223 BDruid LF M Guild

Hello there!

Net Loss is recruiting as we make a push into Mythic CN. Currently 2/10 Mythic. Our schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 5-8 CST (6-9 PM EST) – Also Looking for active members for M+ Pushing. Any questions feel free to add me on battlenet: Heliobito#1142 or on Discord: Helio#1723

Hi there! I thought I’d leave this here so you can decide for yourself. My guild in Mal’Ganis has two raid groups and the T/W group that raids 8-11EST are looking for exceptional DPS. They are currently 2/10 M and are making good headway on Hungering - 37%! A little about my guild, we’re really cool and laid back. A few of us have KSM who love to push keys and there are always people on willing to do most things. Anyways, let me know if you’re interested! My discord is arex#0920. If not, I hope you find the right guild/raid for you :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Enrage Kills Only (6/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are almost done with Council of Blood. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Hi Nerfconvoke,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a ranged DPS for our newly formed weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 8/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 3/10M.

If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9 or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Hey man, if you’re open to faction swapping my guild over on the Alliance side of Stormrage is looking to add a solid boomy player to our team to finish strong on mythic prog this tier. We’re currently 6/10M and our raid days are Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST. If you’d like to discuss a little more feel free to add me on Discord or BNet

Discord: Scoffs#1420
BNet: Schoman#1724

If you’re available fri/sat 10pm to 1am cst feel free to reach out. My discord is itschrismang#1569
Zero Visibility on mal’ganis is currently 3/10m and looking for more players that are capable of pushing as far into mythic as possible. We have a chill group of skilled players and need a few more to strengthen our roster.

If an alliance faction change isn’t a hard no, my guild may be a good fit. We could use a boomie in our roster, and are doing heroic/mythic raiding. We also have several players pushing m+.

{Grey Parses}[A][Aerie Peak]

We are a semi-hardcore/casual guild with a focus on raiding and M+. Current progression is AOTC and 2/10 mythic. Our goal is to get AOTC every patch, as well as mythic progression. We ask players to focus up during progression raids, but outside of that, we try to maintain a laid back, and friendly atmosphere.

Raid Schedule
Mythic CN raid times are 8-11pm est. Wednesdays and Thursdays. Currently 2/10 mythic.
We have also recently started running Heroic CN on Tuesdays from 8-11pm est.

Mythic +
No hard set schedule, but several of our guildies run on off days, or after raids. Many players either have or are pushing for KSM.

If you are interested in talking more, just send a message my way.

Bnet: ragelord7#1635

Discord: Kel#1287

Hey there! IF youd’ be open to a startup aimed at CE next tier please let me know! Lots of openings for folks to establish themselves!

Potency is a newly formed team looking to builds a semi-hardcore atmosphere and push into CE. We would love to bring on like-minded folks who want to avoid the 2-3 “carries” in their raids and have mutual respect for the other folks’ skillset and attitudes within their raid. If you fit that mold, we would love to hear from you!

Abous Us

was founded by 2 long-time raiders who wanted to avoid routine carries in semi-casual groups. The goal is to push for CE and to improve tier over tier. Both of us are multi-top 50 players historically and have been on this game since release in 2004. Leadership has been running guilds for upwards of a decade now.

Recruitment Needs

• 1 Tank (You should be a tank’s tank. Looking for someone who can play multiple tank classes within a meta to fit the needs of progression)

• R DPS (Specifically looking for Ele, S.Priest, Mage, Lock, Chicken)

• Heals (Non-Priest)

WE DO NOT RECRUIT FOR THE BENCH

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs: 7:30-10:30 CST

WE DO NOT RAID MORE THAN 2 DAYS A WEEK

Mission

Build a CE roster over the next raid tier and aim for a top 500 WW position in the long haul. This is a new guild. Be prepared to build a roster with us.

Contact Info (GM)

BNET: Ekye#11711
DISCORD: Ekyu#3966

We are progressing!

Hello! We are recruiting for our raid team. Currently, we are 10/10H 2/10M and looking to fill our last few spots to push mythic prog.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday 9pm - 12am EST.

We are looking for a couple strong dps and a healer!

We expect that you know your class, keep up with current expectations, show up on time to raid, work as a team, be willing to learn, and do mechanics. We are chill, but we do like to progress. We can laugh at a wipe and get right back into it after.

We try to stay 18+ as we play other games together outside of WoW. If you are interested in joining to simply be a member and work on M+ or PVP, we are working on branching into that as well.
Contact Badvista#1863 or Xoroy#1299 via battlenet for more info!!

Hello! We are a AOTC guild looking for more active players! We are on Horde- Thrall. Currently heroic raiding only Wednesday nights 9PM server for 3 hours. The main goal is to grow into a full raid team to push content next tier! There are a handful of us ready for mythic but we need more! Members also consistently pvp, do m+ and just chill! If you would like to learn more - just reach out! :slight_smile:

Hi there, I’m a recruitment officer from Dark Horse [Illidan]!

I read your post and I think you would be a great addition to our guild / raid team!

Dark Horse is a reformed group of friends who wanted to see our old guild come back to life. Right now we’re 10/10 N | 10/10 H | 2/10 M and looking to finalize our core so we can get some Mythic prog. From what I can see, you sound like a great fit for us.

