[4/10] 221 Balance/Guardian Druid LF mythic guild

Hello everyone!

I’m currently interested in a mythic raiding guild after pugging KSM and AOTC. Life has settled somewhat and I can devote more time to raiding. I’d like to find a guild that’s pushing CE or at least working somewhat seriously towards this goal.

I’m interested in raiding 7-10 EST twice a week. Server transfer and faction change are on the table. Would prefer that the guild is at least 4/10M.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a couple ranged dps and a healer. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M (we’re working on Darkvein right now, 8% which makes us in the ballpark of 4/10), raiding twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets talk. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord). Hopefully we can talk.

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 4/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule: Note - We will be changing our raid schedule in 2 weeks.

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST
  • Effective Apr 20, 2021: Tues/Thurs 20:30-23:30 EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hi Fluffkin! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hello friendo, we are Carried, a 2/10M horde guild on Kiljaeden. We raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm server aka Pacific for three hours each night. We are very interested in your services. Please contact me on discord Gorlock#7739

[H] 9/10M WEEKDAY & 9/10M WEEKEND|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is recruiting reliable ranged. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

we are moving to council and need another boomy

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

(5/10M) (Tichondrius, Horde) is a Mythic raiding guild focused on achieving Cutting Edge in patch 9.1 and pushing as far as we can during 9.0.5.

Who we are:

We are a group of like-minded raiders with the goal of earning CE each tier in Shadowlands.
We have a full mythic roster locked and loaded.
Most of us parse blue+ with some oranges/pinks in Heroics and we look for similar rankings in our Trials.

Who we need:

Excellent raiders who are hungry for CE progression for next tier. Off-tanks and other specs for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.
Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well. AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.
Players who are knowledgeable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.
Please have a high quality microphone with little background noise when talking. Otherwise, comms can just as easily be done through raid chat. We want to provide a distraction-free environment so all raiders can be focused on their rotation and the boss fights.

Composition:
We are actively recruiting…
High Priority Specs:

Aff Lock
Fire Mage
MM Hunter

Medium Priority:

Unholy DK

Our plan:

Push as far as we can into CN Mythic (CE is the goal) and prepare for CE progression in 9.1.
Most importantly, have fun doing it! We pay to play this game, we don’t put up with any BS that we don’t have to. No drama, no toxicity or elitism. Just the guys hanging out in raid and having a good time slaying these dragons.

Schedule (6 hours per week for progression):

Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time. Invites out at 7:45.
Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional, farm content)

Contact (I respond fast!):

Co-GM (Discord, preferred): Stage#0001
Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

Hi Fluffikin, our raid times are an hour later and we’re Alliance, but after checking out our info below, perhaps we would be a good fit for you.

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 7/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Balance Druid

Disc Priest

Resto Shaman

Marksman Hunter

Shadow Priest

Affliction, Destruction, or Demonology Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:

– Positive Attitude

– Flexibility between Specs, when needed

– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing

– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:

– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier

– Experienced and competitive leadership

– Consumables and Repairs

– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid

– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.

– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are 1/10M and have AOTC and looking for more raiders to fill our roster!

Raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday hours are 9PM-12PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

I appreciate the offers so far but I really want to emphasize a 7pm-10 pm EST twice weekly raid schedule with a 4/10M minimum.

I am more than comfortable flexing balance and guardian.

Hey bro, We are 6/10M about to kill council…Times are an hour off 6:15pm- 9:15pm Eastern(Tues and Thurs). Let me know if that is close enough?

Discord me: Katyperry#6201