221 VDH or 217 Shadow/Disc 3/10M LFG

Class/Spec: 221 VDH/Havoc, 217 Priest(disc/shadow/holy)
Faction: Horde
Cleared: 3/10M 10/10H
Discord: Brewdicke#9828
Btag: shinks50#1291
Logs: (wcl)/character/us/area-52/fioterror
(wcl)/character/us/area-52/fiocyn
Availability:

Can do any day(No Saturdays) from 11PM-2AM EST (Sorry this is pretty inflexible). Can possibly do 10PM on H/F for the right guild

Primarily looking for a 2-3 day guild (possibly have a lock friend who might come that just needs a couple pieces of gear)

Had to switch to disc mid-tier due to some gaps in our healing core, so my parses are pretty rough there as I was trying to pick it up on the fly (still learning). I am a former shadow main, so I know I can do that relatively well and was a main tank up until a few weeks ago. I am looking for a CE focused guild that is pretty laid back and is active on off nights.

Check us out!

Hello there, KnightOwls on the server US-Stormreaver We are recruiting to finish off our mythic raid team were in need of a flex ranged spot

Raid times:
Saturday: 8PM - 11AM PST (11PM - 2AM EST)
Sunday: 8PM - 11AM PST (11PM - 2AM EST)

Contact info:
Discord: Onyx “Felix1621” Bison#0922,
B-Net: Felix#1621

Add me and we can talk more!

bump it up

still looking

still looking

Still looking

still looking

Still looking

still looking for a guild

Stillllll looking

still looking, I guess

It’s rough out there

one last try

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 4/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is looking for additional raiders for the roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 4/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…….

Phury raids tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est we are 2/10m 10/10h always looking for strong players and in need of a tank atm we strive to be a solid wow guild and a gaming community!!! tang#1917