2200 io survival hunter looking for weekend mythic guild for 9.2

Heya I’m your local ape with a pole arm survival hunter looking for a alliance weekend raiding guild due to my schedule my current guilds times don’t meet mine and I’ve been mostly doing keys all tier I’m a former mythic raider going 12/13 mythic hfc and getting the first few of every other tier since I did prog soulrender (lowest being 41%) and remnant (2% wipe) I know my class and spec very well I don’t have dom gear so mostly searching for 9.2 I love doing keys and working with a team to progress I’m a friendly funny guy who’s always ready to improve and learn. My btag is demonistics#1711 and discord is alexandria#8985

Hey there, I sent you a friend request on Bnet. I’m reaching out regarding our 7-10pm EST Sat/ Sun team that is looking for players. We are currently 9/10M with 3rd phase sylv and would love to chat about your hunter. Here is our guild information below. If we sound like a good fit, please let us know!

[H] 9/10M Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis LFM 9.2 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)