221 Prot warrior LF Raiding Guild

Hello, I am a 221 Prot warrior LF a mythic guild, I am 10/10H and 2/10M, I get my kills exceptionally early and had great logs in 9.0, I am returning to the game after a bit of a hiatus,

My battlenet: BrewMaster#1451
Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/eohonroids#partition=1&difficulty=4
Discord: Eoh#7325

1 Like

Welcome back!!

We’re looking for a TANK & more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hi Eohonroids! If willing to off spec, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Good afternoon!

If you’re willing to go horde my guild is looking for a tank.

Corrupted Cannoli on Area52 is AoTC, 2/10M and working on Hungering Destroyer!

We raid Friday and Saturday 8-11pm EST
(We also require at least 1 m+ weekly from all raiders)

We are LGBTQA+ friendly and inclusive types, the guild is very much a home for many of my members. We do game nights, movie nights, and occasionally giveaways! We also have a lot of people who love to craft so we definitely have unique content!

If you’re up for it my bnet is Okashiro#11455
Discord Okashiro#2856

Best of luck!

Hi Eohonroids,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a tank for our newly formed weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 8/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 3/10M with Sun King almost down.

If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9 or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Greetings! and welcome back to the fold. We are currently looking for second tank for a core spot in our group and i would love to chat with you some about it. I will leave our guild info below and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Below is our recruitment thread. We are putting a huge emphasis on recruiting a second tank.

Progress:
CN - 1/10 Mythic (10/10 Heroic).

Raid time: Wednesday and Monday 9:00PM to 12:00AM EST. When a tier first releases, we will add a 3rd day for 2-3 weeks (Sunday) to push us into Mythic quicker.

We are currently recruiting to rebuild our Mythic raiding roster.

*Recruiting needs:
1 Tank - Monk or Warrior preferred
Melee DPS - Monk, Rogue, DK
Ranged DPS - Fire Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Ele shaman, Boomkin
1 Healer: Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Monk
Any exceptional DPS
–All exceptional players will be considered–

Requirements:

• Must be self motivated, have an understanding of your class and know how to improve and dissect logs.
  • Near perfect attendance is a must.
  • You need to be able to take constructive criticism.
  • Mature, adult attitude. While we don’t have an age requirement, most of our members are 25+ and established in their lives and careers. We have no interest in people that are not in it for the long haul.
  • You absolutely need some form of cutting edge experience. Even if some tiers we’re not completed, a solid understanding of mythic raiding is required. We will not be entertaining any applicants who lack true end game experience.

If interested, please reach out on Discord or Bnet and we 'll set up a time to chat.

Discord: Elms#2120/Veritias#1595
Bnet: Elms#1515/Veritias#1304

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

4/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Welcome back. S E V E N is in need of a tank.

You can reach me at
Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

and you can find more info about us below