220 Spriest LF Late night Mythic Guild

I am looking for a late night mythic raiding guild that raids between 10:30 cst - 1:30 cst.

I’m currently 5/10m experienced with previous cutting edge experience all the way back into legion. I’m looking for a progression minded guild with players who try to get CE every tier.

Bump with relevant logs for current tier and last tier.

Rayth - Kil’jaeden - Warcraft Logs

Kompten - Kil’jaeden - Warcraft Logs

bump it up

Hi Rayth, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Discipline Priest, resto shaman
  • Dps: Warlock, DK, Mage, Shadow priest, Hunter, and Moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Hey man if you can do 10pm-2am pst Friday Saturday hit me up jljgaming#1325

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently 6/10M due to roster changes (not where we want to be).

currently looking for a couple more solid dps to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

Hello I shot you an add on discord and bnet, to get more info.

I wish your times worked for me but unfortunately I do not get home from work until 10:30 PST. Thanks for the consideration though.

{H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 8/10M AOTC CN T/W 9P-12A PST
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. No longer in use