222 Balance Druid LFG

222 i lvl Druid LFG weekend raid times and also 1440 i.o 10/10 heroic wanna push into mythic RazorRozon#1335 is b tag

Hey Razord,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a ranged DPS for our newly formed weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 8/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 3/10M with Sun King almost down.

If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9 or contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Hi there,

Enrage Kills Only (7/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are currently progressing on Sludgefist. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Ramification#1449

We over at Pack Mentality on Illidan - Horde US are scouring the interwebs for awesome folks seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

Formed in the summer of 2019, the guild has achieved AOTC in Eternal Palace, Ny’alotha, and Castle Nathria with some mythic kills. Our goal is to further our adventure into mythic Castle Nathria. Raid nights are Thursday 8pm-11pm Central and Friday 8pm-11pm Central. Saturdays are an optional night typically reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Current Progression: 3/10M, 10/10H

Our current needs are as follows:

• Tanks: Any (1)
  • Healers: Priest, Paladin, Druid
  • Melee DPS: Any
  • Ranged DPS: Any (Boomie pref)

If your spec is not listed, we would still love to chat! We are always recruiting exceptional players and all roles for Mythic +.

For further information, feel free to add myself KriztovChaos#1801, or raand#1678.

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
5/10 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hi there! I think my guild may be a fit for you. Feel free to add my Battletag: Ruderasta#1783 to have a chat, looking forward to hearing from you! I have included some basic info about the guild below:

• Guild: Quatri Mensuram (2/10 M on Horde Mal’Ganis)

• Raid times: Friday/Sat 9pm -11pm PST

• Social: Casual guild, we only raid 4 hours per week but we try to take those
    4 hours seriously. We do an alt night on Thursday and run Mythic +
    throughout the week. Older crowd, mid 20s and up. We don’t have
    a bench, we don’t recruit to sit people.

P.S. I have sent you a friend request.

Hey there! We’re recruiting on Area 52, reach out if you want to know more!

Realm: Area52

Faction: Horde

Current Progression: 10/10H, 4/10M

Raid days: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday

Raid times: 12pm - 3am EST (9pm - 12am PST)

Hello Razord!

We are in immediate need for a balance druid for our raiding team!

Are Wednesdays at all an option? We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30p – 11:00p EST.

We are currently 2/10 M and looking to push further while CN is current. We fall between the AOTC and CE “boxes” when it comes to guilds. We try to get as far as we can into mythics without the pressure of getting CE at all costs. We attempt to balance our WoW passions with real life responsibilities and therefore raid on a limited schedule. We have jobs, kids, school, etc. We also work hard to find players who’s goal align with the guild’s goals, which helps maintain a friendly and helpful environment.

If we sound like a good fit, please reach out to our GM, Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Much luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Hey Razord,

We are a 5/10M Alliance guild, not sure if you are willing to faction change or not, that is looking to add some more R DPS to add to our raid roster. We raid Sat/Sun starting at 7pm central time. The guild recruit post is below. If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to contact me on Discord - Cethin#8340 or Bnet - Cethin#11676.

Hey Raz!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey! Not sure when you can raid/if you’re open to Alliance but we raid Tues/Weds 9-11pm Pacific, 2/10M – check out our post and hit me up on Discord if you want to chat Slime#6677

Hi Raz

< Soup or Guild > is a newly established Horde on Area-52 recruiting for Mythic level content.

We are currently 4/10M, our goal is to clear as much content as possible this tier, and maintain Cutting Edge going forward. Guild leadership and many of our raid team have a strong history of achieving Cutting Edge and similar progress on end game bosses from vanilla through BFA.

We raid strictly 6-hours a week each Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm-12am server time (EST). Given our aspirations and light schedule, we are seeking raiders who understand the importance of attendance and preparation.

While we will gladly speak to all exceptional applicants regardless of need, we are currently focusing recruitment on the following classes:
Melee DPS: 1 Death Knight
Ranged DPS: 1 Boomkin
Healer: n/a
Tank: n/a

Most of our raiders run multiple keys on mains and alts, so you will likely find other players willing to do Mythic Plus content of varying difficulty throughout the week. We also sometimes do Rated Battlegrounds on Friday evenings and are seeking more players interested in PVP content.

If you’re interested in joining us or learning more, feel free to reply here or contact us:
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
zak#4618 on Discord