Disc/Holy Priest(High)
WW Monk(Medium)
DPS DK(Medium)
Warlock(Medium)
Mage(Medium)
Hunter(Medium)

Any Geared, mythic ready DPS or Healers

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord MiniSoda#4635

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 7/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression. We are currently extending our lockout until we kill Denathrius.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Mage
Warlock
DK
WW

Healer
Priest (Play Both Holy & Disc)
Resto Shaman

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

4/10M Horde team on Thrall,
Core Priest spot, love holy priests

sun/mon 8-11est former us-100, former CE

AwetosisTTV#1372 on bnet or Awetosis#6997 discord

Hey Apoptosis,

Hey man,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We just downed Sire on Heroic and are now intent on moving to Mythic. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This isn’t some temporary waystation for tryhards. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. but they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

It’s slightly outdated, but here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hello friendo

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-certified-crankers-610m-recruiting-for-ce/801284

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450

We are a group of 90’s gamers that are motivated about killing end game content on a small schedule. We wish to recruit quality Warcraft players over bodies. We’re not a “social” guild, but we do take in friends & family for Normal nights. Once Heroic is on a clean farm we’ll help F&F get their AOTC.

We have lots of WoW experience within our team. There is no guild ranking structure - just a raid lead. You get to be apart of a team, not just a raider. We look into everyone’s performance to make sure we can extract the most out of every kill.

2.5 hr raid night.
LF focused, raid ready players.
Weekly Heroic clears.
Need more for Mythic. Prepping for next Tier mythic progression!

Requirements:

• Blue/Green Parses in current tier [by ilvl or overall]
  • +200 ilvl
  • Willingness to listen and learn.

LFM DPS & Heal
setphire#1521
.:Roster:.
2 / 2 Tanks
2 / 3 Healers
1 / 1 Heal + DPS OS
9 / 14 DPS

Wed/Thur Raid | Monday ‘Guild Night’ | 8:30pm - 11:00pm est (server)
10/10 N
10/10 H
warcraftlogs .com/guild/calendar/589511/

Mondays are reserved for guild wishes. Achievs, progression, keys, etc…

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hello there!

I pinged you on Bnet but with the WoW servers currently down, I’ll post some info on here as well.

We are Seventh Breakfast on Bleeding Hollow and raid Tues, Wed, Thurs, 8-11 EST. We have a core of 8/10 M raiders and are looking to fill out our roster with just a few roles, including a healing position. We are fun, welcoming, yet also serious about our progression and our raiders’ time.

I’d love to just chat with you to get a better feel for what you are looking for and to see if you’d be a good fit for us! Btag request should be by TinyTRex so just message me if interested.

Thank you for your time!

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog. We are in need of a good priest.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We have AOTC and are recruiting to 20 to progress through mythic!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hi Apoptosis, Meh on Proudmoore is actively looking healers and being able to flex to DPS is also a huge plus. We recently transferred the guild off a dying server and have gotten a bit of a late start to mythic. We are now 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We raid Wed/Thu 6-9pm server.

If you are interested please use the following Bnet contacts: Trinkodin at Rubus#1686 , or contact any officer in-game. Thanks!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-meh-proudmoore-210m-lfm-rdpsheals/883966

Would love to chat. You could be a difference maker for us! Hit us up!

4/10M. 11% Innerva tonight!

Raid Schedule: 2 Days – 6 Hours

Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Optional Frdaiy: 8ish EST - beer raid.

About Us:

We are a new guild for Shadowlands with a goal of achieving CE and top 500 US for the first tier of Shadowlands.

We are a group of longtime WoW players looking to raid at a high level on a limited (fixed) schedule. Our experience is ranges from Retail to Classic with some top 50 world kills.

We run a lot of keys with most raiders being over 1.6k IO and RBG/PVP as well.

Member Requirements:

• Mythic raiding experience

• Preparation – watch videos, understand fight mechanics, have consumables, be online 15 minutes before raid.

• Deep understanding of your class and spec and ability to review your logs to find opportunities for improvement.

• Willingness to ask for help to improve and/or take input from others to help you improve.

• 90% raid attendance

Application:

We do not require an application but would rather get to know you through an interview or spending some time with you in game. A m+, some BGs or even a heroic nathria run are great places for us to get a sense of who you are and vice versa.

If you’re interested in talking to us about how you could fit please reach out to either of our recruitment officers. Having logs available to share won’t hurt your case.

Regardless if we raid with you we wish you luck in your search for a new home!

Contacts:
Recruitment:
Tryg Matthew#1470 (btag) TRYG#0854 (discord)
Blitz Blitz#12128 (btag) Blitz#6105 (discord)

Hey Apop!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 5/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, Druid, and Lock for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hello there!

Adversary is in search of quality players who are looking to push CE 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands! We are currently 3/10 M.

We are a guild that’s been around for a couple of years ran by a close-knit group of friends! We are looking to add motivated players to our mythic team! We also have an active mythic plus community for those looking to push keys.

Our raid days are Wed/Thurs 730-11PM EST

Would love to chat with you and see if you’d be a good fit for our team!

BNET: Khromah#1532
Discord: Khromah#1755

Hello! Our guild (A) The Keep - Vek’nilash is recruiting! We are 10/10H, and a few of our guys are 1/10M. We’re keen on starting mythic progression but our biggest downfall right now is a lack of bodies who can commit to raid attendance. We raid Fridays and Sundays from 7-10 pm pacific time. If we sound like a good fit for you, you can message me on Discord or on WoW.

Disc: Cursive (Restored)#8692
Bnet: Cursive#11842

Hello Apoptosis,

is currently a 9/10 H and we raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 9PM Server time. We also do a normal alt raid on Sturdays. We enjoy running keys and just having a good time playing the game. If you are interested in checking us out feel free to message us in game. Have a great day :slight_smile:

Neoramuh#1528
Addictive#1191

…ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-410m-aotc-cn-tw-9p-12a-pst-everyday-m-rated-pvp-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Good evening, Apoptøsis.

I am GM of on US-Thrall, Horde side. We are currently 4/10 Mythic and recruiting a healer. Our schedule is Tues/Thurs from 9pm to 12am. If that may work for you, please do reach out. I have sent you a btag request.

Thanks,
Nazame#1831

Hello Apoptosis,
After Nightfall is running two Mythic groups and looking for more as we push towards CE.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm PST - 12:00am PST
(11:30pm CST - 2:00am CST). We also run a Skip raid on Sundays as
an optional day.

If this sounds interesting to you please check out our forum post
[H][US][Tichondrius] LF Adult Casual/Semi-Hardcore Raiders for Mythic - 3/10M or apply at https://guildsofwow.com/after-nightfall

Thanks for your consideration and good luck to you in your adventures