222 BM Hunter LF guild

Looking for something going forward in 9.1 where a raid team would like to quickly achieve AOTC and be pushing into some mythic raiding. I am looking for something in the evening times PST and enjoy playing BM over other specs. Nothing is set in stone and will be continuing my hunt until further notice :slight_smile:

10/10 H
1/10 M

Thanks for taking the time to read and looking forward to the replies

Hello Mad! My guild is currently looking for ranged players and hopefully we work time wise for you!

We are a guild who was formed during CN and managed to get 2/10M before taking a break until 9.1 (and waiting too long for it…) Now we are looking for more like-minded people to fill out the roster from the Drought!

We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raiders by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams, and PVP events are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in it.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

Questions? Please contact: GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Starting with Heroic on the 6th

When it comes to raid, we like to take a chill approach to how things are handled. There is never a time for people to rage at each other, We believe that there is never a reason for it and not what we want our raid environment to be like. We run this guild with everyone having a voice, we believe most if not all must agree on major things such as extending raid, adding an extra day for progression, or anything else that will impact the raid team.

When we started this tier, our focus was to get AOTC, but we have achieved that and decided to see how far we could push ourselves. This has led us to pushing mythic as much as possible to be prepared to go right into heroic next tier. We are mostly active in the afternoon, late night, early morning times and would love to find people to work with to advance in this tier, 9.1, and Mythic plus.

On a side not since it should be expected from everywhere we are LGBTQ+ Friendly, Racism and sexist free and will keep it that way.

We are currently 10/10H 4/10M

Raid: Tues-Wed 7:30PM-10:30PM PST

Alt night: Friday 7:30 PM-10:30PM PST

We are currently seeking: Ranged dps, strong interest in hunter and warlock.

Best way to contact me is discord, tyler3133#2683

Local Defense Channel is looking for a few members to round out our raid team for 9.1. We are a fairly casual guild that will clear through AOTC and plan to move into some early mythic bosses. We are looking to add people who enjoy playing the game and want to join an active guild with friendly faces.

We raid Wednesday and Monday from 6:30pm EST to 9:30pm EST.

We are seeking a non shaman healer and ranged DPS players (Mage, hunter, warlock prefer)

Please reach out to me on discord at Pocketginger#9084 to discuss further or with any questions. I look forward to speaking with you and crushing bosses in 9.1 together!

Hello!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank - Non DH
  • Healers - Resto sham, Resto Druid, Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS - All
  • Melee DPS - All

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Yo, if you’re still lookin hit us up!

About Us:
< TILTED > is a returning guild of mythic players with various Cutting Edges throughout their experience. We are currently seeking a few more players to round out a mythic roster for the rest of the tier and moving forward! Our goal is to accomplish CE every tier within a timely manner, but we are not willing to sacrifice our raid environment in order to accomplish these goals. Targeted harassment will never be tolerated!

Schedule:
Tues: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Weds: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Thurs: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)

Current Roster Needs:

Tanks:
-Closed

DPS:
-Ele Shaman
-Mage
-Hunter
-Boomkin
-Windwalker Monk

Heals:
-Closed

We are always open to any and all strong candidates so please don’t shy away from applying if you feel we would be a good fit.

Expectations:
Every raider is expected to carry themselves positively. This means don’t attack your fellow raider
Come prepared! While the guild will provide various consumables, you should still show up ready with what you need.
Know the fight: take advantage of external sources such as YouTube videos/guides for each fight before we pull. We will also keep our Discord up to date with the latest guides/information.
Know your class: just like above, take advantage of external sources to know how to play your class to its maximum potential.

Where to apply:

https: //apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main

How to get in touch:
Dax#12441 (Bnet)
BlackMamba#1909 (Bnet)
Chugs#11757 (Bnet)/ChugsBleach#8587 (Discord)
Draz#11875 (Bnet)

Hey Madbeastz

We over at on Bleeding Hollow are excited to hear you’re interested in a raid team. I think we may be a great fit for your situation. Our raid team’s several members have been raiding together for years. Most of us are in our mid 20’s to 30’s, some with families. Our goal is to push heroic and mythic as deep as we can this tier with an eye towards CE eventually. We reached AOTC with 3/10M before taking a break for the remainder of 9.0 and are very excited to get back into the groove of things. We raid twice per week on Tuesday/Wednesday nights 9:15pm - 12:15pm Eastern. Come join us and give me some competition!

Contact me on Discord at Astrolix#7598 if you have any questions or are interested in joining

Hi We raid Fri/Sat from 8pm-12:30 pst on MalG. If those day/times work for you I’d love to chat on disc Mae#0128

still looking ty

Hey Madbeastz!

<Resîlîence> is a new guild created by a group of longstanding friends who have been raiding together for years. We’ve formed from the ashes of an AOTC / some mythic guild, and we are looking to push deeper into mythic progression going forward. The guild we come from was AOTC for all of BFA and in 9.0 as well, with a solid handful of mythic kills throughout.

While we get things up and running, we will maintain the raid times of our old guild, being Thursday/Friday 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

This will continue until the raid week of July 20th at which point we will switch to raiding Tuesday/Thursday, 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

We plan on achieving AOTC quickly and then moving into mythic progress, at which point we will spin up our (optional) Saturday night alt raids and keys. It is also worth mentioning that many of our members also enjoy pushing fairly-high keys and routinely achieve KSM. Going into 9.1 we are in need of 5+ raiders. Though we do have some specific needs which will be listed below, we’re also wide open to anyone who would wish to apply.

Just a little information on the group itself - We’re a long-standing group of friends from a wide breadth of backgrounds including military, students, parents, 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. The guild has an average age of 25-35. Though we are progression minded and we take the game seriously, we all agree that the most important aspect is having fun in a safe place with our friends. We have a wide range of folks from many different ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender-identities, etc and we ask that any new member be respectful of that. We employ a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to hate-speech.

Our current needs are as follows:

RDPS
    Boomie
    Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ele Shaman
MDPS
    Warrior
    Monk
    Demon Hunter
Healer
    We aren’t necessarily looking for a dedicated healer, as we already have 4, though a DPS who can switch if necessary would be fantastic.

Again, any other DPS that wishes to apply should feel free. We are all set on tanks.

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping me in game- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you!

Hey Madbeastz, I’m not sure if we’re exactly what you’re looking for since we’re more on the casual side, but here’s our guild’s recruitment post if you want to take a look. Thanks for your time! The High Ground

Hey Madbeastz,

If you are looking for a more CE orientated guild in 9.1, we are looking for more RDPS to fill out our team. If you are interested leme know!

Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln (remove the period in https)

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hey Madbeastz,

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional hunter to round out the team and progress hard in 9.1! It seems like you’re wanting to push into more mythic. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST. We’d love to chat with you about possibly joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !

Hit me up let’s chat !!

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 10/10H 2/10M and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, the looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF skilled dps Ranged preferred accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Currently class needs

Elemental shaman

Mage

Warlock

Hunter (Not survival lol)

Shadow

Balance

If you are ranged I want you !!

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Guess what everyone 9.1 is coming soon !!! For anyone interested please reach out as everyone will be given a fair chance to prove themselves come the Mythic roster.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details

Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Hey Madbeastz

[A] Too Stupid To Quit (US-Sargeras) is looking for some good DPS for 9.1. We were 6/10M in CN and 10/12M in NYA. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST. We do a fair amount of mythic plus outside of raid as well.

If you’re not against swapping to Alliance, I’d be interested in discussing it further, reach out to me on discord (Cy#4103) or bnet (Yawn#11282).