No bonus roll on Ulmath The Soulbinder?

I am not getting the option to bonus roll after boss kill. However, I do see other people getting bonus loot. Is there something I am missing? Are there new bonus tokens for this boss?

1. The idiot check: Do you have any tokens? If you have none, you will not be offered a bonus roll.

Gotta check the simplest possibility first.

1 Like

Of course I do

1 Like

Same for me. 5 tokens. No option to bonus roll.

It’s bugged some people not getting credit for the kill. others no option for bonus rolls. I’m not getting the kill credit but I do get the bonus roll on every kill but no loot of any kind.

I got credit and a bonus roll. Also got a sweet 415 2 handed sword.:stuck_out_tongue:

Makes sense, after all, actiblizz is a small indie company with limited resources and very short test periods.

5 Likes

Bonus roll worked for me.

Seriously this is Ivus all over again.
How have they not figured this out yet.
Are we going to have people exploiting continuous kills on the world boss again too?

1 Like

So I tried it with two of my alts, my dk got the bonus roll but my warrior didn’t. And yes, I have my seals.

EDIT: Got it on my third try

Hello.

We deployed a hotfix for this bug one hour ago. The bonus roll prompt appears to be behaving as expected.

Thank you!

Doesn’t seem to have fixed the issue 100%. I got bonus window on 1 character but not another. Both had coins. Killed it twice already on the character that isn’t getting the bonus window with no luck.

15 dollars a month.

cough.

:slight_smile:

Ok, maybe it’s just me and my inexperience, but I’ve won soulbinder at minimum 15 times in a premade raid group, and not one drop of loot? I bought and used a coin once and got a role, but nothing else. Is that how it’s suppose to be? I’m a total newbie, so maybe I’m just missing something. I tried googling but was able to find anything specific to this.

Cheers, and thanks.

EDIT: Officialy now over 60 victories with Ulmath, and not one drop of loot?? What kind of horse-crap is this?

Yes,it’s bugged two of my alts ;one no roll ,no resources and the other roll , no credit.This is august the 10th.