224 6/10M Mage and 223 6/10M Resto Shaman LF Guild

still looking for horde only options

A Few more hours

yo, add my discord Katyperry#6201, i got a spot for both of you guys. About to be 7/10M hopefully tonight. Tues/Thurs 5:15-8:15pm Server time(Illidan). We wiped on council 15% thursday nights raid.

thanks for the offer katy but that is just a tad too early for us atm

1 Like

Added you in Discord so we can chat

About Us:
Prismatic is a mythic raiding guild with a casual 2-night per week raid schedule, but a strict recruitment policy. We are always open for high quality applications from any class/role. Even if we are not recruiting your class, please don’t hesitate to apply if you believe you would be an asset to our team. We aim to keep a roster of 25 and only recruit what is necessary for a healthy raid roster. Our raid spots are competitive, so if you believe you can compete with someone on our roster we encourage you to apply.

Current Needs:
-Resto Shaman
-Ranged DPS
-RealTankPlayerPls

Raid Times:
-Tuesday 8pm-11pm EST
-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST (Optional night for Heroic/M+/RBGs)

Add Dopamine#11886/Drgoobi#1829 on btag or Dr.Goobi#1503 on disc for more info

My sales pitch isn’t as put together as these guys but I’m cute I swear.

Hello there Shocks and friend, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey SHocksmagus and partner! If you are still waiting on the right fit, I’d love for you to consider Dedicated and Medicated Gaming. If you are willing to consider an alliance guild, we are a new guild that is building up our roster for raiding. However, all our core members have earned KSM and AoTC and plan to keep this going for 9.1. Although we are not quite ready to pull mythic, our core members have done mythic raiding last tier and we were 3/10. We do plan to push into mythic once the roster is full and the team is ready.

There is no spec requirement as we just want people to have fun playing what they love best. You can play any role you like in keys and our raid roster has DPS and Healing spots open. You also do not have join our guild to play with us. If this appeals to you and you want to feel us out as a community, you are welcome to do this too.

If this sounds appealing, here’s our bnets and discord:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796

Hello there Meego, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hi guys, my group has 2 spots available, 8/10M, if you think we could be a fit please reach out to one of the people listed at the bottom of this recruitment post, for Shock, we would love to see you on your shaman, but if mage is where your heart is, we can make that work as-well, thanks guys and good luck in your guild search!!

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Raid Differentiators:

Our guild, raid and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to understand boss mechanics, strategies, placements and attempt to push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions and mistakes without fear of being attacked or condescended. Many of our encounter specific in-game tools, strategy evolution and raid information is constantly updated in the guilds’ discord for planning purposes. We respect the time our members commit each week and ask that everyone on our team communicates and uses raid time constructively, intently and diligently to reach team goals!!

We do not require raiders to play alts for split runs or otherwise. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts. We also do not require raiders on hybrid classes to play across roles, though advantageous and many of our raiders do. We also do not require raiders on pure damage classes to play multiple specs, though highly encouraged and we have many that enjoy optimizing their class strengths within the group.

Stability and Historical Progression:

Proper Villains’ raid team has been raiding together for 4+ years now. We’ve consistently met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current. We pride ourselves on having a well rounded officer core who support and share the responsibilities of stable end game raiding. Our historic progression has included:

Shadowlands

Castle Nathria: Progging!

Battle for Azeroth

Uldir: 8/8M

Battle of Dazar'alor: 9/9M

Eternal Palace: 8/8M

Ny'alotha: 12/12M

Legion

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Trial of Valor: 3/3M

Nighthold: 10/10M

Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M (Darkener eludes)

Antorus: 11/11M

Warlords of Draenor

Highmaul: 7/7M

Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M

Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble, constructive personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)

Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested in joining please apply at: /proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

About Us
6/10M 10/10H is a progression minded team currently located on the US-Hyjal server. We’re looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren’t shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. We are currently under many roster changes, this is why we are behind where we want to be on our progression, and this is why we need YOU.

Current needs:
-DPS
-Healer with DPS Offspec
All exceptional players are welcome to apply.

We are a team that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you’re putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you.

Raid nights: Friday and Monday 8PM-10:30PM PST [invites start at 7:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a semi-hardcore progression team that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed.

While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared

Base Requirements

⊗ Competitive drive
⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences
⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks
⊗ Discord
⊗ Reliable internet connection
⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing]
⊗ No-lifers a plus!

If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Brodím (alt 0237) or Drafty in game at anytime!

-Contact Us
Brodim#1886
Drafty#4759

Hey there!

I know this is quite an older post but if you’re are still looking please reach out !

Seventh Breakfast an 8/10M CE Focused Guild, is looking for exceptional Ranged DPS and Healers to join its raid team to complete Castle Nathria but push further up the charts in 9.1 Sanctum of Domination. We like to keep our raid environments fun but with a sense of purpose. We set goals weekly for prog and push to hit them. We have a guild night that’s not WoW focused but most team-building exercises and good laughs. While we are looking for specific roles we will never turn away an exceptional player.

Guild Info:

Server: US - Bleeding Hollow - Horde

Current Progress: 8/10M with Progress into SLG
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8PM-11PM EST

Contact Information:

Discord: Razagul#4633 / Btag: Razagul#1969

Added you on discord if you’re still looking!
Discord: Wolfcola#1559

After nerf 8/10m 7-10 Est (Tues/Thurs) Zul’jin
I need to rep a few people that just don’t care enough to play at the level I need them if you think you can blast off to the moon then i’ll take both of you hmu on discord if you are interested.

Discord: Claysthetics#9018

Hey Friends! We are looking to replace a few players who cant consistently make raid times. Heres a link to our guild info, and ive added you bnet already. Please consider us! [H] <Bonesaw> Mal'Ganis 7/10M LFM

been taking our time looking for a home

Greetings!

Zul’Jin 10/10 H 6/10M (12/12M Nyalotha) is recruiting! We are pushing through Castle Nathria as fast a possible on 2 night schedule. We enjoy pushing m+ keys and doing arena and those who do not necessarily want to progress through raiding are also welcome to apply for m+ or just to be part of an active guild.

All classes are welcome to apply for a raid trial. In particular we are especially looking for casters (mage warlock boomkin especially), Warrior DPS and a Healer. Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8:30PM to 11:30 PM server and sometimes we’ll have optional raids on Saturday nights at the same time.

At this time we have a lot of applicants and are willing to accept more but please know that raid spots are very competitive and that you need to be dedicated to being very skilled at your class/spec and raid mechanics in order to not be benched.

If this seems like a fit for you, please send a message to the recruiting officers below for information.

Darosent#1386

Hey Shock! Great logs ^.^!

I would be interested in you and the resto shaman. I do see that you are hoping to end raid by 11:30est but if you think it might be possible for an extra 30 minutes I would love for ya’ll to hit up our recruitment officer.

We are a long time standing guild looking to bring in another solid dmg and a resto shaman (since I am trying to main swap ;)).

Here is our spam, and best of luck on your search! Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 7/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Resto Shaman
Warlock
Boomkin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/tAKzuynCNf (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruitment officer:
Discord: wobble#5613
Bnet: vicarious#11914

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Re-posting here if you are still looking.

About Us:
Premonition (8/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, health pots and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

We are currently extending until the end of the tier.

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln (remove the period in https)

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

TobyjrqtTTV#1536 hmu on bnet or discord Tobyjrqt#9830 if interested