223 Fire Mage LF [A] 2-day (7-10:30 EST)

Hello,

Currently:
3/10M
1.3k IO
223 ilvl

Preferences:
2 nights (additional optional raids ok)
7-10:30p EST weekdays or weeknights – cannot raid outside these times
Mythic progression focused
Adult/mature raid team
Alliance ONLY
Realm transfer following trial

What I offer:
-history of semi-hardcore mythic raiding (WoD-Legion)
can provide logs on request
-raid leading experience
-competitive parses in current tier
-always up to date on class/spec
-motivated to continually push performance
-a reliable teammate

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mnviae! if ever open to a faction change, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Mnviae,

I can only be hopeful we fit the bill for you, but please let me you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We just downed Sire on Heroic and are now intent on moving to Mythic. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good.

Lemme tell you a little story about who we are. Our guild came to a crossroads a few weeks ago. As a full raid team we weren’t getting through Sire. We had a group of 6 friends within our core team who were - admittedly – among our strongest players. A tank, two healers, and two of our top four DPS. After a bunch of wipes, they demanded the … lesser-able members of the Raid be kicked so that “the guild” (meaning they) could progress. We capitulated to that request that night … they still didn’t get through Sire … but the next day we said never again. We were going to make it together or not at all. That core group of six left that day. But two weeks later we finished Sire off on our own terms, as a guild, “inferior” players and all.

^^ that little story, to me, tells best who we are.

We’re intent on building a team that endures. This isn’t some temporary waystation for tryhards. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. but they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. I haven’t regretted my transfer since.

It’s slightly outdated, but here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hey Mnviae, if you happen to change your mind about alliance only check us out… if not - best of luck on your journey! :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-210m-needs-dps-flex-priest-for-mythic/882831

Hey Mnviae!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi Mnviae!

We’re a newly formed guild of experienced players who have played together for years, just recently branching out on our own! We’re finishing up heroic and getting ready to break into mythic, trying to be the best raiding guild on the server! If you’re interested at all hop into our recruitment discord! Hope to talk to you soon!

Well seems like a perfect fit aside from Alliance.
We raid tues/wed 7-11est and have been doing so since mid-wrath so we are always looking for people who are motivated to play long term and make friends within the guild.

If something changes and you are considering horde lemme know!

No Turning Back 6/10M and 10/10H

We are currently open to many specs and classes and looking to expand our roster. Our website is guildsofwow. com/noturningback without the spaces and Feel free to apply and reach out.

We are a guild on Sargeras that has an active community, both in game, and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night, 6 hours a week, raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve. If you think we are the right guild for you please apply below and an officer will reach out shortly.

What we value from raiders:

Community driven and being a team player

Ability to take criticism well

Positive mindset regarding progression

Drama free

Loyalty

Maintaining your character and knowledge of your class

Attendance

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST

Optional Heroic Friday 8:20cst

Requirements:

• Mythic+ 15+ keys

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which include pots, food, flasks, and runes.

• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.

• Research each fight for your specific role/class.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain at least a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer at least 24 hours before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

Hello there!

Our guild is still looking to finish out heroic and (re)start Mythic progression so we might not be your cup of tea. But if you’re looking to progress/connect with some peeps, hit me up.

Copy/Paste starts now:
I am a part of guild “Ardent” on Stormrage [A]. We are a pretty fresh guild, but the main 7-8 core players are 2/10 M, +1400 IO, 215+ ilvl (progressed in old guild). We are creating this guild to be AOTC-first then achieve some mythic progression. Not advertising as a CE guild, but if it happens then great! A lot of us do M+ throughout the week as well. We will be clearing heroic (8/10H currently) for a couple weeks until we get a roster so it’d be a perfect time to trial!

Requirements: 18 years of age, players with a good game sense, attitude, open minded, and willingness to learn. We are just look to have fun and play the game at mythic raid level.

Our raid times are T/TH 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST

Bnet: Snabic#1341
Discord: Snabic#8534

Hey! It sounds like you could be a good fit for us here at <Coup de Grâce> (A) on the Azjol-Nerub server group (Azjol-Nerub, Khaz Modan, Blackrock, Nordrassil, Muradin). We could really use ranged atm and are 2/10 M 10/10H, working on Hungering Devourer ATM.
I’m the only main mage currently in the group on my firey boy, so more would be appreciated!

~About Us~
We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild established in 2008, with a fair number of our core players being part of the guild for much of that time. We value community as well as progress and try our best to run events outside of raids and regular mythic+ runs, such as AmongUs/Jackbox games or sometimes hosting communities/servers in other games.

~Raiding~
Tuesday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm EST)
Sunday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm EST)

Our goal is to push as far as we can go in mythic in a low time commitment, high skill environment where we can all trust each other to know what we need to, strive to improve, and get things done. Current progress is 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria.

