224 6/10m FIRE MAGE LF Guild

As the title says 6/10m Fire mage looking for solid guild at the same progression or higher any days work, As for times during the weekdays from 4pmest to 11pmest. Any time on the weekends. I have logs. I have raider io. I have 1800+ rated bg. If you are interested add me Btag @ Carter34#11844

Wíz @ Illidan (US) (raider.io)

[H][Thrall] Battle Tendency, currently AOTC, is looking for skilled players to round out our mythic roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

We are also looking for experienced M+ players (+15 keys)

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!

BNET: Naddy#11821
Discord: Atomz#9840

Recently Rebranded 8/10M Guild!

All spots are competitive and we are constantly looking for exceptional players. Do not hesitate to apply if you believe you would be a solid addition to our roster.

Shadowlands Progression Schedule
◦ Tuesday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ Wednesday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ Thursday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ (OPTIONAL) Sales Sunday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)

End of Shadowlands Goals:
» Top 50 US
» Hall of Fame

Requirements and Expectations:
• Previous Cutting Edge experience (preferred)
• Competitive logs (current expansion/tier)
• Highly motivated & always seeking to improve
• Mechanical ability is important, especially early on
• Understanding of your class and how to research it
• Ability to read and understand logs
• Ambitions of Fame Slayer (HOF) or previous Famed Slayer (HOF) experience

BFA Accomplishments:

• 12/12M CE

We are interested in players who enjoy playing the game at a high level while also pushing rank. This means you’re expected to fully understand your class while also learning new encounters quickly. We run a competitive roster, so feel free to apply even if we’re not looking for your class at this time. Constructive criticism is a part of raiding, so if you cannot handle it, do not apply. Our current roster is comprised mainly from players who have high end experience, some as high as top 10.

Please apply here before contacting us: https://forms.gle/hgqbCy9R6vyityDZ7

Contact Information
Guild Master: Dath (Btag Dath#1483)
Officers: Datboimage(Btag Randyftw12#1195), ZepherWW(Btag Zephyr#11394), Laudso(btag Laudso#1204)
Sales: Intlord#1290 (GOLD ONLY)
Recruitment: Randyftw12#1195, Laudso#1204

Still looking

Hey still looking.

Hey there, Mango Bay is looking for a few more members to supplement our core on our current push to CE in Castle Nathria. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST. Our current needs are a couple strong ranged dps and a healer.
We have been a longtime group of friends playing together dating back to early Legion. If your looking for a place where people have fun and get along while downing bosses then look no further. While we expect people to perform at a certain level we are an easy going group of people to get along with.
What we expect of you; a player who is pushing there class as far as they can go and is looking to constantly better themselves. Someone who comes prepared for raid with everything needed to kill bosses, and the right attitude. If you feel you can fit these criteria then contact me below and we can talk about the future.
Thanks
Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 6/10M & 10/10H**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 6/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re getting ready to hit mythic with a focus on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other, so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: None
  • DPS: Warlocks / ranged or exceptional melee

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Hey would love to chat sometime, send me a request on discord if you’d like to chat LQWonderful#4197

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-illidan-play-off-me-710m-recruiting-for-ce/841294

Hey Wiz,

Our times are a bit later that what you’ve got listed but if you’re open to alliance an interested based on the info below then hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 6/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Mage>Hunter
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment