222 warlock. 6/10 mythic 0% on 7th lfg

Hi.

I am looking for a new guild to call home. Currently leaving mine due to the raid team calling it quits because of irl issues. I have experience in mythic raiding in ever tier I have played and picked up CE’s since the first expac I have played.

I am looking for a guild that raids anytime after 5 pm PST but can’t go any later then 12 am PST.

Also interested in doing M+, pvp etc if there’s an active interest in that then that’s a bonus.

Exp
Cataclysm:
2/6 heroic BWD
1/5 heroic BoT
5/7 heroic Firelands

MoP
CE Will of the emperor

Legion
7/11 mythic Antorus the burning Throne

BFA
CE nzoth

CN
6/10 Mythic with progression on council and a 0% wipe on sludgefist.

https:// www. warcraftlogs. com /character /us /area-52 /vynesti

please feel free to add my on discord.
Discord: vynesti#4758

Hey Vyn! We’re still recruiting!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Enrage Kills Only (6/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are almost done with Council of Blood. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Quitting in a Month (7/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)

56% Sludgefist

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants
Melee- DeathKnight, Windwalker, Rogue
Range- Mage, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Holy Paladin, Restoration Druid

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey there! Check out my guild on Illidan!

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 8/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression. We are currently extending our lockout until we kill Denathrius.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Death Knight
Windwalker
Mage
Warlock
Spriest with Disc OS

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Honor of the Horde on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all roles to finish out this tier. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Please keep in mind that we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days! 6/10 Mythic! :grin:
Contact me on discord @ Shiena#2900

Hi Vynesti! You sound like a great fit for our guild, Dsylxiec. We are a tight knit casual group of raiders ranging in age and experience- we are super welcoming to all kinds of new people! We have AOTC and are currently progging mythic (2/10 m); we are looking for raiders and subs for our mythic team, and we are happy to help you get heroic gear or learn the fights. We value people who are willing to learn and work as a team.

Who: Dsylxiec

Where: Hordeside Gurubashi (server)

When: We raid 7-10pm PST every Tuesday and Saturday

Age: Everyone is welcome! Current group ranges from early 20s to late 30s.

We also do mythic dungeons together and just generally hang out! Feel free to message me if you’re interested or want more information.

Discord: Fay#5040
BT: drPepper#11156

Hi Vynesti,

Blob (3/10M horde guild on Tichondrius) is recruiting 1 warlock to push for CE while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

We just swapped horde ~ 1 week ago with the hope of bolstering our roster for a CE push, which I think has already been achieved in that short amount of time. I am confident we will be at your current progression within a couple weeks.

We would love to add a player with your experience and skill to our raid team, and warlock is our highest priority. I added you on discord and would love to chat with you more if you are interested!
Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Howdy, I reckon our guild Ram_Ranch would be a good fit. We raid Wed/Sun 9:00PM-12:00AM EST and are 7/10M. You can apply here: forms.gle/c5yX3FgaqqDxkNjn8

Here is our forum post: [H]Ram_Ranch 7/10M 2day(Wed/Sun) LF HEALS & DPS

Hey there! We’d love a consistent Warlock!!!

We are Nine Lives currently 5/10M on the server Kil’Jaeden and we would like to recruit you to try out for our mythic raid team!

About us:
Guild was formed at the end of BFA halfway into Nyalotha, still managed 6/12M before we paused for Shadowlands. Currently 5/10M, group of like-minded players that come together to kill bosses.

Raid Schedule:
Friday - 9PM EST - 1PM EST
Saturday - 9PM EST - 1PM EST

Contact
Hipro#8620 or Telly#1491 on Discord for more info/share logs if you are interested!

Would like to talk about joining

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer.

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day) 5/10M

Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join. This is also a joint run with the weekend raid team as well.

Progression:
Currently: 5/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Weekday Current Needs

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Paladin: Open
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Open
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Open
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Druid: Closed
Priest: Open
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer
Priest: Disc
Druid: Open

Weekend Raid Team (2 Day) 10/10H

Sat 6:30-9:30 pm Central Time (Cst)
Sun 6:30-9:30 pm Central Time (Cst)

Weekend Current Needs

Melee Dps
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Demon Hunter: Open
Rogue: Open

Ranged DPS
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Ilithyah/ Hespatet/ Shadeed/ Lynainverse/ Springbeauty

Btags
Angelmichael#1552 - Angel
Tiff#11790 - Ilth
Hespatet#1881 - Hesp
Shastead#1314 - Shad
Scott0587#1211 - Snugs
baohren#1440) - Lyn

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Focus Up’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael / Lynainverse / Hespatet / Ilithyah / Shadeed / Springbeauty