223 8/10M Resto shaman LF Guild

Found and trialing with a guild now

Hi there,

Enrage Kills Only (8/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are currently progressing on Stone Legion Generals (P3). We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Ramification#1449

I like pie

you have no btag so some info and mine to add

fistdlanthus#1237

10/10M

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
www.guilded.gg/SynergyWOW

Fried fish for dinner tonight? sounds so good right now for breakfast!

Hey there Ninez, you could be a good fit for Retirement Sanctuary. We’re a 3 day guild currently working on Mythic SLG. Raid times are T/W/Th, 7:30 - 10:30 PST.

If you’re interested fill out the application and reach out on discord:

My Discord tag: otou#7657

Hey Nine!

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 7/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Holy Pally
Resto Shaman
Warlock
Boomkin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/tAKzuynCNf (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruitment officer:

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

my boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i swear i remember you but yo we want a solid R shaman hmu if interested Tobyjrqt#9830

-TILTED- is a returning guild of mythic players with various Cutting Edges throughout their experience. We are currently seeking a few more players to round out a mythic roster for the rest of the tier and moving forward! Our goal is to accomplish CE every tier within a timely manner, but we are not willing to sacrifice our raid environment in order to accomplish these goals. Targeted harassment will never be tolerated!

Schedule:
Tues: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Weds: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Thurs: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)

Current Roster Needs:
Tanks: Closed
DPS: Everything!
Heals: resto shaman, disc priest, hpal

We are always open to any and all strong candidates so plz don’t shy away from applying if you feel we would be a good fit.

Expectations:
Every raider is expected to carry themselves positively. This means don’t attack your fellow raider
Come prepared! While the guild will provide various consumables, you should still show up ready with what you need.
Know the fight: take advantage of external sources such as YouTube videos/guides for each fight before we pull. We will also keep our Discord up to date with the latest guides/information.
Know your class: just like above, take advantage of external sources to know how to play your class to its maximum potential.

Where to Apply:

https ://forms.gle/xMStKUWaEj1byZDv7

How to get in touch:
Dax#12441 (Bnet)
BlackMamba#1909 (Bnet)
Chugs#11757 (Bnet)/ChugsBleach#8587 (Discord)
Draz#11875

got some fried catfish for dinner it was soo goooood

woke up in a good mood today! lets rock!

Current Progress is 9/10M Phase 2 Sire.

Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild, who has been in Argent Dawn since the release of wow and was established on 11-28-2004. We are interested in exceptional players that would like to raid progressively and and utilize their time online to be better at the game and to pursue competitive raiding at all times.

We have earned over half of dozen realm first, and completed many expansions realm first on the list including Cata and MOP expansion.

Our Current needs are as follows:

Windwalker Monk
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
Any quality healer

We strongly encourage any quality player to apply regardless of the needs posted above.

Raiding Schedule: (All times are Eastern)
Tuesday - 7-11:00PM
Wednesday - 7-11:00PM
Thursday - 7-11:00PM

At Expansion launch and new raid tiers we will raid more days to clear content faster, we only expect raid members to commit to 2 days a week, but be advised we hold the right to run as many raids on any schedule with the majority of the guild during expansion and raid tier releases.

Previous raid accomplishments:

The Nighthold - US 579 (Realm first)
Trial of Valor - US 152 (Realm first)
Emerald Nightmare - US 345 (Realm first)
Siege of Orgrimmar - US 206 (Realm first)
Terrace of Endless Spring - US 215 (Realm first)
Heart of Fear - US 406 (Realm first)
Mogu’shan Vaults - US 77 (Realm first)
Dragon Soul - US 213 (Realm first)
Firelands - US 198
Blackwing Descent - US 265 (Realm first)
Bastion of Twilight - US 213 (Realm first)

Recruitment Application: Visit us on WoW Progress for the Google Doc Link or feel free to post below!

Way to contact us about anything related to WOW.

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

mmm peanut butter

Check us out! My discord is Emencess#7777 feel free to reach out. (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer

We are on SLG atm

[H][US] [Lethon] 8/10 M We raid Thursday and Monday 9PM - 12PM EST. We provide Combat pots, flasks and feasts throughout raid time. We will pay for sever transfers. Looking for healers and range dps. PM Discord Zeroes#8856 or in game kappazero-lethon

Hi Ninez! We are Inexorable Brutality[8/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central. Discord:Merker#0172

Hey I think we might be a good fit if you are interested in late night raiding! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (10/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 10/10M in Castle Nathria, and our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortable get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409

Vice [H] Area-52 is looking for a healer.

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 8-11pm CST

Progression:
9/10M

Bnet Contact:
Gub#1148