222 Disc LF Raid/M+ Guild

Hey! TLDR, I came back to the game about 3-4 months ago after leaving right before the Nyalotha patch. My guild says they are coming back for 9.1, but I don’t see that happening, so I’m looking for a new home. Gompi#11969 Gompi#9314

Important things:

I prefer to play evenings EST somewhere between 6EST and 11EST. The days are pretty flexible besides Saturday ( even that can be worked in if it’s a little later )

I like to heal. I currently play disc, I have 4 other alts that are 200ilvl+ in every roll you could want, ( tank, mdps, rdps, hybrids, etc ), but I prefer to heal, on my priest, as disc, above anything else.

I like to run keys more than I like to raid. I’ll show up, ready to go, 15-30 minutes early and you’ll get my absolute best and full attention each raid. If 20-25 adults are setting aside time to do something, I believe we should respect each other’s time and show up ready to go. With that being said, If your team just does the raid and the minimum of 1 14+ a week, skip this. I like to run 20-30 keys a week on off nights and prefer the same in a team.

Your team is made of adults. I’m 33, I have a family and a career, IDGAF about your drama, irl likes/dislikes, how your kid did in school, favorite lube flavor, etc. I want to kill bosses, run high keys, theory craft, and #$%^ post in discord, O and see pictures of your dogs… Dogs are fine. I’ll show you pictures of my dogs too.

Not so important things: ( but things that should be mentioned )

At least try to go through Mythic Raids. I don’t care if we are shooting for CE, as long as we are making meaningful attempts at the content.

Horde or Alliance. I’ve always played horde, I currently play alliance. I’m fine playing either.

I’m AOTC on the priest with around 100 M SLG pulls. I’m 2/10 MCN on an alt.

Hey! I think you might find a home with us!

Hi Gompriest. I think our guild shares a similar philosophy toward raiding as you and we may be a good fit for you!

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 8/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Holy Paladin

Resto Shaman

Disc Priest

Marksman Hunter

Shadow Priest

Affliction Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:

– Positive Attitude

– Flexibility between Specs, when needed

– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing

– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:

– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier

– Experienced and competitive leadership

– Consumables and Repairs

– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid

– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.

– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

Hey Gompi, if you are open to faction transfer to Horde, Sanctuary may be a good fit for you. We are actively recruiting for a disc priest for our 9.1 roster, having ended 9.0 at 8/10, Please read below and reach out if interested! Thanks!

Hey there we currently have a very high need of a priest healer!

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Hey there! We’re a horde guild currently looking for a shadow priest, here’s some more info about us! We also do a lot of m+ and other activities when not raiding.

Team: Free Repairs
Guild: Envelop
Server: US - Illidan
Faction: Horde

Day/Time:
Thursdays 7 - 11p CT (Illidan Time)

Currently 7/10M at the time of this post.

Players who will be successful on this team are prepared to raid for the full duration, they show up on time and prepared, and are knowledgeable about the game. This team is a mythic progression team and we will wipe on fights, sometimes a lot. Sour attitudes, elitists, or overly negative personas need not apply. Our team does not accept large group applications.

Sound like something you’d enjoy?
Get your nights back! Apply today!

https://envelop.gg/fr

Hey we are always looking for a priest I’d love to chat here is out guild spam I hope to hear from you!

hey im adding you now, i think you would fit perfectly into our group!.
Silverghost#1156
From BlackListed