wanted to reach out and see if our team worked for you. We start just before 8:30PM EST (8PM EST), but we are 10/10M looking for a 2nd H Pally. See our info below to see if it’s a good it.

8-12 wed/thurs – good luck in your search

[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

10-1am EST W/TH

Hey there, Retirement Sanctuary is a bunch of old raiders clinging to the progression dream. Our goal is to clear all the content (Cutting Edge), on a more relaxed schedule than the good ole days.

Realm: Illidan Horde
Raiding Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST
Recruiting: All roles (even tanks) will be considered!
Progression: 8/10 Mythic, just starting on SLG

We are also recruiting what we call ‘flex’ raiders, who may not be available every raid night. Since we’re old retired people, we know that sometimes your walker breaks down and you can’t make it to raid. Flex raiders are lower priority to get in on progression kills, but can pretty freely come in on farm bosses.

In short, our mission is to clear mythic raids without sacrificing fun. Please reach out via discord!

Admins: (otou#7657), (Shuttlecasts#8052), (Zinnin#1337), (Aidmaro
#5131)

chek us out at the following link:

-TILTED- is a returning guild of mythic players with various Cutting Edges throughout their experience. We are currently seeking a few more players to round out a mythic roster for the rest of the tier and moving forward! Our goal is to accomplish CE every tier within a timely manner, but we are not willing to sacrifice our raid environment in order to accomplish these goals. Targeted harassment will nvr be tolerated!

Schedule:
Tues: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Weds: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Thurs: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)

Current Roster Needs:
Tanks: Closed
DPS: Everything!
Heals: Disc Priest

We are always open to any and all strong candidates so plz dont shy away from applying if you feel we would be a good fit.

Expectations:
Every raider is expected to carry themselves positively. This means don’t attack your fellow raider
Come prepared! While the guild will provide various consumables, you should still show up ready with what you need.
Know the fight: take advantage of external sources such as YouTube videos/guides for each fight before we pull. We will also keep our Discord up to date with the latest guides/information.
Know your class: just like above, take advantage of external sources to know how to play your class to its maximum potential.

Where to Apply:

h ttps://forms.gle/xMStKUWaEj1byZDv7

How to get in touch:
Dax#12441 (Bnet)
BlackMamba#1909 (Bnet)
Chugs#11757 (Bnet)/ChugsBleach#8587 (Discord)
Draz#11875

Hello, I’m from Ilterendi, we are currently 8/10 with sub 20% pulls on slg. We raid Fri/Sat 8-11 server. We are currently looking for a few good players to finish out the tier. If you are interested add me to btag or discord:
Taunted#1972 -btag
Taunted#9350 -discord

Hello keefheals,
My guild is 9/10, we raid from 9:30-12:30 PST t/w/thu. We are actively looking for quality healers to finish CE with and to push ce in 9.1
I’d love.to chat about what your looking for in a community, add me on discord @ agomem#9333

The Hub looking for raiders for mythic Prog! We are looking to push Mythic castle Nathria and currently sit at 8/10 Mythic. Exceptional raiders of any role are always encouraged to apply!

A large group of the team got CE in Nyalotha and are looking to do it again!

We have a discord server where you can get information and the tools you need we also run mythic+ and pvp for fun but we are more focused on raid.
We want to have fun here but ultimately our goal is CE so have that mindset coming in.

Our raid times will be Tuesday and Thursday from 9-12pm EST and we have an optional raid Sunday from 9-11pm EST.

Reply to this thread if you are interested you can also contact BIGRIG#2216 or Biggsssyyy#3466 (case sensitive) on discord we’d be happy to give you more info

[A] Atrophy - Stormrage. 9/10M. Raid Thur/Sun/Mon 7:30-10:30pm EST. Add me if you’re interested Syan#1437

Hey I think we might be a good fit! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (10/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 10/10M in Castle Nathria, and our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortable get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409