220 Veng DH Looking for guild

I’m aotc, 2/10M and 1606 io. I’ve been pugging because I haven’t had time to commit to a schedule for raiding due to work but now I can. Would like to find a guild where I can tank raids as I’m forced to DPS and sometimes tank in pugs/guild runs. Very positive and good sense of humor.

Hey Terra,
We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11pm est. If those times work for you let me on either Bnet: Arcaneboltz#1453 or on Discord: Arcaneboltz#7162

Hello we could use your services if you can make tues and Thurs 8 to 11 pm est
We are 2/10M
If so add gilga2k#1922

Hey Terra, I’m the raid lead for Old Wolves. We’re 10/10H 1/10M and raid Sun 10-1 EST Mon 9-12 EST. Feel free to add Shananigins#1986 if you’re interested

Still looking for a guild? we are currently recruiting a tank for raids. We are 9/10 Heroic. Weekend Morning Raiding. 10am-1pm EST

Hello! We are a small guild looking for Dps/Tanks to round out our raid team.

A few things about us:
We are an AOTC guild. What that means specifically for us, is that we are a casual bunch of adults that like to pew-pew and kill ugly creatures every tier. Our goal for each tier is AOTC, and if people are willing, we might dabble in some mythic progression. Our group has been together for a year or more on an Alliance server named Gilneas. We split and made the move to Area 52, as some of us are originally from this server and wanted a server where we can recruit and get things done. We are NOT a politically correct guild. If hearing words like “retarded” or hearing the adventures of our guild furry is gonna bother you, we will not be a fit for each other.

Current Raid Times:
Wednesday - 10pm-12:30am Server
Thursday - 10pm-12:30am Server
Sunday - 10pm-12:30am Server (flex nights)

Our Progression: 10/10N
10/10H

What we expect:
Be respectful. If you want to just log on, hang out, and do random stuff…. that’s okay with us. If you would like to use discord to hang with friends and shoot the breeze, that’s okay with us.

Be prepared. While we try to provide a caldron for each night and food, we expect you to have flasks, pots, oils, and potions. Just because we are a heroic guild doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try our hardest.

If you are looking for a tank/dps position or even flex between two specs and want to have fun and enjoy the game, hit us up.

GM - Princessnora (princessfury#11535)
Officer - Pathendiel (Tyoekk#1694)
Officer- Bandrui (Rottingsoul#1417)
Raid Leaders - Noobpunch (ZeroCool#1954)
Peceto (Rycon#1217)

Guild: Casually Heroic

Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST

Bnet:
Bojmir#1416

Requirement Needs:

1. We are in need of a few DPS
  2. Ilvl 215 or Higher
  3. Be able to have fun, relax and enjoy the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Casuals also welcome, so if you’re looking for a place to call home waiting on Shadowlands, of you want a place that has people online so you can talk, send us a message and well be happy to invite you.

About us: Casually Heroic has evolved over the years. We went from a mythic pushing group to where we are today. We are made up of a core group that has raided together since WotLK. We took a little break in BFA and now we are back with a new name and new approach.

The name pretty much sums up our approach. AOTC and mythic keys will be our main goals. Most of us are a little older, and we have families and careers. We don’t have the time required for successful mythic progression. We prefer to chill out, drink a couple beers and have a good time with good friends. That being said, we do expect that people wanting to raid be familiar with their class, and performing well enough to clear Heroic content. We can help you gear, and we can even offer some general gameplay tips, but ultimately your performance is your responsibility.

If you are looking for a place to rest your controller, or looking to hang out with some decent people we might be for you. If you just need a stepping stone on your way to the big leagues, we can help with that. Whatever it is that you are looking for, come talk to us, and let us see if we can help.