223 mage lf guild

HELLO ALL,
First id like to say i really enjoy my current guild and the people in it, but they really just start to raid too late and arent as active in m plus as id like to be. im currently 1647 io and 2/10m frost mage. ive been frost since launch and yes its been a hell of a grind pugging almost everything. im looking for 2 days of raiding… 7-8 eastern time start. i really want get into 20 keys but the higher i get the harder the pugging is.really like to be in a more active guild and a more tight nit team.
have a great day all!!!

Hello! I’m from the guild Overtuned on Zul’jin Horde and we’re looking for more people to fill out our raid team so we can start mythic and get ready for 9.1. We are a AOTC guild that wants to see how far we can get into mythic. We do keys and more often then not have people online for anything! We’re also looking to start an RBG team and get some fun in there.

Our raid times are 7-10pm EST Thursday and Friday.

If you have any questions or are interested hit me up on discord Archmage Galacius#1482 or Btag Imperious#11797!

Sargaras-[A] 6/10 M LF Ranged Dps
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs- Using as extra day if we can.
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 20s

LF Ranged Dps
Exceptional players welcome.
Discord Ak#9528
Btag Akay#1559

Hello there, quickie.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

We are a long standing guild seeking active people. Formed in the beginning of Wrath and still going strong. All levels & interests welcome. We are an AOTC and casual mythic raid guild now accepting dedicated raiders. We raid from 8:50pm-midnight central time. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

WoW Guild Searing Shadows @ Kirin Tor :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
For a full list of classes/roles we need, though we are flexible.

Add Oriel#1933 if interested…

Shenanigans of Zul’jin is looking for more raiders to bolster it’s raid team and push as far as possible into Mythic CN.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10pm EST.

What we are looking for: All roles available, minimum ilvl 205
What are we asking for: Be competent at you class / spec, know fight mechanics or learn quick, have fun.

Shenanigans are a fun loving group of friends that recently transferred from [A] Stormrage. Officially formed in late February 2021, we have successfully achieved AOTC and are looking for more like minded players who want to push as far into Mythic as possible before 9.1

Consumables and enchantments are provided. Mythic + groups available during non-raid nights for those interested in KSM for season 1 along with Alt runs on Sundays.

If this sounds like your kind of environment, please add DrMosh#1753 to Battle.Net

Cheers!
Mosh

Hello.

We are looking for a mage to add to our roster. We are a very active guild. Besides our main raid nights, we run keys throughout the week and we have an optional alt run on Fri. If you are interested, hit me up.

Cant find a guild on Illidan 2/10 M Raid times are Wed/Sun 7-10 EST

Discord: Koliupy#4041

Good evening,

First of all I wanted to express my empathy for your guild situation, I understand what it is like when you enjoy your guild but the activity isnt there.

I am with Corrupted Cannoli on Area52, I pride myself in keeping a tight nit team. IF you should ever catch us on a raid break we are sure to keep the activity levels pumping with game nights, movie nights, and fun quirky events to keep the ball rolling!

We here at Corrupted Cannoli raid Friday and Saturday 8-11pm EST–our progression is 10/10H, 2/10M

We also do alt night/casual raiding (under reconstruction at this time)

If we are of any interest to you, I’d love to have a chat!
Bnet: Okashiro#11455
Discord: Okashiro#2856

Hey Quickkben!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey! Not sure how late you can go but we raid Tues/Weds 9-11pm Pacific (12-2am EST) we’re 2/10M and working on hungering atm (pugging killing us) check out my post and hit me up on Discord if you want to chat, Slime#6677

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
6/10 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)…

Hi there, I’m a recruitment officer from Dark Horse [Illidan]!

I read your post and I think you would be a great addition to our guild / raid team!

Dark Horse is a reformed group of friends who wanted to see our old guild come back to life. Right now we’re 10/10 N | 10/10 H | 2/10 M and looking to finalize our core so we can get to get into Mythic. From what I can see, you’d be a good fit for us!

Raid Times
Tues | Weds
8 - 11 PM CST

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you’re interested –
Bnet: Oimatewtf#1780
Disc: Oimatewtf#2269

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

4/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey quickben, we’re Formula, a 7/10M Alliance raiding guild looking for another ranged dps to fillout our roster. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST. We also have several members of our team pushing +20 Keys. My btag is jleester#1959, and my discord is Sgttruffles#2990. Let’s talk!

Hyperbole on Tichondrius is filling out it’s roster to push Cutting Edge for 9.1. We raid on Saturday 5 - 9 PM PST and Sunday 5 - 8 PM PST. You can talk to me on discord if you have any questions. Lucro#6215

Hey Quick!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey Ben,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for ranged dps.

Check us out

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hi friend!

Nova Horizon has two raid teams 6/10 M and 3/10M respectively. We’re horde-a52. New guild, but reached AOTC and our current mythic progression after reforming. Progressing as much as we can this tier and gunning for 9.1 as soon as possible.

6/10 raids T/W 21:30-00:30 est

3/10 raids T/W 20:00-23:00 est

Please contact us if we sound like a good fit!

For the 6/10 team ~ Battle.net: Gnarleyflea#1735 | Discord: Soulreaper#9545

For the 3/10 team ~ Battle.net: Punition#1680 | Discord: Bad_Vegan#7416

We hope to hear from you!

Guild & Server: ChaosTheory:Alliance:Stormrage-US
__Raid Times/Days: __
(Raid Team 1 of 2) 6/10M 10/10H “Bro, It’s a Ring of Peace” Saturday & Sunday 9am-12pm EST
(Raid team 2 of 2) 3/10M 10/10H “New Boot Goofin” Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pmEST
__Recruitment Contacts: Solemn #8227
Requirements: Discord, Weekly 14+ Key, Mature mindsets, invested in community.
Needs: Only DPS For Both Team. Need Off-tank/heal Specs

Hi Ben

Second Attempt is a 5/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541