222 Resto Sham LF CE Guild

Looking for a guild that near the same progress or farther on
10/10 Heroic CN
4/10 Mythic
Can link logs :slight_smile:
Battletag: itshawthorne#1265

Hello there everyone, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord. Add me on either I have checked logs

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey there,
We’re currently in the market for a solid resto shaman and think think we could be a good fit.
I’ll leave our spam post below for your consideration.
Reach out any time if you’d like to chat & discuss further.
Look forward to hearing from you, best of luck on your search regardless!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-310m-1010h/775831

Hey! One Word Guild Name is a CE guild on Tichondrius that raids Tues/Thurs 9:15-12:45 EST. We’re 5/10M (Darkvein and Xymox down) and should be finishing Sun King shortly before beginning progression on Council of Blood. We’re looking for another resto shaman to fill out our healer core. If you’re interested, or would like to know more, feel free to reach out any of the following battletags:

Zøriia (Zoriia#2787), Summon (Summon#11954), Yoboo (Yoboo#11437)

Hey we might the fit for you.
is a new guild built to maximize our raid days, with minimal raid days. We will get CE, and our US standing is TBT

WE ARE A 2 DAY GUILD
Currently:
10/10 Normal -
10/10Heroic
5/10 Mythic

Our expectations are for you to have profound knowledge of your spec/class/role, be willing to participate in a conversation about thoughts on strats (don’t be afraid to talk)
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00 EST

Leadership Background
Our Leading core have raided with the likes of Wildcard Gaming, Vision, Imperative, Intern Made This Boss, xD, and Fused, claiming multiple US 10-40s.

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonkey#8300
CO GM : Campfireman#0001
Bnet:
StarvinMonky#1230
Campfireman#1910

Looking forward to talking with you

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 4/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Warlock
Healer -Druid, Shaman, Priest, Monk
Mage

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

App or add!