223 3/10m Fire mage LFG

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-lnb-tuesthurs-8-11-cst-510m-top-100-us-leadership/862955

Hey There Autumane!

My guild is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I’m not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I’ll just give you the important information. I hope you’ll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I’m always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild: STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression: 5/10 Mythic

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me :slight_smile:
Discord:Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF

Congrats on the heavy recruiting my man. People love them some mages. Truth is, there are a lot of great guilds out there. Not that long ago I was talking to alot of the folks on this same thread - and I’d have been happy at probably half a dozen of their guilds. (If ya’ll are reading this, feel free to come join me whre I landed)

But lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that’s you, I hope you’ll reach out.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

Battle Tendency, currently AOTC, is looking for skilled players to round out our mythic roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

We are also looking for experienced M+ players (+15 keys)

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!

BNET: Naddy#11821

Discord: Atomz#9840

Hey Autumane,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

(4/10 M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for m+ and pvp. We have inerva sub 20% after 2 hours of prog. We are looking to solidify our roster for the final Push for CE!

Currently, we are heavily looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider. You just need to have a good attitude and determination to make yourself better.

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

<Cadre > Is a 3/10 M, AOTC 10/10 Heroic raid on 6ish hours a week at the moment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 7P-10P for progression, and we raid Thursday from 7PM - 10PM for trivial content, e.g. Heroic re-clear after AOTC. Mythic would take the priority days. Reach out to me on discord: Justin_#5325

Hey there, Mango Bay (6/10M) is looking for a few more members to supplement our core on our current push to CE in Castle Nathria. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST. Our current needs are a couple strong ranged dps and a healer.
We have been a longtime group of friends playing together dating back to early Legion. If your looking for a place where people have fun and get along while downing bosses then look no further. While we expect people to perform at a certain level we are an easy going group of people to get along with.
What we expect of you; a player who is pushing there class as far as they can go and is looking to constantly better themselves. Someone who comes prepared for raid with everything needed to kill bosses, and the right attitude. If you feel you can fit these criteria then contact me below and we can talk about the future.

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

{H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 8/10M AOTC CN T/W 9P-12A PST
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. No longer in use

Good Morning Autumane! Going to drop the usual guild spam below. Hope to hear back from you, if not, good luck on your new and exciting adventures!

<Next Pull For Sure>
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current Needs
MDPS: Warrior, DK
Healer: Disc/Holy Off Spec
RDPS: Fire Mage, Destro/Aff Lock, Boomkin
Tanks: Full

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
Saturday and Sunday, 7-10 CST

Current Progression
Castle Nathria
10/10H
3/10M

Guild Information
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who have played together over the years through various guilds, finally coming together to raid in Shadowlands. Some of our raiders have past mythic raiding experience.

We will be focused on raiding competitively while maintaining a friendly and cooperative raid atmosphere. A majority of the guild is older, having careers and families, and we realize we can easily clear the content and treat each other with respect while doing so. Guild members are also always around hanging out on discord playing other games when there is downtime from WOW.

Contacts for more info
RealID
Symmetry19#1519
Zeno#1740

Discord
Symmetry#4386
Zeno#4357

Click Here for Guild Application

Challenge Accepted. Striving to be one of the top US 2 nights (6 hours strict) a week raiding guilds and get CE.

Casual 2 nights a week raid schedule but still pushing for full mythic clear.
Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM - only 6 hours total per week. That is some of the lowest hours you can find for mythic progression.

We are looking for veteran raiders who want to play at a high level on a 2 night a week, 6 hours total, schedule.

High priority on boomkin, mage and hunters but any exceptional range is encouraged to inquire.

Information about former guild achievements:

Challenge Accepted was the former 3-night raiding guild from Firelands in Cataclysm to Emerald Nightmare in Legion with top 50-200 US rankings including:

Heroic Ragnaros (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Heroic Deathwing (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek’zeer (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Ra-den (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Garrosh Hellscream 10 & 25 (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Imperator Mar’gok (WoD)
Cutting Edge: Blackhand (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Archimonde (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Xavius (Legion)

The guild is also very active with 5 man mythic keys and alt runs.

