223 BM hunter LF new home for mythic prog, m+

Im looking for a new home to raid on 9.1, im currently 2/10M CN (shriekwing, artificer) couldn’t do the other bosses because of schedule conflict since i moved to the US. I got the artificer kill coz it was done on my day off and they needed an extra guy to fill and got the kill lol. Willing to transfer my toon (of course). my time availability is 5pm EST to 10pm EST /11pm est if need be for that extra hour for “the kill pull”.

Hope to hear from you guys!

ciao

Hi there! I am a recruiter for Squadron-Mal’Ganis. I just started recruiting again as 9.1 has finally gotten that long awaited release date. Our main raid team raids F/S 8-11 pm EST and finished off at 5/10M before the raid group as a whole decided to take a break. A lot of it came from a few players having IRL family emergencies and were going to be in and out of the hospital as well as dealing with losses. With that said majority of the raid team will be coming back for 9.1 and we are going to be pushing for AOTC then try to progress as far into mythic as possible. The raid team is very relax and chill. We believe in having an environment where we nurture growth, not just in individuals skills but as a group. Other than that, our guild have a few KSM and people who love to push keys. I am also working on recruiting for social as due to the long tier, we’ve lost a lot of social people in the guild. Anyways, if you’re interested add me on discord and we can talk about it a bit more arex#0920

Hi Dobii,

I think we may be a great fir for you!