221 experienced r druid lf solid raid team

Hi! Check us out and hit me up on Discord if you’re interested :slight_smile: Slime#6677

[Keys with Idiots] is our guild. We are a Horde guild on thrall. We are extremely active in anything keys, pvp, with a primary focus on raid. We are 6/10 and council should have died on more than 1 occasion… It should die soon putting us at 7/10M. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday 9:30pm-1:30AM EST. My discord is Procsy#6874. Feel free to DM and message if you have any questions

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Team: Free Repairs
Guild: Envelop
Server: US - Illidan
Faction: Horde

Day/Time:
Thursdays 7 - 11p CT (Illidan Time)

Currently 5/10M at the time of this post with some good pulls on Artificer. Our roster is committed and full of talent but we’re always seeking more players to add to our arsenal.

Players who will be successful on this team are prepared to raid for the full duration, they show up on time and prepared, and are knowledgeable about the game. This team is a mythic progression team and we will wipe on fights, sometimes a lot. Sour attitudes, elitists, or overly negative personas need not apply. Our team does not accept large group applications.

Sound like something you’d enjoy?
Get your nights back! Apply today!

https://envelop.gg/fr

S E V E N is looking to add 1-2 healers to our roster. We are 2/10 Mythic like yourself and are mostly older drama free players. Our raid days are tues/thurs 8:30-11 CST and if you want more info you can find it below.

also feel free to reach out to me with on bnet or discord

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Hi there! I think my guild may be a fit for you. Feel free to add my Battletag: Ruderasta#1783 to have a chat, looking forward to hearing from you! I have included some basic info about the guild below:

• Guild: Quatri Mensuram (2/10 M on Horde Mal’Ganis)

• Raid times: Friday/Sat 9pm -11pm PST

• Social: Casual guild, we only raid 4 hours per week but we try to take those
    4 hours seriously. We do an alt night on Thursday and run Mythic +
    throughout the week. Older crowd, mid 20s and up. We don’t have
    a bench, we don’t recruit to sit people.

Hey Ceres - we are looking for healers and rounding out our CE team. Feel free to add me if you would like to chat. btag Zeedrick#1286, discord Zeedrick#4371

Hi Ceres – I’m in the process of forming a CE focused team on Horde/Mal’ganis. Most of us are around your progression, but we effecitvely trimmed the fat off our previous team and are now looking to push more semi-hardcore.

Let me know if youd like to chat.

<Hard Like Heroic-Mal’Ganis> 5/10M with xymox at 7% is looking for a lock, or mage, and 1 healer (druid, sham, priest) to join us for progression. We are a pretty chill/relaxed group with the end goal of clearing CE content.

Our ideal applicant is someone who knows how to play their class at a high level, has CE experience or good logs.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:15 CST to 11:30 CST with invites going out 15 minutes before raid time.

Contact any of the following people in game :D…

Ivellius#1152 btag Kurt116#4551 disc
rbv#11544
boomshizzle#1750

Hi there, my guilds mythic team is rebuilding and could use a good healer. If the guild looks like a good fit, let me know.

{Grey Parses}[A][Aerie Peak]

We are a semi-hardcore/casual guild with a focus on raiding and M+. Current progression is AOTC and 2/10 mythic. Our goal is to get AOTC every patch, as well as mythic progression. We ask players to focus up during progression raids, but outside of that, we try to maintain a laid back, and friendly atmosphere.

Raid Schedule
Mythic CN raid times are 8-11pm est. Wednesdays and Thursdays. Currently 2/10 mythic.
We have also recently started running Heroic CN on Tuesdays from 8-11pm est.

Mythic +
No hard set schedule, but several of our guildies run on off days, or after raids. Many players either have or are pushing for KSM.

If you are interested in talking more, just send a message my way.

Bnet: ragelord7#1635

Discord: Kel#1287

Hey Ruderasta. I recently transfered to horde and added your Battletag. If you still interested in a strong healer, please let me know. BID is Origins#1367

Ceres,

I think we might meet your criteria and have room, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 6/10M and AOTC raiding T-W at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 6/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

Hey Cères we are currently looking for a new healer for our raid group. We are currently 4/10 Mythic and are trying to get as far as we can in this tier content. We raid from 8pm to 11pm eastern time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are located on Zul’jin - US. Here’s my discord if you wanna learn more! @Armageddøn#2683 And here’s my btag Armageddøn#11744

Hey Ceres,

We’re looking for talented players to shore up our roster. If you think we’d be a good fit from the details below then i hope to talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a healer. We’re an East Coast US guild on Bleeding Hollow (Horde), currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein, got her to 8%), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so while we like to take the raids seriously, we do it while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord).

Hey Zeus. You guys still looking for a healer?

Hey Ceres,
if you can do late night id love to talk to you heres our info

[A] Late Night Weekend Mythic 9pm PST Sat/Sun 2/10M - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Cères,
Would love to get a chance to talk with you, we are looking for a restro druid and would like to see if we could be a good fit for you.

< Maybe Next Tier > is a progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment and achieve forward progression in content, without compromising community and enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive.

Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 2/10

Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Resto Druid

All exceptional players will be considered!

If interested please hit us up!

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too.

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

SlySylo#1391

SMOKEE#1156

Hyperbole on Tichondrius is filling out it’s roster to push Cutting Edge for 9.1. We raid on Saturday 5 - 9 PM PST and Sunday 5 - 8 PM PST. You can talk to me on discord if you have any questions or are interested. Lucro#6215

looking to recruit for a few teams in our guild. Times, group information and contact information copy/pasted below. Looking for people that want to push content on tight schedule. Mainly looking for people to join my team (Team Safe Space). You’d be on par with Team Wolf Pack when it comes to progression.

Team Safe Space

Raid Times:
Sunday: 10p-2a (CST) (this would be 11-3a EST, or 8p-12a PST)

Team Wolf Pack

Raid Times:
Friday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST)
Saturday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST)

Team Bwonsamdi & the Boys

Raid Times:
Wednesday: 9p-12a (CST) (this would be 10-1a EST, or 7p-10p PST)
Thursday: 9p-12a (CST) (this would be 10-1a EST, or 7p-10p PST)

Need all
All Exceptional DPS will be considered

Contact Us:

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
You can add me as a friend via discord:
Pnut#6212
You can also add me to btag:
pnutbutter#1472

If you are still looking, I’d love to have a minute of your time for a chat. Gorlock#7739 on discord