223 4/10M Warlock, 224 5/10M Firemage

Hey names Mark, I am a recruiter for Welcome to Chilis based on Zul’jin 3/10M with 4% progression on Sunking looking for a few last dps to fill the roster! We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm EST -11:00pm EST. We do more than raid log, we also push keys getting ksm for people as well as going higher with other guild events, and forming a second team. If interested hit me up Disc: MarkWallBang#2010, or bnet: MarkWallBang#1894

[Objectively Perfect] - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12am EST

Hey, would love to chat with you and your friend. Check us out and hit me up if our times work for you.

10/10H 6/10M We are currently recruiting RDPS and heals. If you are one of the classes listed below feel free to reach out. We enjoy running keys and doing arenas/RBGs as well.

DPS:
Warlock
Spriest
Ele Shaman
Boomkin
Hunter
Mage

Heals:
Holy Paladin
Disc Priest

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Blind Ambition is 6/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy Mythic Progression with a good community of people who plan on giving thier all during raid nights we have a very strong core group but we need you to make it even better!
Guild leadership has multiple years of CE experience from vanilla through current!
Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30-11:30 Est
Contacts: Darthobama#1124,Aerbax#11297, Spoony#11294
Expectations:

1. First and foremost, we are a team. Everyone that is part of this team is expected to assist with the end goal of making memories (by killing pixel monsters) with some of our closest friends; playing at their absolute best.
  2. We are a CE Guild. It doesn’t matter to me how long it takes us to achieve this goal, but it is THE goal. Every patch. Every raid.
  3. There is no actual core. That being said. We’re ALL on the bench. Even myself. You will be rotated in, based on what Raid Lead: Spoony ; Raid Assists: kuilfrayt (Annyaka) and Shadow determines is necessary for the encounter.
    The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Carried is a horde side guild on US kil’jaeden. We formed about two months ago and have sped through the current content to the tune of AOTC and 2/10 Mythic. We averaged 3 new kills per week until we hit Heroic sire. Now that he is dead we killed 2 Mythic bosses this week and are back on pace for CE. We have a solid core and play well. We just need a few reliable pieces to fill in the roster expansion for mythic. Specifically we would love a boomkin. Mage/Warlock would be cool too. For melee a powerful ret or UH DK would likely be on the starting roster. All others will be considered on a case by case basis. We raid on Fri/Sat at 6pm PST/Server till 9PM PST/Server. Thats 9 to midnight EST.
Hit me at Gorlock#7739 on Discord or Gorlock#1163 on Bnet.

We are a 4/10 active Raiding/M+ guild with tons of fun and active members we are gunning for CE currently!
Discord: Andy#2126

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hey how’s it going, Absolute on Malganis would be interested in taking you both on. We’re 5/10 M raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 EST. Hit me up and we can chat some more. Discord: Rab#1322 Bnet: Rab#11453 hope to hear from y’all soon!

Heya, Team Røcket (US - Area 52) is a 2 night per week semi-hard-core guild that formed at the beginning of Legion, looking to push CE this tier. We’re currently 4/10M and looking for a lock and mage. We run a 22 man roster so bodies are always available for raid every week. We also push high keys outside of raid and do PVP.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 9 PM - 12 AM (EST)
Wednesday: 9 PM - 12 AM (EST)

Contact info:
BTAG: Shinseina#11249 / Discord: Shinseina#8434

Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 3/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00-10:00 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:00-10:00 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.

Feel free to reach out to me here or,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Hello Pizzachef,

First of all, huge fan. Pizza has changed my life and I’m sure many others.

Then the spiel:
We’re a stable and long standing Alliance guild on Proudmoore and are currently 7/10m with strong history of achieving CE at a good pace. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm PST to 8pm PST (8pm EST to 11pm EST)

If you’re interested in reading more, I’ve linked our post here:

I want to give you my contact info as well, if you decide you’re willing to take the jump I’m always willing to talk:

BTag: IMABEARRAWR#1911
Disc: JustOneSparrow#7679

Hope to hear from you soon!

Crayon Factory [6/10M] is a Two-day progression raiding guild on [H] Area 52 comprised of 20-25 Semi-Hardcore players looking to round out our mythic roster. Since our formation in Ny’alotha we’ve been able to push ourselves to accomplish CE and will continue to do so until we all quit for Classic Wrath.

