223 Shadow Priest - 3/10M, CE Experience LFG

Hi all, currently looking for a home to potentially achieve CE this tier and in to the future. I’ve previously had US Top 25 experience during Blackrock Foundry, but can’t quite play as many hours these days with work.

I’m always looking to improve as a player and feel I’d be an asset to any guild with realistic CE goals this tier. 2 or 3 days a week is fine as well as Alliance or Horde.

9-12PM EST would be my ideal raid times but I could be open to starting up to a half hour later, would need to finish by midnight EST however.

Have logs available / free to chat any time as I’m working from home.

discord: energy#9221
bnet: energy#12206

can you start earlier?

Looking for a 6 hour per week guild with the aim of having a good time and getting into mythic raiding? Scrub Legion might be for you. Raid times are Wed/Sun 8-11 ET. We are currently 4/10M and 10/10H.

We are a new guild looking for players with a desire to improve together and eventually full clear mythic.

With Shadowlands our goals for Scrub Legion are the following:

Get AotC done as fast as possible.

Fully clear mythic before the next raid tier.

Provide a community who will help you tackle M+ every week and climb the arena ladder if that’s your thing.

Have a fun time memeing our main tank in discord who has been given the legendary title of Meme Factory.

Our current needs are the following:

ALL DPS

Come join the squad today!

My Contact Info:

Btag: Lamborghini#1782

Discord: Pizzachef#9633

Good afternoon. GSG is looking for one more ranged dps. We raid 6-930 pst wed/sun and are 4/10M currently. I’ll add you on disc if you’d like to chat more. RaijinEnd#6451

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey Mindblaster, we’re fairly new set on a CE goal for next teir. We got 3/10M our first week, just trying to fill out the remainder of our rdps slots on our roster. We raid tues/thur 8-11EST if that could work for you, and you’re interested, check us out!

Let’s see whats up