221 UH 219 BL 216 FR Death Knight

Good afternoon. I’m recruiting for GSG on proudmoore. We are currently 6/10M raiding wed/sun 6-930pst. We have been around since BC and have always achieved deep prog with some CE. If you are interested please contact on disc RaijinEnd#6451

Hi there. I represent League of Idiots- Bleeding Hollow we are a 5/10M guild looking to be pushing CE next tier we raid Tue/Thur 8-11pm est if that interests you at all I would love to chat. Add me Rel#11270

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 4/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule: Note - We will be changing our raid schedule in 2 weeks.

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST
  • Effective Apr 20, 2021: Tues/Thurs 20:30-23:30 EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey Gultrephet! If you’re still looking i’d love to chat with you. Add me on discord Letholas#9581!

I just sent you a PM.

Hey Gult!

My guild, Disorientated, could be a good fit for you! We’re an alliance AOTC guild on Stormrage and are recruiting DPS for 9.1. We sporadically run keys during downtime but I’m trying to get a more formal group going. Raid times are Tues/Fri 8-11PM est and I usually run an alt raid on Saturdays.

Add me on bnet or hop on our discord (info in linked post) if you want to talk more! Toasted21#1832

Hey there Gultrephet! We’re still looking for players, but we are Alliance. If you’re open to faction swapping and want to chat, add my Discord: lonesoldier09#0009

Here’s our forum post with more info! [A] <Zenith> 2/10M guild LFM for Mythic raiding in 9.1

Gult my man. We need to chat! Gorlock#7739 on discord my guy.

1 Like

Check us out

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Bump.

Still looking for something preferably not on Wednesdays or Fridays/Weekends.

Hay let’s talk I’d love to have a conversation with you you sound like the perfect fit

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 9/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm EST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

We’re tues/thurs nights 9-11:30pm EST if that interests you! Letholas#9581 on discord!

1 Like

This raid schedule works perfectly for me. I’ll be DMing you.

Awesome I’m free tonight lets chat!

Hey Gultrephet,

How about a fresh start as Alliance on Sargeras?

Ultimate is recruiting an Unholy DK We’re 4/10M and working on blasting through the rest of Castle Nathria.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST

Questions? Join our discord server and message Guidinglight - https://discord.gg/9GKyJjq

Want to apply ? You can do it here - https://forms.gle/qtVKam3n64K96YjZ8

Hello OverDosed is on Bleeding Hollow we are 10/10H and looking for those last few spots to push into mythics. We are currently in the market for an Unholy DK. We raid Tues and Thurs from 6-8pm EST. If this meets your needs you can reach out on Btag Tempress#11905

Hello there Gult, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hi Gult!

Arm of Hades currently has a core raid slot open for a DK, and by the looks of your character and post, you’d fit in well here. First off, some basics:

• 14+ year guild with a stable adult environment. We’re not going anywhere, nor have we ever taken an extended break
  • We raid Tues/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST. Current progression is 4/10M and looking forward to more!
  • Our goal is to push as far as we can in Mythic on a 6hr/week schedule. We were 9/12M in Nya’lotha, and are ramping up for a deep Mythic push in 9.1. We want people who strive for CE with their performance, but aren’t going to rage quit if we come up short. Enjoying a positive, fun raiding atmosphere is key, and we’re never going to sacrifice that.
  • We believe strongly in community, hosting monthly game nights, Sunday alt runs, and even 10 in-person reunions, where 15-25 guildies get together for a week of hiking, beer, and boardgames :slight_smile:

So that’s a bit about us! If you’d like to chat more, please add me on Discord: Shtanky#4568

Best wishes in your search, and looking forward to chatting more!
Shtanky

hey gult! we are a 5/10m guild with everyone ksm and a a small group of pvpers as well. our primary focus is raiding and keys! we raid wed/sun 830-1130 est and would love to have u with us for all of the keys pvp and raiding (if you are interested!) if you wanna get a hold of me my discord is fatalfeniix#2606 or bnet fatalfeniix#1753

Hey Gultrephet! If you are still waiting on the right fit, I’d love for you to consider Dedicated and Medicated Gaming. This is an Alliance guild so I know that would be a jump for you but many of our players also have alts on Horde side as well. We are new guild and we are building up our roster for raiding. However, all our core members have earned KSM and AoTC and plan to keep this going for 9.1.

There is no spec requirement as we just want people to have fun playing what they love best. You can play any role you like in keys and our raid roster has DPS and Healing spots open. You also do not have join our guild to play with us. If you end up making a toon on alliance and want to feel us out as a community, you are welcome to do this too.

If this sounds appealing, here’s our bnets and discord:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796