223 HPally LF Mythic Guild

Howdy! My name is City! I have a Holy Paladin named Cityroidzl on Tichondrius. I’m looking for a Mythic raiding guild. Please check my Warcraft Logs(couldn’t link). My overall parse for Heroic CN is 95.5! I am currently 2/10M and 10/10H. I do have experience/progression on Hungering and Sunking. I find myself to be a rare catch and I am competitive!

My hours to raid are the following:
7:30PM EST to end of raid that night. With the exception of some Thursdays- at 11PM EST
I am a night raider.

You can also contact me on discord
City#9233

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
6/10 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hey City,

We’re a bit later that what I think you’re looking for but if you’re interested from the info below and think we’d be a good fit then I hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin/ Shaman

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey City!

If you are still looking, feel free to reach out. My b-net is Dabears#1561

We over at Pack Mentality on Illidan - Horde US are scouring the interwebs for awesome folks seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

Formed in the summer of 2019, the guild has achieved AOTC in Eternal Palace, Ny’alotha, and Castle Nathria with some mythic kills. Our goal is to further our adventure into mythic Castle Nathria. Raid nights are Thursday 8pm-11pm Central and Friday 8pm-11pm Central. Saturdays are an optional night typically reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Current Progression: 3/10M, 10/10H

Our current needs are as follows:

• Tanks: Any (1)
  • Healers: Priest, Paladin, Druid
  • Melee DPS: Any
  • Ranged DPS: Any (Boomie pref)

If your spec is not listed, we would still love to chat! We are always recruiting exceptional players and all roles for Mythic +.

For further information, feel free to add myself dabears#1561, KriztovChaos#1801, or raand#1678

Morning City, hope all is well hope you’ll consider us!
Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 4/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently on Lady prog @ 15% Best pull. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our GM, Ryan, recruiting officer Dom, or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officers
Discord: Greg#8068
Bnet: Gregoriusz#1863
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

Up up and away

Hello there, I added ya on discord.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

hey man we might be a good fit if you are still searching 3 almost 4/10 M on 2 day schedule.
Failfixer#11337

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Team: Free Repairs
Guild: Envelop
Server: US - Illidan
Faction: Horde

Day/Time:
Thursdays 7 - 11p CT (Illidan Time)

Currently 5/10M at the time of this post with some good pulls on Artificer. Our roster is committed and full of talent but we’re always seeking more players to add to our arsenal.

Players who will be successful on this team are prepared to raid for the full duration, they show up on time and prepared, and are knowledgeable about the game. This team is a mythic progression team and we will wipe on fights, sometimes a lot. Sour attitudes, elitists, or overly negative personas need not apply. Our team does not accept large group applications.

Sound like something you’d enjoy?
Get your nights back! Apply today!

https://envelop.gg/fr

Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 4/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently 1 night into Lady prog @ 15% Best pull. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hey City,

We’re an 8/10M Alliance guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11EST. We’d love a solid hpal to add to our roster, so if interested hit us up below:

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

Weekdays is a 10/10H 4/10M is a late night guild focused on mythic progression. We are a laid back guild that likes to get down to business. The guild has been around for more than 5 years under some leadership or another. As we jumped into 8.3 with full force we became aware very quickly how much we enjoyed pushing mythic. While we missed the kill for CE we want to keep pushing hard in Shadowlands.

Raid Schedule: Our raid days are Tuesday & Thursday from 10pm EST until 1am EST. We also offer a heroic off-night for casuals/alts.

Current Needs: We are currently looking for strong DPS for mythic progression. We are seeking players who can do mechanics while still doing competitive dps.

ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYER WILL BE CONSIDERED REGARDLESS OF CLASS PRIORITY.

If this interests you please feel free contact us. Happy hunting!

Bruce#12185-GM
Hoagie#11883-Recruitment officer

Hey there! We are looking for a healer for our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team. I’m going to post my guild spam below, however I would love to speak with you regarding a position. Please reach out if we sound like a good fit.

[H] 8/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Seeking Healer Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer.

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day) 5/10M

Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join. This is also a joint run with the weekend raid team as well.

Progression:
Currently: 5/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Weekday Current Needs

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Paladin: Open
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Open
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Open
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Druid: Closed
Priest: Open
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer
Priest: Disc
Druid: Open

Weekend Raid Team (2 Day) 10/10H

Sat 6:30-9:30 pm Central Time (Cst)
Sun 6:30-9:30 pm Central Time (Cst)

Weekend Current Needs

Melee Dps
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Demon Hunter: Open
Rogue: Open

Ranged DPS
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Ilithyah/ Hespatet/ Shadeed/ Lynainverse/ Springbeauty

Btags
Angelmichael#1552 - Angel
Tiff#11790 - Ilth
Hespatet#1881 - Hesp
Shastead#1314 - Shad
Scott0587#1211 - Snugs
baohren#1440) - Lyn

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Focus Up’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael / Lynainverse / Hespatet / Ilithyah / Shadeed / Springbeauty

Hey Cityroidzi,

If you think youd be able to commit to thursdays at 1030 EST starting - Im currently looking for an HPally, I’ll post some info below.

Mana [Area 52] has a history of decade-long exploits that span the course of Azeroth’s woes since the end of the Scourge War we are and have been a Cutting Edge guild. It’s our purpose to continue on with this legacy. After our losses from the last battle against N’zoth, we made the change to once again be Alliance and then said F#%# that and came back to Horde.

We are 5/10 Mythic and 10/10 Heroic.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursdays 10:30 pm thru 02:30 am (ST)

What we need: Mythic-oriented players.

Healers: (Mr.or Ms. Exceptional any class.) Paladin!
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Mage
Melee DPS; None

Please add:

Quixsis#1477 - GM
DoctorBlythe#1814 - Captain
imHi2U#1293 - DPS Section Leader

Or, submit an intake form. Remove the space after the h for the complete link.

h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/19CgMtSoCvygHYq54D1JxXvf3WTFfTRjrFCe0pTI9gl8/edit