220 Spriest LF Weekend/Late Night CE Guild

220 6/10M Spriest who took a break about 5 months ago and has returned for 9.1. Decent well rounded player who lacks a resume. LF weekend or 1130pm-X est weekday guild. Videos of recent prog kills and logs can be found on my raider io page.
Btag- Namaste#11904

1/11M Antorus
2/8M Uldir
7/9M BoD
5/8M EP
12/12M Nya
6/10M Castle

Heyyyy Han,

Save yourself a transfer and stay on Mal’Ganis !

I’m looking to pick up a shadow priest.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha

We’re currently 9/10M with Sire to 10%.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 8:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST
Saturday: 8:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Weekly Heroic Raid Sale
  • Weekly guild movie night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Thank you for the consideration but I cannot currently make your Friday raid times.

Hey, I hear there’s this guild on Emerald dream named “The Senate” that needs a few more members to round out it’s raiding roster so you should apply. They just need a Shadow Priest and 19 other members and they will be ready to tackle the new raid.

1 Like

Hi Hañ, Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

With Castle Nathria being our first tier and starting late our goal was to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE in 9.1. We reached 8/10 and are now ready to step into Sanctum of Domination and see how fast we can get CE. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 8/10M CN

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

*Tank: Brewmaster

• Healers: Rsham, disc
  • Dps: Any Dps, with preference for Moonkin, DK, Ele sham, Warrior.
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

1 Like

still looking

Hi Hañ, you might be interested in on Mal’Ganis! We’re looking to fill out our roster for sanctum, with the goal of CE.

Sat/sun raid teams (two of them, depending on your schedule/goals).

Here is our recruitment post:

Good luck finding your new home!

Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est Zul’jin US heroic / mythic guild looking to a shadow priest reach me at Sig#9905 on Discord or battle.net at Sig#11142