221 UNHOLY DK LF CE GUILD {repost}

Looking for a semi-hardcore guild that raids 2-3 nights 6-12 hours. I’m currently 3/10M but I know I capable of much more and my logs are proof of my performance. Current guild fell apart, so I need a new team to push with. I currently have an offer from a 4/10 group, so I’d prefer anyone posting be at at least that progress. I also enjoy pushing keys for IO and would love to be in a guild that does so competitively, but that’s more of a bonus (current IO is 1351).

Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/gaharah

Make a post here or add me on discord if you’d prefer to talk personally. Alternately you can add me on b.net.

Discord: Rift#1171
B.Net: RiftWolf#1143

1 Like

[Magic Short Bus] @ Illidan (Horde)

About us:

• Magic Short Bus is a guild that was formed halfway through Mythic Nya and ended the tier at 10/12M and did not raid during pre-patch because we put our focus into building a better roster for Shadowlands. During Shadowlands we have achieved 10/10 Heroic and 4/10 Mythic while having too cut our roster down from a 40 man raid team down to a core 20-23 after heroic weeks. We are looking to replace some of our weaker performers so that we can go through mythic at a much faster pace than we did in Nya. Most players in the guild have been top 100US throughout multiple tiers and the leadership has been apart of running top 100US guilds.

Currently Recruiting

• Currently are looking for any great Dps players, We are mainly looking towards Mages, Boomies, Hunters & any Healers with exceptional Logs too back up.

Anyone that considers themselves a good player with LOGS to back it up are always welcome no matter the role also.

Progression

• 4/10M.
  • 10/10H.

Requirements

We are only looking at applicants who are already very experienced players with logs to show it, or the kind of player that is the top in their guild that is looking to leave their guild and push themselves.

Raid Times/Days:

• Tuesday-Thurs from 8-11 Server Time (CST), 9-12 EST

Application Form

https://forms.gle/6hceXA1fVLVDaJq1A

Contact us:

• Battle-tags: Calltheplug#1646 Seethrowwar#2665, OxeneerRal#1429
  • Discord: Seethrowwar#8247 //

Hi Gaharah, also 4/10 M working on Arty.

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Unholy DK - HIGH

Ranged DPS
Hunter - HIGH

Healer
RShaman - HIGH
HPally - HIGH

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer

Hey take a read below if you’re interested! Our group also pushes keys, 1700-1800 IO for a few of our members with casual pushing. We also run RBGs weekly.

[H] Illidan - 5/10M “Play Off Me”

Former Top 50 US raiders that recently reformed in the beginning of SL with numerous CE achievements throughout the past expansions. Send a friend request to me if you’d like to chat. We are looking to rebuild and are looking to fill 3 or so more core raid spots.
Shriek, Huntsman, Hungering, Sunking, Inerva dead. We pulled xymox for about 30 mins with sub 40% prog. Expect it to be dead next week with prog on council.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST. No overtime.

BNet: LQW#1550
Discord: LQWonderful#4197
Thanks

Hey Gah!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Gaharah,

We would love to speak with you about joining our team. Below is our spam. Please feel free to add Patticakes (info below) to discuss further. Thank you and have a great day!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: 12/12CE in BFA. 3/10M 10/10H Multiple Sub 5% wipes on Sun King

Wowprogress (including rules and guild application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (please add an “h” at the front, cant post links on wow forums).

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is recommended but not required.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Hey Gaharah!

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 4/10M
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status as of 1/30/21:

Roster: Currently at 24 people (consistently 22). We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: Looking for a Prot paladin or Vengeance DH (immediate spot)
Ranged DPS: Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Hunter.
Melee DPS: DK’s!
Healers: Exceptional applicants that can flex.

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239

Hey we might the fit for you.
is a new guild built to maximize our raid days, with minimal raid days. We will get CE, and our US standing is TBT

WE ARE A 2 DAY GUILD
Currently:
10/10 Normal -
10/10Heroic
5/10 Mythic

Our expectations are for you to have profound knowledge of your spec/class/role, be willing to participate in a conversation about thoughts on strats (don’t be afraid to talk)
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00 EST

Leadership Background
Our Leading core have raided with the likes of Wildcard Gaming, Vision, Imperative, Intern Made This Boss, xD, and Fused, claiming multiple US 10-40s.

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonkey#8300
CO GM : Campfireman#0001
Bnet:
StarvinMonky#1230
Campfireman#1910

Hey Gaharah,

[H] DeathStar Vent Designer on US Stormscale, is a CE mythic guild recruiting 1 DPS for our mythic prog. We are currently 3/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Consumables will be directed by the officer core in SL, to which you (as a mythic raider) will be responsible to farm a specific amount of mats for raid-ready consumables.

Raid Needs

DPS (pref WW, UDK, Aff Lock, Fire Mage, or Boomy)

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Shatt#11225

Sumerian#1644

Yo, sent a friend request but here’s our spam as well

Zero Accountability is a new Area 52 guild recruiting for CE progression. With core players that have been in guilds from previous expansions such as Dread, Club Camel, Gentlemen’s Club, Revive, and others ranging between US20 and 60.

We are aiming to be US100 or lower the following tier and expect to finish this tier around US150.
We are open to package deals as long as all players in the package expect that their performance will be graded individually.

Current Progression
5/10M + 10/10HC

Raid times are:
T/W/TH with Monday added for boss @ lower % pulls.
7-10 PST / 9-12 CST / 10-1 EST

You are expected to:
Play your class to a high ability with drive to improve.
Communicate and work with the raid time.
Come to raid prepared.
Maintain attendance. Life happens, but we also expect you to communicate if something comes up.
Be an adult and be able to be not interrupted during raid constantly.
Trial period is 3 weeks. We encourage all trials to ask for feedback and review their own logs, as well as our raiders. You never know everything.

Recruitment is currently open for:

High Priority
Mage
Disc Priest
Unholy DK
Warrior
Boomkin
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman

Raid spots are competitive, we encourage any exceptional players to reach out and apply.

If you have any questions or would like to apply please contact us below via discord/battlenet.

Battlenet: ABSOLUTIONXI#1660 / nerve#6446
Battlenet: Magik#11429 / Eureka#3010

:mag_right:

[H] [6/10M WEEKDAY] [5/10M WEEKEND LF WW/DK] 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)