222 holy priest looking for new home for heroic/mythic progression

Hi All,

The group that I’ve been running with for years has decided, unfortunately, to call it quits from wow.

As most of my friends weren’t interested in mythic progression and we ran as a smaller group, I haven’t messed around too much with mythic content in Shadowlands thus far. That said, I do have some mythic experience in past expansions, mostly legion and then earlier on in Firelands. My guild only spent one night in SoD and stopped nathria progression after AoTC.

I’m looking for a guild that doesn’t run past midnight EST. Days of the week don’t particularly matter to me, nor does faction though I have a slight preference towards alliance since it will save me money.

On another note, I am a gay man in his late 20s so I’m hoping to find a guild that’s solidly filled with adults and doesn’t tolerate misogyny / homophobia / racist jokes etc. I don’t need an LGBT guild per se, I just don’t want to have to hear offensive garbage in discord while I’m trying to clear raids.

logs available upon request

Drop your info down below if you’re interested in chatting or message me on discord at Zach#2054

If our times work for you I’d love to chat more

[Agreeing Loudly] Horde - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST

8/10N SoD 4/10H SoD 6/10M CN We are currently looking for a healer and RDPS. We are a close knit guild formed in January that often hangs out in discord together every day. Our goal is to always push towards CE. We dabble in Classic and other games as well!

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

I reached out to you via discord, looking forward to chatting soon.

Still fielding interest for the time being.

Hey, just sent you a request via discord. Would like to tell you about our guild on Mal’Ganis, Horde side.

Hey hey! My name is Mitch, reaching out to you from Resilience [H] US-Illidan. We’re looking for another healer to fill our ranks for AOTC then Mythic Progression and I think we could be a good fit for you! We raid Tuesday Thursday from 9-12 EST. I’ve attached a link to our recruitment posting below for more info.

The short version is this, we’re a long standing group of friends that formed this guild from the ashes of an old one that most of us used to be in. We formed this new guild to better suit our goals of Mythic prog. Realistically are we a CE team? No, not yet. But we’re hoping to be in the future. This being our first patch under our new banner we’re hoping for AOTC then serious mythic prog.

As far as the inclusionary aspect goes, we have strict rules and a one-strike-and-you’re-out policy when it comes to hate speech. Our guild isn’t 100% LGBTQ+ or anything like that, but we have multiple members that belong to that community as well as a members from many different ethnic backgrounds and life situations. We defend against social injustice to the very best of our abilities.

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping me in game- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561, Vittorpia#1163 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you

Heyyyy Brunhilde,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add a holy priest to our roster. I have a 0% tolerance policy toward racism and homophobia - which has helped foster a really great raid atmosphere.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We are currently 5/10H with Painsmith to 11%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 8:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST
Saturday: 8:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Sunday Sanctum of Domination Alt Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9