222 DPS Warrior looking for new home. 3/10M, CE in Nyalotha. Ally or Horde

222 ilvl DPS warrior looking for a new home. I am currently alliance on Stormrage, but I am willing to move around, ally or horde.

I have been playing my warrior since vanilla (minus MoP, WoD, and most of Legion) and I’m confident in my abilities mechanically as warrior DPS, and as a melee dps (no melee brain).

I’m currently 3/10M CN, and CE in Ny’alotha (first tier raiding mythic). I am looking to push further into CN and CE this tier.
I also dabble in M+. 1.2K io currently (SL Season 1), 3.7K io (BFA Season 4)

I am located on the East coast and an looking for raid times 8:00 - 12:00 pm EST, 2-3 days a week (including weekends). I’m fairly flexible with my schedule otherwise.

BattleTag: Dreckiar#1514
Discord: Dreckiar#8888

Hey Dreckiar,

We’re looking to add a few more mechanically-solid DPS hungry for CE. We are a 2 night, low hour CE oriented raiding guild currently working on Xymox. Outside of raiding, we are a smaller but active guild with lots of keys, pvp, torghast etc. groups happening, and a weekly alt run on Thursdays. I’m posting our spam below, reach out if you think we look like a good fit!

Style on Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression:

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 4/10M

What we are looking for:

• Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin)
  • Disc Priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectations

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to.

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer)

Can confirm Dreck is a great player with a great attitude, any guild would be lucky to have him! <3

Hi Dreckiar,

Our guild is currently looking for a solid DPS warrior for our core as our warrior had to quit due to some unfortunate IRL issues.

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 4/10M

Most of our guild is comprised of friends who played together since Mists of Pandaria and reformed a guild during Battle for Azeroth. Since reforming we went:
BFA - Eternal Palace: 8/8N 8/8H 5/8M
BFA - Ny’alotha: 12/12N 12/12H 12/12M (CE)

Our goal is getting Cutting Edge again while remaining somewhat casual in the process. We take raids seriously but understand that there’s a life outside of the game. Majority of our guild is in their late 20s/early 30s and have work and family to prioritize outside of the game.

We try to do the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken serious enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night. We do Rated Battlegrounds every Saturday and M+ outside of raid on off nights when bored. Both of these are optional and not something that you need to do if M+ or PvP are not your thing.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game. We would love to have you as part of the team.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

…Hello, I have two questions for you. First, are you looking for guild still? Second, if you are or not interested in this guild would you like to join a M+/PvP discord community that pushes high keys and rating in PVP?
Since M+/PvP is one of the best gearing systems right now organized M+/pvp is a must.
ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Hi Dreckiar! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955