Raid Times
Tues | Weds
8 - 11 PM CST

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you’re interested –
Bnet: Oimatewtf#1780
Disc: Oimatewtf#2269

Hello Nerfconvoke, we currently have a raid spot available on our mythic roster for a boomy. We would love to hear from you :slight_smile:

Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 4/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently 1 night into Lady prog @ 15% Best pull. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

< Saucy > - Thrall
Progression… 10/10 Heroic

Tentative Raid Schedule
Wednesday… 9:00pm EST - 12:30am EST

About Us
Saucy is a newly formed guild with the intention on creating a fun yet relaxed environment for everyday raiders to come and have fun. With the intention of progressing through next tier with a dedicated core of Mythic Raiders, we are opening recruiting now to push through content with the best group possible!

Recruitment

• Tank(s) (All Classes Open)
  • Healer(s) (All Classes Open)
  • Melee DPS (All Classes Open)
  • Ranged DPS (All Classes Open)

What we are looking for:

• Mature
  • Vocal (Have working Mic)
  • 90% Raid Attendance
  • Previous experience in a Mythic Setting

Please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Cyberlace#1525

Sargaras-[A] 6/10 M LF Mage, Boomkin, or DK
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs-
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 20s

LF Mage, Boomkin, or DK!!!
Exceptional players welcome.

Discord Ak#9528
Btag Akay#1559
Bnet: Broseidon#11698
Discord: Broseidon#1097
Discord: Denethor#1154

Hello! My guild is 6/10m we raid Tues/Thurs 6pm-9pm EST. We’re actively recruiting DPS and reliable people.

Bnet: Miranda#1885

Hi Nerf

< Soup or Guild > is a newly established Horde on Area-52 recruiting for Mythic level content.

We are currently 4/10M, our goal is to clear as much content as possible this tier, and maintain Cutting Edge going forward. Guild leadership and many of our raid team have a strong history of achieving Cutting Edge and similar progress on end game bosses from vanilla through BFA.

We raid strictly 6-hours a week each Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm-12am server time (EST). Given our aspirations and light schedule, we are seeking raiders who understand the importance of attendance and preparation.

While we will gladly speak to all exceptional applicants regardless of need, we are currently focusing recruitment on the following classes:
Melee DPS: 1 Death Knight
Ranged DPS: 1 Boomkin
Healer: n/a
Tank: n/a

Most of our raiders run multiple keys on mains and alts, so you will likely find other players willing to do Mythic Plus content of varying difficulty throughout the week. We also sometimes do Rated Battlegrounds on Friday evenings and are seeking more players interested in PVP content.

If you’re interested in joining us or learning more, feel free to reply here or contact us:
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
zak#4618 on Discord

One Hundred Proof Sargeras (10/10H) (6/10M) is recruiting several positions for Mythic Progression into Castle Nathria. Raid Times are Tues/Wed @ 8:30-11:30p CST. We are also raiding Heroic (Optional) on Sundays @ 8PM CST.

One Hundred Proof has returned to mythic progression raiding. We are excited about our current progression and are optimistic of what the future will bring.

One Hundred Proof offers a non-toxic community full of dedicated people who share a common appreciation for downing bosses. We have many players that have been playing together since Legion where we were a top 20 guild on Sargeras. One Hundred Proof has been around for quite some time. We have a strong sense of community, with a ZERO drama policy. Come join our group to find out more.

Mythic raiding experience for CN is appreciated but is not required. We are mostly looking for competent players who have raided mythic in the past, are able to learn at a quick pace, and who research and study the fights prior to progression.

Although we only raid two times a week, One Hundred Proof has always tried to do the best we can with the time we are given. This means we are looking for players who are relatively independent in terms of researching fights, gearing up toons, and basically doing everything you can (within reason) to prepare for raid.

You can apply directly on our guild website ( onehundredguild.com/apply), whisper Weirdidan-Sargeras or add Weirdman#1631 for questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Weird

Sanctimonious of Sargeras server is accepting ranged classes for trial! We are currently in progression on mythic Stone Legion and are looking for a few ranged classes to add to our roster. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed, non toxic, and mature.

Classes we are looking for:

• Balance Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest

Raid Times:

• Tues-Thurs Mythic 7:45pm-11:30pm EASTERN TIME.
  • Monday Alt raid (Optional) 7:45pm-11:30pm EASTERN TIME

Our Current Progression in Heroic Castle Nathria:

• 8/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Our raid progression in BFA was listed as follows:

• Ny’alotha - 12/12 Mythic
  • Eternal Palace - 7/8 Mythic
  • Dazar’alor - 9/9 Mythic
  • Uldir - 7/8 Mythic

If you are interested, please go to our website and fill out our application here! Logs are required in order for your application to be considered.

Website --> Guildsofwow .com /sanctimonious

This is my Discord for Direct contact: Sophieann#2492

Hello there! Salt Room [H][Arthas] is looking for a few DPS to finish out our Mythic roster. :smiley: We are 2/10M with solid progress on Hungering.

Ties/Thurs 8-11PM Est.

About Our Guild

We are a laid-back guild that strives to down content without the pressures of CE and min/maxing. We consist of competent players that don’t have huge egos. lol A lot of us have been there and done that and just want to step-down from that push-life.

What Were Looking For
We are in need of 1-2 DPS and are willing to help gear the right player! We also are always looking for casual players!

Perks
We provide all raid materials such as feasts, potions and flasks. We help all of our raiders get their 14+ in weekly for their 226 vault loot.

Overall, we are a close-knit guild that includes everyone. We are always interested in finding new people to play with and would love to chat!

AnnieMinaj#1591 - Feel free to add me if we sound like a good fit or if you just want a new friend! xD

Let’s chat!