222 MM Hunter 5/10M

Message me so we can chat.
Will change realms after first tryout
Very active in M+ 1600io
BNet: Abolics#11258
Disc: Abolics#2296

Hi Abolics,

Its Mine I Licked It is 8/10 M on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule looking for strong ranged dps. I’ll drop the copy paste and app form below - would love to hear from you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week (Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST) raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Melee DPS:
Monk plus one other exceptional melee player

Ranged DPS:
Open

Healers:
Resto Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hi, Retirement Sanctuary is comprised of former raiders returning to the game in hopes of clearing mythic raids with friends and likeminded individuals on a three day raiding schedule.

Realm: Illidan Horde
Raiding Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST
Recruiting: 1-2 Ranged DPS
Progression: 7/10 Mythic

While this will be our first tier raiding together as a guild, many of our raiders have known each other for years and have raiding backgrounds varying from casual raiding to world first raiding.

In short, our mission is to have a raiding culture that strives to clear mythic raids without sacrificing fun. Please reach out via btag (Shuttle#1597)/(Zinnin#1537) or discord (Shuttlecasts#8052)/(Zinnin#1337).

Hello there Abolics, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey! Could use another hunter to join the brotherhood!

Despair of Thrall Horde.
8/10M (end of P2 SLG Prog)
Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11 EST
Optional Guild RBGs Sun @8 EST

We have been around since 2007, have a great group & stable leadership.
Scrubcat#5694 Discord
Scrubcat#1271 Bnet

Hello Team Hyrdra on Hyjal in the guild leviathan would be interested in having you please feel free to check out our info below.

Guild & Server: Leviathan :Horde: Hyjal
Raid Times/Days: Friday & Monday- 8pm-10:30pm PST (11pm-1:30am EST)
Current Progression: 6/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Drafty#4759 / Battle Tag - Drafty#1690
Application: https://forms.gle/Bm1nfb7WwGJNzkeM9
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/team/us/hyjal/raid-Hydra
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience. Hydra is a Casual Mythic progression group working towards CE.
Needs: Immediate need for DPS All exceptional players can apply

This is Cithi from How Long on Brez on Mal’ganis!
Saw you were interested in looking for a guild to raid with and wanted to see if you were interested. Please reply to me here on discord or feel free to add my bnet @ Nebu46#1564

I’ll add some stuff to you after this for my guild recruitment!

is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]
Raid Times:

Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST
BattleTag Contacts:

kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 spot)
*Any

Healers (1 healer)

Melee DPS (1 slot!)

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
could use a hunter or two!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me! :smiley: Being late night is hard work!

Would not recommend this guy. Spoke to me for over a week about planning to trial with us then removed me from his friends list day of without saying anything. Also tried to mansplain to me that calling me “hun” because I’m a woman is fine and not demeaning.

We are [A] on Stormrage! Currently 8/10M

Come check us out! Multiple teams to choose from!

Discord: https://discord.gg/HyKfSr4QEV

Recruitment Post: Please delete - #8 by Aearowen-stormrage

Hey there!

Seventh Breakfast an 8/10M CE Focused Guild, is looking for exceptional Ranged DPS and Healers to join its raid team to complete Castle Nathria but push further up the charts in 9.1 Sanctum of Domination. We like to keep our raid environments fun but with a sense of purpose. We set goals weekly for prog and push to hit them. We have a guild night that’s not WoW focused but most team-building exercises and good laughs. While we are looking for specific roles we will never turn away an exceptional player.

Guild Info:

Server: US - Bleeding Hollow - Horde

Current Progress: 8/10M with Progress into SLG
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8PM-11PM EST

Contact Information:

Discord: Razagul#4633 / Btag: Razagul#1969

I sent you over a friend request on discord

We are A Night Off [A] on Stormrage! Currently 8/10M

Come check us out! Multiple teams to choose from!

Discord: https://discord.gg/HyKfSr4QEV

Recruitment Post: Please delete - #8 by Aearowen-stormrage

Howdy Friend! I saw your post that you were looking for a guild to call home. If you are interested we would have a spot for you in our guild on Tichondrius. We raid Tuesday/thursday from 9pm-12am PST with an optional raid on Wednesday(usually for alts or to extra goof off in with the homies). achieved CE in Nya’lotha and Currently, the guild is 4/10M in Castle Nathria but we abandoned ship in early February due to some real-life complications with a number of the officer core. The core team spread out and found that no other guild felt like home and we decided to come back and make a guild where it felt like friends hanging out which seemed to be missing in other guilds. Most of the core team had achieved somewhere between 5/10M and 8/10M in Castle Nathria and when we get the numbers we plan to quickly climb back there. Currently, we have just gotten back into Mythic this week and are looking for a few more members to add to our raid team.If you have any more questions feel free to reach out and I will be happy to answer! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Lets talk about getting you into raid tonight!

Downbeat#1311
Discord: Downbeat#3866