221 hunter lf raiding / m+ guild

Thanks for the interest. I BTag friend requested both

1 Like

we’re actively recruiting ranged currently, check us out if you’re still looking.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-1010h-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831

Hope to here from you

Thank you, I submitted an application via the Discord app bot

1 Like

HI! THUNDERDOME on Area 52 is looking for active players who want to push raid content AND do keys!! Server transfer not required. We raid Sat 8-11 pm EST, Sun 7-10 pm EST and are currently 8/10 H.

My GMs contact info is:
GM Redriott/thhadcastle (Area 52)
Bnet: thadcastle#1845
Discord: blaze/thadcastle#0520 (preferred)

Carried is a horde side guild on US Kiljaeden that is looking for exceptional people for our mythic push. We have been together about a month now and have sped though CN to the tune of 9/10 Heroic and in one raids worth of attempts we already have sire to 30%
Our raids are Friday and Saturday at 6pm server(pacific) aka 9pm EST until midnight EST aka 9pm server.

Bnet Gorlock#1163
Discord Gorlock#7739

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 6/10M & 10/10H**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 6/10M guild with multiple 50% pulls on p3 council, on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: None
  • DPS: Warlocks/hunters / ranged or exceptional melee

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Hey there ! The exclusive outcasts on Kel’thuzad might be interested:) we are 10/10 heroic 1/10 MCN. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 server or 9-12 eastern for reference:)

Bubonict#1987 if interested :slight_smile:

Good morning Ski! I hope today finds you well!
Dark Intentions is a semi-hardcore mature mythic raiding guild on Moon Guard. We are currently 10/10H 3/10M on our main mythic core team and 8/10H on our heroic weekend team. We are a chill laid back no drama or toxicity guild that is looking for similar minded players to join us!
RAID TIMES
Core Mythic Team: Wed-Thurs 8:30pm est til 11pm est
Heroic Weekend Team: Fri & Mon 8:30pm est til 11pm
Recruiting
3 Exceptional RDPS to fill out our Core team. However willing to consider other exceptional players.
All roles for the Heroic Weekend team
Casuals who want a chill guild to relax and have fun in.
We provide
-Repairs
-An active discord
-Consumables during raid time
-A guild that helps with growth of players
Contacts
Yajinni-Guild and Raid Leader-Yajinni#1786
Moon-Co-Gm- Moon#15106
Quenthulu-Recruitment officer-Quenthulu#1542
For those who are looking to join the core mythic raid team please get ahold one of us have logs on hand! You can also fill out our application https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/moon-guard/dark-intentions/mythic-team?preview
For those who are interested in the guild and the heroic raid team please contact us through bnet!

Horde-Mal’Ganis-Lucrative is looking to round out our mythic roster. We are currently looking for 220+ exceptional players. We are AOTC and 6/10M - T/W 6-9 server, We are also looking for players for our KSM M+ community. PST for more info. Discord: Munrow#6633

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We have AOTC and are recruiting to 20 to progress through mythic!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Would love to chat. You could be a difference maker for us! Got an immediate opening for solid dps!

4/10M. 11% Innerva tonight!

Raid Schedule: 2 Days – 6 Hours

Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Optional Frdaiy: 8ish EST - beer raid.

About Us:

We are a new guild for Shadowlands with a goal of achieving CE and top 500 US for the first tier of Shadowlands.

We are a group of longtime WoW players looking to raid at a high level on a limited (fixed) schedule. Our experience is ranges from Retail to Classic with some top 50 world kills.

We run a lot of keys with most raiders being over 1.6k IO and RBG/PVP as well.

Member Requirements:

• Mythic raiding experience

• Preparation – watch videos, understand fight mechanics, have consumables, be online 15 minutes before raid.

• Deep understanding of your class and spec and ability to review your logs to find opportunities for improvement.

• Willingness to ask for help to improve and/or take input from others to help you improve.

• 90% raid attendance

Application:

We do not require an application but would rather get to know you through an interview or spending some time with you in game. A m+, some BGs or even a heroic nathria run are great places for us to get a sense of who you are and vice versa.

If you’re interested in talking to us about how you could fit please reach out to either of our recruitment officers. Having logs available to share won’t hurt your case.

Regardless if we raid with you we wish you luck in your search for a new home!

Contacts:
Recruitment:
Tryg Matthew#1470 (btag) TRYG#0854 (discord)
Blitz Blitz#12128 (btag) Blitz#6105 (discord)

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 4/10M 40% On Lady
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual 2 Day Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Resto or Ele Shaman (High)
Disc/Holy Priest(High)
WW Monk(Medium)
DPS DK(Medium)
Warlock(Medium)
Mage(Medium)
Hunter(Medium)

Any Geared, mythic ready DPS or Healers We welcome ALL

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord MiniSoda#4635

hey Ski,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth and they’d just laugh. Bunch of pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We just downed Sire on Heroic and are now intent on moving to Mythic. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good.

