221 Spriest LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hey there,

I came back to the game after not playing since Tomb of Sargeras and thought I would take it pretty casual and just get AOTC and KSM and call it. However, I’m starting to realize I want to keep pushing higher and higher but the guild I’m currently with does not share the same drive to push harder content. I even had to pug to get 2/10M since my guild has no interest. I have experience playing all clothies in a raid environment and currently have a 216 Fire mage alt who I want to gear to push higher keys with or bring to raid on fights where my main doesn’t shine. Would really like to find a consistent group that likes to push higher keys as I can play either of my characters. I dislike a politically correct atmosphere so if that is you, please do not bother. Love banter but know that there’s a time and place for it. I’d say my raid performance is really good especially considering how slow our kills times are for every boss. Would not mind transferring from Thrall [H] since cross realm mythic comes out next reset so I can trial before joining and transferring. You can contact me on discord @Bedpost#5241 If you’d like me to send a link to my logs, armory, or raiderio just hmu on disc or just search yourself Bedpost-Thrall

Added you!

Hey Bedpost! Nice to meet you. I’m the GM of Konvival on Kel’Thuzad. I’d love to chat with you in person if you are interested at all in Konvival. We are currently progressing Heroic Sire on our third week (0.2% this past week, he’s a deadboi soon). Check out our guild on Warcraftlogs and RaiderIO. I’ll leave our normal copypasta below. Hit me up if you are interested and we can chat!

(Copypasta below)

Konvival is a tight knit community of welcoming players. Our guild is inclusive of all experience levels as well as a variety of in game goals. That being said, our raid team has the progression mindset and ambition to push as far as we can into Mythic Castle Nathria by the end of the tier. We are currently working on P3 Heroic Sire (0.2% this past week, he’s a deadboi this week).

If you are interested in joining the guild and raiding with us please contact me here or on Discord! We do require a Discord interview prior to a raid trial as we want to make sure you fit well into the team and the atmosphere we are cultivating there.

Discord: Langas#8260

Raid Schedule: Sun/Mon 8:00-11:00pm EST

Current Needs: Currently in high need of strong DPS players for Heroic Sire Denathrius and early Mythic progression. Below you will find specific classes we are in high need of, however all strong players will be highly considered.

Monk - WW

DK - Unholy

Warlock - Aff

[Objectively Perfect] - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12am EST

Would love to chat with you.

10/10H 4/10M We are currently recruiting RDPS and a healer. If you are one of the classes listed below feel free to reach out. We enjoy running keys and doing arenas/RBGs as well.

DPS:
Affliction Warlock
Spriest
Ele Shaman
Boomkin
MM Hunter
Mage

Heals:
Holy Paladin
Disc Priest

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey i’m reaching out from Pumperdudes on Area 52. We are 3/10M with Inerva at 20%. We are looking for solid players to fill our roster to push for CE. We raid two nights a week being Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST.

Who are we:

Pumperdudes is a group of great players and friends coming from a previous guild and server. Our guild is fairly new but determined enough to push CE. Our long term goal is to fill out a solid roster to raid through the whole of shadowlands and on. We are a laid back but serious about the game when we need to be and looking for likeminded people to join our ranks.

Current needs:

Healers: Reso Shaman - Disc/holy Priest.
DPS: Any qualified Ranged DPS

If you have any questions or are interested in joining contact one of our officers on discord! Lane#2403 // Phil/Herb#7359 // ebork#3943 // Tiltbot#7940

Hey Bedpost, we’re currently building out our mythic roster, just need some exceptional ranged dps. Check us out if you’re interested~

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-1010h-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831

Hey Bed!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 5/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, Druid, and Lock for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Good morning hope we can be a good fit for you!
Dark Intentions is a semi-hardcore mature mythic raiding guild on Moon Guard. We are currently 10/10H 3/10M on our main mythic core team and 8/10H on our heroic weekend team. We are a chill laid back no drama or toxicity guild that is looking for similar minded players to join us!
RAID TIMES
Core Mythic Team: Wed-Thurs 8:30pm est til 11pm est
Heroic Weekend Team: Fri & Mon 8:30pm est til 11pm
Recruiting
3 Exceptional RDPS to fill out our Core team. However willing to consider other exceptional players.
All roles for the Heroic Weekend team
Casuals who want a chill guild to relax and have fun in.
We provide
-Repairs
-An active discord
-Consumables during raid time
-A guild that helps with growth of players
Contacts
Yajinni-Guild and Raid Leader-Yajinni#1786
Moon-Co-Gm- Moon#15106
Quenthulu-Recruitment officer-Quenthulu#1542
For those who are looking to join the core mythic raid team please get ahold one of us have logs on hand! You can also fill out our application https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/moon-guard/dark-intentions/mythic-team?preview
For those who are interested in the guild and the heroic raid team please contact us through bnet!