223 Holy Priest 3/10 M LFG

I am a 223 holy priest thats 3/10 M with experience on SK, also have KSM, I also have a 219 holy pally but would prefer to play priest. Looking for mythic progression. Logs available upon request.
I would prefer to raid on tues/thursdays, or possibly weekends. I would also like to stay on Area 52.
My discord is Nina#5675, my btag is Nina#1498 :slight_smile:

Hi Nina! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Ninababy! We could use a priest if you would consider coming Alliance! :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hello Nina,
My guild Inverse Logic on Thrall has a healer spot available. We are currently 3/10 M. Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 8p-11p EST. We are very active in game as well as on discord. Outside of raiding we do M+ and RBG together. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Btag - Doctersauce#1397 - GM, Blyss#1722 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord - Doctersauce#4910 - GM, Blyss#9841 (Recruitment Officer)

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 8/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Firehawk - {Alliance} - Proudmoore – 4/10 M Nathria - is recruiting players for Kael’thas and beyond ! We are full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding while pushing each other to become better players. As of now, we are looking to complement our roster in building a strong team going for CE in the near future! Long Time Guild, been around since Mists of Pandaria

Ideal Players -Active and competitive -Have an understanding of Mythic raiding -Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play -Have logs of a mythic raid !

Raid Schedule Tues/Wednesday (9p-12a EST) (8p-11p CST)(7p-10p MST)(6p-9p PST) Formation/trash clear 15 mins prior.

Our priority needs are
Healer Priest
Holy Pally
Shaman
Ranged DPS with Offspec Heals Bonus
Full on Druid Healers

Awesome, talented players. All exceptional players who share our mindset will be considered for a spot regardless of spec or current needs.Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses. If interested, or for further information, you can post here or message:

Teren - Teren#1115 (Guild Master)
Stabbyfists - Stabbyfists#1351 (Recruitment)