Add holykhadgar#1579 if intersted.

Horde - Mal’ganis
Guild = CA

To keep it simple, we are a group that has a good time but also takes the fights seriously. Our guild consists of quite a few players that have been top 50 US. You may ask, well what the hell happened? We have families and can’t raid all the time anymore. Moved back to 2 days per week and ready to pump. We are currently 4/10M on the hunt for some solid Range DPS looking for a new home!

:::Raid Days:::
Tuesday = 8-11pm CST
Wednesday = 8-11pm CST

On non raid days, we have many players that pvp (arena and RBG) and also M+.

Hey there- Chugs already posted here, but we can really use a good fire mage!

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 4/10M
Current boss: Inerva at 4%.
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status as of 2/12/21:

Roster: We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: 1 Non-DH Tank, must have prior CE and recent logs.
Ranged DPS: All exceptional applicants. High need- Fire mage!
Melee DPS: Any exceptional applicants.
Healers: All exceptional applicants.

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239
pailos#1956
Biln#11275
Blindgervee#1196

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Autumane! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjal-take-on-me-wedthur-730pm-1000pm-pt-mythic-progression/615428

Looking to chat if you have some time. Recruiting for Play Off me US-Illidan (Horde). Currently 7/10M, 8/10 this week

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-illidan-play-off-me-710m-recruiting-for-ce/841294

Need a banger dps

After Nerf 10/10H 4/10M
Currently looking for competitive players to push Cutting Edge with other like-minded individuals. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment, while still having a highly skilled, tight-knit group full of players that enjoy playing together outside of raid. We’re currently 10/10H and 4/10M, and want to fill out the last few slots with desirable DPS and/or exceptional healers. All things will be considered upon your original application. (Logs, raider io, previous raiding history, videos, etc) Feel free to be as detailed as you like.

All classes will be considered, especially if you’re exceptional in what you do. But our list of priorities include:

• Looking for ALL DPS apps we need a little bit of everything
  • In large need of Hunters, Mages and Deathknights and Shadow Priests.

Schedule
Our main raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday. 7PM-10PM EST. Monday is optional for progressing/alts/sales, also at 7PM-10PM.
Application
The fastest way to grab our attention is to first apply to wowaudit. https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/after-nerf/after-nerf
Contact Us
The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

• Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
  • Rimo#2689 - Recruitment Officer
  • Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
  • GodEmperorjong#0705 - Officer

Hey friend! We’re a Mythic raiding guild LF adding ranged DPS trials to our raid THIS WEEK. is a close-knit Horde Area52 guild full of adults who want to have fun playing together and work our way to CE.

If you’re interested in trying out, send me your logs ASAP and we can try to work you in!

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 2/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is reforming our raiding roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 2/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill and perform raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie too

Hi Autumane,

Clothing Optional (located on Dragonblight) is looking for more to fill our roster! We are a “casual serious” guild comprised of adults that enjoy raiding. We raid Tues/Thurs 9:30 pm-12:30 pm PST (12:30 am- 3:30 am EST)

We are seeking DPS and healers to fill our roster and begin pushing Mythic for a few of the Heroic bosses we have on-farm and to clear Heroic Nathria. We are currently 10/10 N CN, 7/10 H CN.

Any questions? You can reach me at BTAG: Nazriel#1644 or Discord: Trixen#2348

Hi Fren, [Threat Level Midnight] Sargeras

We are the Mythic raiding team St. Hados Fire in TLM and our goal is to get CE! We raid Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:00am EST. Last tier we were 11/12M on a 4 Hour raiding schedule. We are currently 3/10M and about 5% away from a kill on Sunking. We are in need of RDPS and 1 Healer. We have a great raid environment, fun people, all raid pots/food/flasks/etc provided free of charge.

You can reach out to me @ Bnet: Purpledecay#1738 or (Prefered)Disc: Purp#1013