Our current raid schedule consists of every Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm-12am EST and expect our raiders to have a reliable attendance record. As we progress through mythic we try our best to maintain a fun and relaxing environment while continuously striving to be as hardcore as possible. Apart from raiding we enjoy pushing ourselves in Mythic+ and occasionally PvP.

Primary Recruitment:

DPS (Highest to Lowest Priority)

• WW Monk
  • Warlock
  • Mage
  • Death Knight
  • Shaman (Elemental)
  • Shadow Priest

Healers/Tanks

• Closed

All players are welcome to apply regardless of class and spec.

If you’re interested in joining a fun and fast paced progression team please fill out our application below.
Crayon Factory Application

Any other questions please feel free to message us on discord!

Recruitment: @Hottie8423
Raid Lead: @Keggernaut9740

No Turning Back 6/10M and 10/10H

We are currently open to many specs and classes and looking to expand our roster. Our website is guildsofwow. com/noturningback without the spaces and Feel free to apply and reach out.

We are a guild on Sargeras that has an active community, both in game, and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night, 6 hours a week, raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve. If you think we are the right guild for you please apply below and an officer will reach out shortly.

What we value from raiders:

Community driven and being a team player

Ability to take criticism well

Positive mindset regarding progression

Drama free

Loyalty

Maintaining your character and knowledge of your class

Attendance

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST

Optional Heroic Friday 8:20cst

Requirements:

• Mythic+ 15+ keys

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which include pots, food, flasks, and runes.

• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.

• Research each fight for your specific role/class.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain at least a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer at least 24 hours before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

Hey there, lots of responses already, but check us out if you’re still looking!

This is the Kill on Thrall [10/10H 6/10M Castle] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new members!

We are a strong, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but focus on maintaining a competitive roster of raiders. We push to be our best selves, while keeping a chill environment. Our goals are to grow and experience content together, while having a good time doing so. We are striving and pushing for CE this, and every, future tier.

Our progression raid times are:
Tues & Thurs: 9-11:30 EST [+30 mins, if a kill is close]

We also occasionally run optional raids on other days of the week.

We are always interested in skilled players. And if competitive raiding isn’t your thing, we still encourage you to join us. We have members of various skill levels, content interests, and play time availability.

For more information, feel free to contact (via disc):

Marlas#9403
Choppeh#7973
Flex#9859

Or take a look at our application!

https ://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIJ8jo6te_l3Jypr2wkpHr1HD5kX3Zt78SSDS3L5TBq2LEPg/viewform

1 Like

Hey there! We are Actually Broken, a 7/10M guild on Zul’jin-H going for CE on a 2-night schedule.

Wowprogress: ://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/zuljin/actually%20broken:

We raid Tues and Thurs 9-12 Eastern. If you’d like more info, we can talk or I can send you the link to our app. Either way, good luck in your search!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 6/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: ’https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

(7/10M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for m+ and pvp.

Currently, we are looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider. You just need to have a good attitude, drive, and determination to make yourself better.

Priorities:
Fire Mage
Warlock
Spriest
WW
Boomy

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

Hey Pizza! We would love to talk to you both! Guild spam inc!

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 6/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Unholy DK
Boomkin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/tAKzuynCNf (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruitment officer:
Discord: wobble#5613
Bnet: vicarious#11914

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Greetings, We are STARVD, currently 7/10M. Home to many CE players, always looking for exceptional players to fill our roster.

Currently running raid nights Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-10:30EST
Feel free to reach out and chat a little more

Samwise#11223 on Bnet
Samwise#3574 on disc

Hello, (Illidan) is a 7/10 mythic guild with a semi casual schedule. We were CE in N’yalotha under the name Insanity. We raid Friday and Saturday from 8-11 server (CST).
We are looking for players who have a good attitude, do mechanics and are focused on always improving their skill at the game.
Our raid environment is non toxic, and we try to keep the guild drama free. If you feel like this might be the guild for you, let me know. We have quite a few kill videos on our wow progress if you want to check us out.

If you’re interested contact me on discord.
Taunted#9350

Howdy Chef, I reckon our guild Ram_Ranch would be a good fit. You and your partner can apply here: forms.gle/c5yX3FgaqqDxkNjn8

Here is our forum post: [H]Ram_Ranch 10/10M 2DAY(Wed/Sun) LF HEALS & DPS