222 Holy Pally

Hello, Im a returning player coming back from a long break, I have mythic raiding experience in previous tiers and also AoTC in many tiers aswell, I managed to get 6/10 heroic experience but seeing as im still new to it and i only have 1 kill of each boss my logs rare low but wont be a problem fixing them if i keep getting attempts. I play Holy Paladin (222 ilvl) , MM hunter (224 ilvl) , and arms warrior (190 ilvl) i play all 3 classes very well and they are my favorite to play so im good at all 3 and im willing to raid with either toon, im specifically looking for a weekend raiding guild and also willing to xfer realms. If you got any specific questions feel free to add me

BNET: Alexio#11911

Sent you a request on bnet! Would love to talk more

Sent you a request to talk!!! We need a holy pally for our raid team we are a Heroic /casual mythic raid guild we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin horde I’ll drop guild spam below

Hello there Alucurd.

We are actually looking to add an H Pally to our roster. I’ll drop my guild add below and if it sounds like a good fit, one of us would love to chat with you! H <Mourning Shadows> AotC focused

Hi there!

Check out Evolved and see if we fit what you’re looking for!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-evolved-gaming-18-guild-recruiting/970813

If you ok with Alliance;

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Hey there,

ntitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Any healer and Flex Healers (main spec DPS) ***High priority
  • Ranged DPS - Elemental Shaman **High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 8/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 200 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hey Alucurd,

Here We Go Again might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 7/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression. We constantly have people in discord as well as online in game.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers!

Barely Heroic of Seraph is recruiting! We are an AOTC (Ahead of the Curve) heroic capped team.

We are a group of veteran players, many of whom have raided hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more relaxed raiding experience. We have achieved AoTC in every tier and our group has been together for over 6 years, with the officer core being together over a decade. If you’re looking for a more relaxed raid environment, but still want a bit of push, we might be perfect for you! We value competent raiders who can show up for a few hours every week to take down some heroic bosses and have fun while doing so.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 11pm - 1am CST

Progression: SoD - 4/10H, 10/10N (AOTC CN, BFA, Legion)

Currently Recruiting: Tanks: CLOSED // Healers: Holy Paladin, MW Monk, Rdruid, Holy/Disc Priest // DPS: Warlock/Boomkin/Spriest

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking, but I would love to get the chance to chat with you; we may be a good fit!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are primarily AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for all DPS and Healers. Accepting all classes. Currently 3/10H + 10/10N.

Our members range in experience from players starting this expansion, to long time mythic raiders, to everything in between; no matter the skill, gear, or experience level, we are welcoming and supportive of all players’ goals.

We are open to cross-server raid members if transfers are not a possibility.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact either:
(GM) Liryia/Bellany @BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet or myself (RL) @Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on Bnet . We hope to hear from you!