221 MM Hunter and 221 Resto/Ele Shaman LF Late Night 2-day

Our guild just fell apart, looking for an established guild to raid with. We’re both 4/10 Mythic with work on sun king. Both have been raiding since Vanilla, multiple CEs. We bring experience, jokes, and big boi dam and/or heals.

We are looking for a pretty niche spot, so please contact me only if you think we’d be a good fit:

Times
2 day mythic raid team, prefer at least 2-3/10 or higher.
M, Tu, W, Sunday would be preferred nights. We can’t do Fridays or Saturdays.
10 PM - 2 AM EST 7-11 PM PST
Raid Times–ideally 11 PM EST/8 PM PST start time

Logs
Sneakigos - Mal’Ganis - 221 MM Hunter
Zeuce - Mal’Ganis - 221 Resto/Ele Shaman
Ok so apparently I can’t post links so you’ll have to look us up manually, sorry =( Both are consistent 90th+ percentile parsers, ~1400 iO

Contact
TheBigSlim#1757 - Bnet
TheBig$lim#6969 - Discord

GAINS is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:::

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Still looking

Hi believe it or not we are still looking for some great people to raid with. PM me thanks

[H]<Mal’Ganis>
Guild Name = CA

To keep it simple, we are a group that has a good time but also takes the fights seriously. Our guild consists of quite a few players that have been top 50 US. You may ask, well what the hell happened? We have families and can’t raid all the time anymore. Moved back to 2 days per week and ready to pump. We are currently 4/10M on the hunt for some solid Range DPS looking for a new home!

:::Raid Days:::
Tuesday = 8-11pm CST
Wednesday = 8-11pm CST

On non raid days, we have many players that pvp (arena and RBG) and also M+.

Feel Free to reach out on discord
Wolffy#1290
BNET = Profmoist#1250

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently 6/10M due to roster changes (not where we want to be).

currently looking for a couple more solid players to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat.
btag: mke#11978

Thanks for all the adds, we’re going through the interest we’ve gotten, still keeping options open over the weekend.

Hey Sneak!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Bro Union is a newly formed raiding guild on Area 52. We are a semi-hardcore team with a 2 day raid week. Our goal is realistic for this late starting in CN but we intend to push deep into the higher bosses with the goal higher in the next patches. We also place a high value on the community atmosphere of our raid. We are a lead by example group of players that push ourselves to constantly to be better and are looking for like-minded individuals with the same drive to improve your character and be prepared for progression.

CURRENT NEEDS - Currently fresh and open to all options

Applicants must be able to provide warcraftlogs for kills/prog.

Raid Times:
9:00 - 12:00 EST Wed/Thu

What we expect from our raiders:
-Be online and active and notify the guild in advance of planned absences/tardiness from raid
-Have awareness of mechanics and the raid in general
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Every spot in the raid will be earned and there will be no favoritism/nepotism even from people in positions of rank from the guild
-Be prepared for being swapped in/out of fights when needed to maintain roster readiness
-Having a positive attitude during and outside of progression

What we provide:
-Late night players willing to help out when asked for it
-Multiple groups for M+ with several people already at keystone master or close
-Scheduled Alt runs that aren’t mandatory
-A environment of bros with a sense of humor

We require use of Discord and recommend Exorsus Raid Tools, DBM/BigWigs, and WeakAuras

To Apply please contact us via Btag if you have questions:
Kalrio#1348 (Discord: Kalrio#5561) or Fuimcanadian#1253 (Discord: Mayhelvl#2131)

Good morning friends, 8PM EST is earliest we can do due to work schedules. Thanks for the replies.

Hi there!!!

H A V E N is a friendly semi-hardcore raid guild with a goal of CE looking for solid players. What we want most out of our raiders is for everyone to ENJOY the game, be friends, play the class well that they like, and to absolutely have a non-toxic raid environment where everyone is respected. Lastly, feet pics and a hate for goblins is a must for applicants.

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Fri 3am-6am EST (12am-3am PST). We are currently 10/10H 3/10M.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Sheepp#6867(Bnet ID Julie#1784), Ftramza#2488 (Bnet ID Ftramza#1723)

Requirements: - Attendance is important for progression and we require 80%+ and notice of absences when possible.

Needs: Warlock- High Priority
Tank (Any Class)- High Priority
Shadow Priest- High Priority
Healer with an off-spec
All roles essentially available for motivated and skilled players!

Hey! We could have a spot for both of you! Please see our information and contact info below. We also have a short application if you cannot reach us

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ Push groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

LF talented healers wanting to do great things this tier!

** Need 1 RDPS and DK **

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets1405

Hi Sneak

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for

Any and all specs/classes except tanks at this time. We have a strong 18 man roster and are looking to help round our the last 2-3 spots of raid with folks who can commit to our times.

If you are not geared don’t worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Hi,

Not sure if you’re still looking.

It’s Mine I Licked it is 6/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule and we need ranged dps. Come progress on Blood Council with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

We trialed with a guild this week on Tich and were just informed that the officers of the guild are now quitting so we’re on the market again! Please check our raid times.

… We should chat.
Hello, I have two questions for you. First, are you looking for guild still? Second, if you are or not interested in this guild would you like to join a M+/PvP discord community that pushes high keys and rating in PVP?
Since M+/PvP is one of the best gearing systems right now organized M+/pvp is a must.
ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-410m-aotc-cn-tw-9p-12a-pst-everyday-m-rated-pvp-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Check us out if you’re still looking~
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-lf-rdps-holy-paladinrsham-for-mythic-progression/882831

Hi Sneakogos, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 3/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Warlock, DK, Mage, Shadow priest, Hunter, and Moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Boogamon - Bnet: Boogamon#1605 Discord: Boogamon#0952
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

Hi there malorne 3/10 m in need of healer and some deeps 1030-130 eastern tues thurs Arbiter#2224 disc let him know if your interested we would be happy to chat .