222 Holy Paladin LF Mythic Raiding

I have a post just like this as Oldglaucoma but idk how to delete it. This is my main

Hello,

I am looking for a friendly guild that is trying to progress in Mythic Raiding on Tues/Thurs 6:30 MST ~ 9:30 MST. I am new to WoW and am Heroic AOTC with 1689 IO (If that matters). I possibly have 3 friends (DH Tank/War/Hunter) who are also seeking a Mythic progression guild.

Thanks,

-Gayboi

Hey! Add my discord - Letholas#9581 , id love to chat with you :slight_smile:

Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 3/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00-10:00 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:00-10:00 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.

Feel free to reach out to me here or,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Bumping for more opportunities

Hey there,

We just had a holy paladin slot open up for Mythic prog. Check us out below and if you’re interested, feel free to add me on Discord and I’ll get back to you promptly.

Hello!

Not sure if mornings work for you or not but here I go!

Second Attempt’s Morning Raid Crew is searching for a few more oddballs to come have coffee and kill some bosses!

Raid Times are:
Wed/Thurs/Fri
10am-12noon EST

If you are interested add me and lets have a chat, we have a large and very active community!

Bnet: Mindclash#1800
Discord: Mindclash#4038

Hey Gayboi!Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We raid from 7-10pm and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a reliable pace. I know you are looking for Horde but we could look into helping you guys transfer if the fit feels right. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.

Bumptity because im still looking