223 7/10M Warlock LF CE Guild

I’ve had to change my work schedule so I am no longer able to raid with my current guild. With the launch of Shadowlands some friends and myself restarted our guild (Mediocre at Best) and its been great as we are 9/10m and starting Sire this week so as you can tell this timing sucks. We’ve been raiding 2 days/6hrs a week and its been a change for sure and a challenge adapting to a new atmosphere and mind set as I always was someone who raided 3 days/9hrs.

Like most people I was just chilling at home for most of the last year due to covid and as such I stepped up as an officer to help get the guild going, and as a guild in its infancy I was definitely stretching myself too thin and its very obvious in my logs as I’m not comfortable at all as a secondary/backup shot caller. Feel free to look back at previous tiers or would be happy to give references to speak to my abilities. With that said I’m all about boss kills and progress and am the first to sign up for mechanics duty and do whatever is needed knowing that as the guild does better I’m doing better. Gear is also just a facilitator to killing bosses and I’m not in the raid for new purples they just come along with my goal of pushing content.

As the title says I’m 7/10 while the guild is 9/10 and you’re wondering how that’s possible. Well here it is. I work in the food industry and the recent opening up has been crazy on my schedule so when I had to miss a day I would sit the week as to not take pulls from someone else to give us the best chance at killing the boss in a timely manner. The guild did Artificer in one night which I’m super proud of so I didn’t see that fight at all but I do have about 80 pulls on SLG and into P3 even though ultimately I had to miss a week so wasn’t part of the group that got the kill.

I’m looking to raid any time Monday/Tuesday and am available late night (after 10pm pst) Wednesday/Thursday. Any variation of these times will work and hopefully you are a guild that is at least on SLG. I do plan to help my guild finish this tier and am perfectly comfortable with you finishing the tier and then looking to replace people that are quitting after they get CE or looking at trials for next tier.

A little about myself: I’ve been playing since WOTLK and playing warlock just as long. I have previous CE from HFC and Uldir and do plenty of homework outside of raid time to be prepared as possible and make as much use of our time inside the game as possible. I’m not an avid fan of M+ but do it early in tiers to help gear but I do turn in to the person that does only 1 15 for the vault over time. I also did rbgs up to 1800 (guild got to 2100 for the same reasons I missed up above) since pvp gear is broken and kind of hope it gets better in 9.1 since I’m not the biggest fan but will do what is necessary.

Battle.net: Veltrix#1442
Discord: TSM#1055

Hey TSM! We might be a good fit!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 7/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Are late night people awake yet