221 6/10M MM hunter / druid Looking for Mythic team

Times/Days I’m looking for a late-night team, anything past 7 PM PST will work fine for me, I’m looking for a CE focused Raid team. Perf Tue/ Wed/Thur. but I can make anything work

Guild Type: I’m Looking for a Semi-Hardcore guild, I’m looking to raid 2 or 3 days a week. I would prefer 3 days but for the right team with the right progression, I’m cool with 2.

Current prog: My current prog is 6/10M, I have been doing some form of mythic raiding since MOP where I was CE SOO. I achieved CE in Nya, I have tons of past mythic raiding exp on multi classes and specs.

Contact info:
Bnet Downbeat#1311
Discord: Downbeat #3866

ABOUT US:
We are a community of experienced raiders currently progressing in Mythic CN. Outside of our main raids; we are also running alt raids, and tons of M+.
Current 6/10M 10/10H CN
8.3 Content 12/12M 12/12H Ny’a
8.2 Content: 7/8M 8/8H EP
8.1 Content: 8/9M 9/9H BoD; 2/2H Cos; 6/8M 8/8H Uldir
We supply flasks, and food - We do take all BoE gear to supply these

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday: Mythic 7-10CST
Thursday: Mythic 7-10CST
Sunday: Optional Heroic farm/alts
*Note: At the beginning of a new tier we raid Tuesdays for Heroic Content (generally first 4-5 weeks)

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Discord, ilvl 212+, Renown 25+
DPS: Boomy, MM Hunter
Casual and M+ players are welcomed.

Apply directly @ goo.gl/forms/LcApoqPLSPoraMPc2
Draakrin#1371 - Recruitment Officer
Velayn#1455 - Recruitment Assistant

Thanks for the offer, but the times are a little too early for me! ill let you know if anything changes.

Hey there! We can use a great hunter!

ILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 4/10M
Current boss: Inerva at 4%.
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status as of 2/12/21:

Roster: We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: 1 Non-DH Tank, must have prior CE and recent logs.
Ranged DPS: All exceptional applicants.
Melee DPS: Any exceptional applicants.
Healers: All exceptional applicants.

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239
pailos#1956
Biln#11275
Blindgervee#1196

Thank you for the interest, im not currently looking to go backward in PROG. thanks again.

Friday/Saturday - Raid @ 9pm - 12am (EST) 10/10H**

Schedule

Raid Nights

Friday/Saturday - Raid @ 9pm - 12am (EST) – 7PM-12AM(PST)
optional off nights

NEEDS

• Solid Tank
  • Holy Pal
  • Resto Sham
  • MM Hunter
  • Fire Mage
  • Spriest

is a Horde guild on Area-52 that is a 2 raid team guild. We have a growing and active discord/community where we run M+ and more raiding on off nights! If you are looking for a fun, casual environment to better your gameplay and farm heroic on the weekends, then come apply for our weekend team! We have a boosting community where guildies can sell or boost runs!

Our weekend team is clearing heroic and looking to start mythic prog in about 1 week. Our weekend team will be a fast progging team built with members who have mythic experience but have either been in a dying raid team or similar experiences. This team understands it needs to take a step backward to go 2-3 steps forward. Just like the main team I built, we started a month ago, cleared normal/heroic and here we are 5/10M. I plan my weekend team to move just as fast if not faster since we have main alts as well as top-tier raid strategies.

Our main team is 5/10 M and is CE-focused and quickly progressing we are looking to start a 2nd mythic team. We started back In Jan 2021. Learn more about us in our discord.

Join our discord to apply https://discord.gg/Ec3Qy9Kf5S make sure when filling out the application you checkbox that you want to join the Weekend team…
https://www.wowprogress.com/team/us/area-52/raid-UH+Proggers !

Hey looking to chat, our raid times may not work for you but feel free to send me a message/add on discord if it can somehow work out. Thanks ! LQWonderful#4197 (Discord)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-illidan-play-off-me-710m-recruiting-for-ce/841294

Thanks man, time are a little early for me though! good luck

Hello there, we are behind you but catching up quick.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane

(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Downbeat, If you have a moment, lets chat - Chexay

Nocuous(Area-52) is a newly formed Competitive Cutting edge guild, lead by experienced cutting edge players. Our goal for this guild is to achieve top 100-150 US within a few tiers. We are looking for dedicated raiders that share this same goal. We are looking to create a stable fun atmosphere inside the raid and out.

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10 pm EST to 1 am EST with Monday being our Heroic/Sale runs.
We expect all our raiders to be on and in the instance before 10 pm EST.

Current Progression: 6/10m

Recruitment needs:

Melee DPS:
WW
Unholy

Range DPS:
MM hunter
Aff Lock
Spriest

Feel free to apply if your class is not listed here. We are always looking for incredible players.

Expectations:

-Keeping your character up to date(Myhthic+, Weeklies, etc.)
-Open to constructive criticism and advice.
-Positive mindset
-95% attendance and being on time
-Prepared(Flasks, Potions, etc.)

Cauldron and feasts will be provided.

Contact Info:

Raid lead/GM: Whammer#1941(Btag) Whammer41#4591(Discord)
Officer: Cotton#11119(Btag) Cotton#8569(Discord)
Recruiting: Onlyeatpizza(btag: impuls1ve#11761)
Recruiting: Chexay(Discord: Chexa#6924)

Hello! I’m from the guild “Play Off Me” on Illidan. We are a first tier guild 7/10M founded by a core of former top 50 players (including some founders of limit) who wanted to raid in a chill atmosphere. We only raid 3 nights a week (T/W/TH 8:30-11:30EST), while maintaining the focus of a hardcore guild. Our goal is top 100 next tier. If you’d be interested in joining please feel free to add any of us on bnet Shring#1641 LQW#1550 Chokune#11569

Awesome! I’ll get back to all of y’all today!