220 MM Hunter/215 Balance Druid LF Mythic Guild

I’m a long-time raider, 220 MM Hunter with an up-and-coming 215 Balance Druid secondary main looking for a Mythic/CE guild.

Guild I’m currently in petered out before we could set foot into Mythic CN.

Preferred times between 5:30PM PST and 11:00PM PST.

Logs available, too.

BNet: Eurydemus#1874
Discord: Grimmantle#6632

Hi Eaglemane,

We’re a 3/10M guild looking for more dps. You can check us out @ elevatedguild.com and fill out an application.

If you have questions you can message me on bnet Mech#1563

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Eaglemane! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

We look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjal-take-on-me-wedthur-730pm-1000pm-pt-mythic-progression/615428

About Hydra
6/10M 10/10H is a progression minded team currently located on the US-Hyjal server. We’re looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren’t shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. We are currently under many roster changes, this is why we are behind where we want to be on our progression, and this is why we need YOU.

Current needs:
-DPS
-Healer with DPS Offspec
All exceptional players are welcome to apply.

We are a team that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you’re putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you.

Raid nights: Friday and Monday 8PM-10:30PM PST [invites start at 7:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a semi-hardcore progression team that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed.

While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared

Base Requirements

⊗ Competitive drive
⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences
⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks
⊗ Discord
⊗ Reliable internet connection
⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing]
⊗ No-lifers a plus!

If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Brodím (alt 0237) or Drafty in game at anytime!

Contact Us
Brodim#1886
Drafty#4759