Lemme tell you a little story about who we are. Our guild came to a crossroads a few weeks ago. As a full raid team we weren’t getting through Sire. We had a group of 6 friends within our core team who were - admittedly – among our strongest players. A tank, two healers, and two of our top four DPS. After a bunch of wipes, they demanded the … lesser-able members of the Raid be kicked so that “the guild” (meaning they) could progress. We capitulated to that request that night … they still didn’t get through Sire … but the next day we said never again. We were going to make it together or not at all. That core group of six left that day. But two weeks later we finished Sire off on our own terms, as a guild, “inferior” players and all.

^^ that little story, to me, tells best who we are.

We’re not trying to be a waystation for tryhards, but a home for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

It’s slightly outdated but here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

…ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-410m-aotc-cn-tw-9p-12a-pst-everyday-m-rated-pvp-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Hello Ski,

Currently our guild JOKG (H) THRALL 7/10 is looking for Ranged DPS for our CE push.
We raid Tuesdays and Sundays from 8:30-11:30pm est. We also push M+ throughout the week.
Please get back to me if you are interested in learning more about us.

You can contact me at:
Btag: Sneak#11720 or Discord: Sneak#3106

Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild, who has been in Argent Dawn since the release of wow and was established on 11-28-2004. We are interested in exceptional players that would like to raid progressively and and utilize their time online to be better at the game and to pursue competitive raiding at all times.

We have earned over half of dozen realm first, and completed many expansions realm first on the list including Cata and MOP expansion.

Our Current needs are as follows:

Windwalker Monk
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
Any quality healer

We strongly encourage any quality player to apply regardless of the needs posted above.

Raiding Schedule: (All times are Eastern)
Tuesday - 7-11:00PM
Wednesday - 7-11:00PM
Thursday - 7-11:00PM

At Expansion launch and new raid tiers we will raid more days to clear content faster, we only expect raid members to commit to 2 days a week, but be advised we hold the right to run as many raids on any schedule with the majority of the guild during expansion and raid tier releases.

Previous raid accomplishments:

The Nighthold - US 579 (Realm first)
Trial of Valor - US 152 (Realm first)
Emerald Nightmare - US 345 (Realm first)
Siege of Orgrimmar - US 206 (Realm first)
Terrace of Endless Spring - US 215 (Realm first)
Heart of Fear - US 406 (Realm first)
Mogu’shan Vaults - US 77 (Realm first)
Dragon Soul - US 213 (Realm first)
Firelands - US 198
Blackwing Descent - US 265 (Realm first)
Bastion of Twilight - US 213 (Realm first)

Recruitment Application: Visit us on WoW Progress for the Google Doc Link or feel free to post below!

Way to contact us about anything related to WOW.

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

Hello Ski,
After Nightfall is running two Mythic groups and looking for more as we push towards CE.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm PST - 12:00am PST
(11:30pm CST - 2:00am CST). We also run a Skip raid on Sundays as
an optional day.

If this sounds interesting to you please check out our forum post
[H][US][Tichondrius] LF Adult Casual/Semi-Hardcore Raiders for Mythic - 3/10M or apply at https://guildsofwow.com/after-nightfall

Thanks for your consideration and good luck to you in your adventures

Hey Ski, we are actively recruiting. See content below and please feel free to reach out with any questions, thanks!

Add Drewcifer#11374 if interested.

7/10M, with M sludge at 10%.
Casual 2 nights a week raid schedule but still pushing for full mythic clear.
Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM - only 6 hours total per week. That is some of the lowest hours you can find for mythic progression.

We are looking for veteran raiders who want to play at a high level on a 2 night a week, 6 hours total, schedule.

Information about former guild achievements:

Challenge Accepted was the former 3-night raiding guild from Firelands in Cataclysm to Emerald Nightmare in Legion with top 50-200 US rankings including:

Heroic Ragnaros (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Heroic Deathwing (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek’zeer (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Ra-den (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Garrosh Hellscream 10 & 25 (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Imperator Mar’gok (WoD)
Cutting Edge: Blackhand (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Archimonde (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Xavius (Legion)

Hi there

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 3/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Sunking is currently at 4% and hopefully will be dead this week.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 3/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Rogue, or Warrior
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Hunter, Mage, Boomkin or Warlock
1 Healer - Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS and 1 Healer to fill the raid. If you are not geared don’t worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

Alt Heroic Raid is Monday. We do keys and RBG all through out the week/weekend.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!

We also have a spot for casual players who are just looking for a guild to call home.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
zak#4618 on Discord

or respond here for more info