(H) 410 and 411 looking for new Guild Home

My husband (Dejiko/ 410 Demon Hunter) and I (Siyuri/ 411 BM Hunter) are looking for a Horde AOTC guild to raid N/H with and attempt light mythic raiding. The times we are looking for are anywhere around weekdays 6-11 PM (EST) or Anytime Weekends (No late Sunday nights). It would be nice to make new friends but also get some work done. We do our research on fights and are always prepared.

2 Likes

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun! We are on Moon Guard.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course! My Btag is laskaland#1404

Imperial Guard is returning back in action for 8.2 We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks. We are in need of all classes and roles for our raids. We are also looking for members that want to build a fun community. We are a family oriented and have been around since 2012!

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Family Friendly atmosphere
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed.

What we expect from you

• Non toxic behavior
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Ability to listen and to learn
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Guild Raiding Progression
BFD-Break
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H - AoTC
ABT - 3/11M 11/11H - AoTC
ToS - AoTC
NH - 3/10M 10/10H - AoTC
EN - AoTC

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game.

Discord Thirdpint#1124
Battle tag Tiekenee#1613

Server: Skullcrusher/ Black Dragonflight / Gul’Dan
Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30pm to 11:00pm (EST)
Raid Environment: Casual AOTC focused
Recruitment Needs: DPS of any class and spec (willing to consider package deals of players)
Current Progression: 7/8 Normal Eternal Palace

About ATR:

All That Remàins is a casual AOTC focused raiding guild that has been together on Skullcrusher since 2009. We are recruiting players who want to progress at a steady pace while maintaining a fun and respectful raid environment. Our goal every raid tier is to get our AOTC achievement and maybe try out some mythic bosses if we have the attendance to do so. We have never failed this goal. Our raiding atmosphere is very casual, relaxed and easy-going. We ask that players to have an understanding of your class and a willingness to improve if you have room too. Our raid team doesn’t track attendance and we have a lot of raiders who are only able to raid 1 day a week or every other week. We understand life comes before the game and want to build a raid team and environment for like minded people.

Our guild is largely comprised of members in their late mid to twenties and beyond. We are a very tight knit group and have attended the weddings of guild members, among other things. We also host an annual, multi-day guild meet up. We consider ourselves to be more of a community than a raiding guild as we also enjoy playing many other games outside of WoW together.

If this sounds appealing to you feel free to contact myself or guild officers in this thread or via Battle Net @
Varibash#1421
Mortel#1814
Gromn#11901

1 Like

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you.
We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 7/8N EP. We plan to clear normal then heroic and push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Shoot me a message #MIkeHoncho11212 you guys sound like a good fit for my guild.

Heya Siyuri! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 9/9 H BoD 1/2 H Crucible 4/8 N EP

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : EP: 7/8n 2/8H; BoD: 3/9M 9/9H; Crucible of Storms: 2/2H
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Current needs is for DPS

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to have fun while raiding, but still get serious when the time arises and get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon!

We can accommodate both of you into our core.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 5/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS. We will be heading directly into Normal and Heroic Eternal Palace during opening week.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi Siyuri and Dejiko! We are a new guild called . We are looking for members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE this upcoming raid.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well. We are also in desperate need of a DH and Hunter =)

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-11pm EST
Thursday 8-11pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

Hello, thank you for your response. Would it be possible to join you tonight for a trial to see how things go before we make a decision?

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Good morning,

It’s Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

We are currently 7/8N, 2/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Imperial Guard is a raiding guild that has been around since 2012. We are looking for players that want to enjoy the game and push content together and shoot the Sh!t in discord. We have many players that focus on Mythic+ as well as some casual PvP. We are primarily focused on raiding but plan to dable in rated PvPas well in the future. In terms of raiding we will always focus in doing the most progression that we possibly can, but we will do so in a fun semi casual pace.

Guild Achievements
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H
ABT 3/11M 11/11H
ToS 9/9H
NH 3/10M 10/10H
ToV 3/3H
EN 6/6H

The philosophy of our guild is you will receive from it what you put into it. Meaning if you are looking for a guild to call home for the long haul and want to be a part of a community Imperial Guard will meet you more then half way to get you involved.

Contact Info
Discord Thirdpint#1124

B-net Tiekenee#1613

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, 5/8H after week one looking to recruit some range dps and healers, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to round out their roster to go back into mythic.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*range- warlocks,spriest,mage,hunters,ele,boomkin

• Healers-rshaman.

All others not on the list are a low priority but does not mean you wont be considered so feel free to add spark

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

Hiya Siyuri!

I would love to talk to you about us. We’re a group of mythic raiders taking a small step back to be a little less CE and a little more relaxed. (Still doing some mythic). We just decided to form together this week so we’ve only had the chance to do a quick run through of normal (yesterday was our first raid as a “guild”).

We raid Tues/Weds 8:30 eastern - 11pm and are on Area 52

I don’t want to throw a ton of info down here for you to go through so if your interest is piqued feel free to add me to btag and we can talk. Sataraa#1236

if you guys are still looking, hit me up. Varibash#1421

Housewives Of Azeroth is a newly formed guild, on area 52, looking to meet and play with chill laid back people. Not only are we looking for players for current content we are also looking for people to join us for classic wow as well

This is a chance to get in on a fresh start for current and classic content.
Currently needing
DPS (Open)
Heals (Open)

(We are new so needing a bit of everything)
Raid times are Fri-Sat 11pm-2am server time.
We are currently 6/8 normal. However we need you to fill those last few spots so we can move into heroic and mythics.

If raiding is not your thing we also run transmog runs as well.
What you put in is what you get.

So, if you want to join and raid with a bunch of drunken fools, have fun, and go back to the glory days of playing a video game with friends give us a consideration.

If you wish to join message Spicywaffles , hypercronic, ammastia, velorén, or message me on bnet @ Ontai#11490. Or discord @ ontai#4049