222 Resto Shaman LF CE-capabale Mythic Guild

I’m a returning, experienced mythic raider looking for a guild where I can contribute to core progression. I raided in Vanilla as a Priest, but mained a Rogue from TBC-Legion. The peak of my raiding days was TBC/WotLK where I was a core member of a Top 50 US guild. I did some Top 30 US raiding during WoD as well.

Here is a 100% Parse on Mythic Kor’agh to show I’m no stranger to mythic raiding: www.warcraftlogs (remove space) .com/character/id/7617611?zone=8&new=true#zone=6&boss=1723

Consistent High 90s: www.warcraftlogs (remove space) .com/character/id/7617611?zone=8&new=true#zone=7&boss=1696

My shaman has only been 60 for a few weeks and mostly done Mythic+ keys as Elemental spec, so I don’t have anything impressive to show off for raiding logs, but I am a capable and confident player.

I pride myself on perfect attendance during progression every tier, and on taking accountability for my personal mistakes and learning from them quickly. I’m highly adaptable, and do my best to remain patient during the learning process. I hold myself to a high standard though, and expect those around me to do so as well. I take raiding seriously.

I am flexible in what I can provide to a raid guild. I have built my shaman to where he is over the past 3 weeks or so, and can easily do the same with one of my other characters. My main for 90% of my raiding career was my rogue, but I thought that they were underperforming when I came back so I didn’t level him. I have my original vanilla/oldest character, my priest at ilvl 205; a DH at 206; a fresh 60 Paladin; and have my Rogue/Hunter/Warlock ready to level if necessary. For the right guild, I can be whatever you need me to be and bring my depth of experience and skill to that class.

I am available to raid Mondays-Thursdays until midnight or 1am EST. I’m willing to raid a 2-3 night/ week schedule, possibly 4 for the right guild and if it shows results. There’s wiggle room on dates and times.

Feel free to reach out to me either here on the forum, on bnet at Metric#11204, or Discord at Talisker#0397. Thanks!

Hey! It looks like I sent you a friend request maybe a few weeks ago? I’d love to chat with you! (Letholas#9581 on disc!)

Hi Talisker! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)