224 8/10 M Resto Druid LF CE guild

Hi, my guild recently disbanded due to attendance issues so Im looking for a new home, Im hoping to find someone thats already 8/10. CST time 7pm or later and any day of the week. My current logs arent great because I havent really played a ton on my druid in mythic prog cuz I was swapping beetween my shaman and druid alot. Id go from my recent sludge kill. If you give me a chance to trial I wont disappoint :smiley: my ing is Ahnari-Bleeding Hollow if you wanna check me out. Im willing to transfer from ally to horde, ID PREFERRRR ALLY…but honestly just want a guild so I guess horde is ok too lol.
Any questions feel free to DM me.

BNET Fluffykins#11264
DCORD Meepz#6086

Hi Meepz! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Diminishing Returns > on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old raiding guild focused on end game content.

Our website will tell you a lot about our guild, community is important to us. Please take the time to look at it.
h ttps://dr-guild.com/ (space after h)

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Progression:
Castle 9/10 M

Discord: MsGrim#5553