223 Fury Warrior lf mythic guild 9.1

Hi there!

I am currently looking for a guild to progress through Sanctum Of Domination with. I cleared 6/10M in Castle Nathria, but due to pure boredom and some real life events, I took time off during progression. I am ready and focused to put a lot of effort into raiding in 9.1, and am honestly looking to see all mythic content. I know Fury Warriors are not the greatest currently, but I believe we will be a top contender in 9.1. I am currently Night Fae which was great for Castle Nathria, but will be back to my home in Revendreth this Tuesday so that I can dawn that new legendary that will allow me to be reckless nonstop. I believe I can be a great addition to a guild, as I put in time to research all aspects of not only my class, but raid encounters, and the game in general. 9.1 has me more excited to raid than I have been in a long time. Please leave information below, as I will look to find a good fit soon. I appreciate it all in advance.

Thank you!

Heya! My guild is currently recruiting dps for Mythic progression. We’re on Mal’Ganis – not sure if you’re willing to server transfer or not. If you’re open to it, let me know. We’d love to have ya. We got a really late start with Castle Nathria progression but we did 5/10M. We decided to stop recently because of boredom and to take a brief break before 9.1. We have a few open spots at the moment. You’re welcome to add me on Discord. CatLady#1234. Hope to hear from you!

Hey bud we need a dps warrior in our core roster to push mythic content this tier I’d love to chat with you if your interested here is the guild spam

Hi! Feel free to leave information. I will look into things once I get home from work today.

1 Like

Hey Tharon - spam below, reach out to me on disc if you’re interested in chatting = tazer#1603. We’re really looking for good people that we will get along with to go kill stuff. We will get AOTC quickly and move into mythic prog from there.

Hey there! I think we could be a great fit for you, I’d love to chat if you have time. Here’s our guild info for you

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank - Non DH
  • Healers - Resto Druid, disc priest
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock, Boomy
  • Melee DPS - Warrior, Havoc DH, WW monk

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hi Tharon,

Team After Hours with Zeroes to Heroes [A] Stormrage is actively recruiting dps.

We raid Sun/Mon 10pm EST - 1am EST. Castle Nathria was our first tier as a team with a goal of AOTC. We crushed that and now have our sights on Mythic.

Zeroes to Heroes is a large community with 7 active raid teams. Many M+ groups running all the time!

If this piqued your interest, check us out here:
After Hours is Recruiting for 9.1

Hey There Tharon,

I think you would be a great fit for our raid team, we are looking to beef up our melee a bit more and a reliable warrior would be a nice addition to our roster! We’re a good group of folks that are looking to start to get a bit more serious in our mythic raid progression starting with Sanc.

We really wanted to push harder in CN, unfortunately we had a few members of our raid team step down for personal reason and so we paused our progression on artificier after getting it around 20%.

Our raid times are below as well as some of our progression history, if you’re interested reach me on discord below, we would love to speak with you and hopefully welcome you to our roster!

< Wanderlust > - H Illidan

Main Raid Times / Schedule:

• Wednesday / Thursday — 6:15 - 10:00 CST (server)
  • Progression: 7 1/2 hours a week
  • Raid Comms: Discord

Nathria Progression:
5/12M

Prior Progression:
Nya’lotha - 6/12M
EP - 4/8M
BoD - 5/9M
Uldir - 2/8M
Antorus - 11/11H
ToS - 1/9M
Nighthold - 3/10M
ToV - 3/3H
EN - 2/7M

Bnet Contacts:
GM & Raid Lead — Ves#11968
Officer — Eirolyth#1615
Officer — brendan#12392 - discord Meng#4581

We also have outside of raid activities including a guild RBG group on Saturdays at 3pm EST and many Mythic+ groups who run high keys. We have gotten most if not all of our raiders KSM this tier and will do so next tier as well.