We’re looking for skilled (particularly ranged) players who are patient, smart and keep a good attitude while playing. We like to have fun and joke around a lot during raid, but players should know when to focus and take a fight seriously. We try to maintain a group of casual, non-elitist, but highly skilled players. We typically trial players in mythic+ or farm runs before bringing them to raid progression content.

~Application~
OUR APPLICATION: goo.gl/63g7bR (We have recently switched over to discord in place of a guild website, that is where you will be able to see all of our guild info.)

Please feel free to add me in game for any questions about the guild or our application process at Skuldawg#1199.

7/10M, with M sludge at 10%.
Casual 2 nights a week raid schedule but still pushing for full mythic clear.
Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM - only 6 hours total per week. That is some of the lowest hours you can find for mythic progression.

We are looking for veteran raiders who want to play at a high level on a 2 night a week, 6 hours total, schedule.

Information about former guild achievements:

Challenge Accepted was the former 3-night raiding guild from Firelands in Cataclysm to Emerald Nightmare in Legion with top 50-200 US rankings including:

Heroic Ragnaros (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Heroic Deathwing (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek’zeer (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Ra-den (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Garrosh Hellscream 10 & 25 (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Imperator Mar’gok (WoD)
Cutting Edge: Blackhand (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Archimonde (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Xavius (Legion)

The guild is also very active with 5 man mythic keys and alt runs.

Add holykhadgar#1579 if intersted.

Hello Mnvlae,

Currently our guild JOKG (H) THRALL 7/10 is looking for Ranged DPS for our CE push.
We raid Tuesdays and Sundays from 8:30-11:30pm est. We also push M+ throughout the week.
Please get back to me if you are interested in learning more about us.

You can contact me at:
Btag: Sneak#11720 or Discord: Sneak#3106

Hey Mnviae,

Too Stupid To Quit is a 3/10M guild on Sargeras currently progressing on Sun King. We’ve been raiding mythic since early BFA, and improving since. We’re performance oriented, and if you think we’d be a good fit for you, or would like to talk more, I’d love to talk with you further.
Raid times are Tues/Sun from 8-11 EST and Heroic skip to Sire at least every other Wednesday.

You can check out our forum post for more info.

bnet: Yawn#11282
discord: Cy#4103

Cheers!

Hi, our raid times might be a little late for you but I would love for you to check us out! Thanks

Pirate Chat is a semi hardcore guild on Stormrage Alliance. We have a 5 year history of not just a solid raiding team but a close knit community of players. After achieving Cutting Edge in Ny’alotha we are looking to add some more players and push our ranking as we progress through Shadowlands.

We are a community who enjoys raiding and doing high-end keys when we can, as well as heroic and the occasional sales run. We are very invested in the game but we also recognize that many of us have families, careers and other responsibilities. We do our best to balance both by expecting our raiders to show up and be prepared but also providing a fun and relaxing atmosphere with decent progression. Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge as often as possible on a 2 day a week raiding schedule.

Progression - We are currently 3/10M but looking for players who want to push higher

Raiding Schedule- Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST with optional heroic and sales runs on Sunday/Monday if interested

Recruitment - balance druid
resto shaman
any ranged dps
warrior

Recruitment is pretty open at the moment so this is a great time to lock down a main raider position! We are especially looking for the classes listed above but any solid player is encouraged to apply.

Contact us if interested!

Urbutt (discord MrButt#4993)(btag Avalyne#1478)
Killerpro (discord Killerpro1337#3040)(btag Killerpro#11222)

7/10M, with M sludge at 10%.
Casual 2 nights a week raid schedule but still pushing for full mythic clear.
Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM - only 6 hours total per week. That is some of the lowest hours you can find for mythic progression.

We are looking for veteran raiders who want to play at a high level on a 2 night a week, 6 hours total, schedule.

Information about former guild achievements:

Challenge Accepted was the former 3-night raiding guild from Firelands in Cataclysm to Emerald Nightmare in Legion with top 50-200 US rankings including:

Heroic Ragnaros (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Heroic Deathwing (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek’zeer (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Ra-den (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Garrosh Hellscream 10 & 25 (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Imperator Mar’gok (WoD)
Cutting Edge: Blackhand (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Archimonde (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Xavius (Legion)

Add holykhadgar#1579 if interested.

BNET request sent. Thanks!

Hey, I’m a recruiter for Thunderhold Brewery on Sargeras. We’re 4/10M, and raid Thurs/Mon 7:30-10:30 server/cst. We’re looking for a dps to join us in mythic prog, and keep moving through Nathria until 9.1! If you’re interested feel free to add me on BNET-Janril#11327 or Discord-Janril#4226 and I can answer any questions you have!

still looking!!!

Hi Mnviae, our times are a little later but will post here as something to consider!

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a ranged DPS for our newly formed weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 8/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 3/10M with Sun King almost down.

If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9 or contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

search continues.