220 MM Hunter LF Mythic Guild

10/10H & 1/10M with 1650io

Current guild is not wanting to continue into mythic so I am looking for a new place to call home! Super laid-back person that takes constructive criticism well. Always pushing to improve myself and perform better.

Looking for a guild with a good atmosphere/community that is wanting to push CE and m+.

Bnet: Caedess#1577
Discord: Saedess#4746

Hey we’re recruiting ranged dps, gonna leave spam below Tyrannic - Area 52, 2/10M with late pulls on hungering.

Deadweight (10/10H) (1/10M) is a poppin’ guild on Area 52 [H], and we are looking to take on a few more skilled players into our roster for a Mythic push. We are also looking for socials and we welcome anyone who wants a fun home while they work on their character before finding a home for raiding.

About us: We are an adult guild (21+, most in our mid 30s) that came together to just have a grand old time smacking some dragons around. We emphasize a positive raiding environment heavily, but expect that everyone does their due diligence to be prepared for raid and have mastery of their class. Our ultimate goal is to clear all mythic content while it is current, and we will push our members to play at the level, but we will not sacrifice a positive and fun raiding environment to get there. Leadership and multiple members of the team have experience (some extensively so) in both Cutting Edge and top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule: 7pm - 10pm PST Tuesdays and Thursdays. (That’s 10pm - 1am EST)

What we’re looking for: We are open to all applicants! We’re more interested in collecting people with the right raiding mindset and personalities rather than the right classes. So all exceptional people, please apply!

**In terms of raid roles, we are currently looking for:

• Mage
  • Rogue
  • Hunter
  • Ret Pally/Holy OS
  • WW Monk with Tank OS

…but everyone who thinks they would be a good fit should reach out!**

Additionally, if you feel you would like to raid in this sort of environment in the future, but want a fun environment to hang out with while you get up to speed through off-night normal clears and M+ runs, please join us!

Truly and honestly, we want to have a blast playing this game. If this sounds like the right raiding environment for you, then please fill out this google poll linked below or reach out! You can contact either of the lovely people below and we would be happy to chat with you!

Chia - GM and Raid Lead: Chia#6920 (Discord)
Ainsley - Recruitment Officer: Ithika#6509 (Reach out to me if interested)
Wugzz - Officer: Wugzz#1652

Sent you discord invite, let’s chat i think our guild would be a great fit for your needs!

Hi Duffy! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 3/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 2/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Will entertain the next Kungen or Noawh.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 AM EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening 8 pm EST
  2. Friday TBD

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Hey Duffy,

We are in the market for RDPS hungry for CE! We are a 2 night, low hour progression guild currently working on Xymox.

Outside of our raid days we’re a smaller but active guild with lots of keys, pvp, torghast etc. going on and a weekly alt run. I’m posting our spam below, feel free to reach out or apply if we work for you!

Style on Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression:

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 4/10M

What we are looking for:

Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin)
Disc Priest
Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply
Our Expectations

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to.

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

Bigwigs or DBM
Exorsus Raid Tools
Weakauras
RC LootCouncil
If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer)

Hey there. I went ahead and added you on discord and wanted to give you some more info on my guild over on Area-52 name Malignity. We are a newly formed guild and in just under 2 weeks we got AOTC. We plan on heading into mythic this weekend and we are in current need of DPS to complete our roster. If you are interested and want to know more on the guild you can go ahead and add my Bnet and Discord that will be listed below.
Bnet: Censor#11254
Discord: Censor#1359

We would love to have a chat with you and see if you fit in with out goals. Discord friend request sent

Clarîty We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan US. Clarîty was formed in BFA with the goal of achieving CE each raid tier.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 730-1030 CST Invites go out 15mins prior to start time.

Current Recruitment Needs:
Healers: Hpally Disc Priest
DPS: Fmage/MM Hunter/Spirest/Boomkin/Ele Shammy
If you class is not listed please still apply we are always recruiting exceptional DPS

Required Addons:
Working Mic (you dont have to talk all the time just for important things.)
DBM/Bigwigs (your choice)
Exorsus Raid Tools
Weak Auras

Player Requirements
Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement
Come to raid fully prepared to include Flask/Oils or Weapon Stone/Food/Pots/Vantus (some of these things may be provided by the guild but players shouldn’t rely on it.

Contact Us:
Btag: Mcloren91#1691
Discord: Mcloren@1029

Hey Duffy! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking to add a solid Hunter to our Mythic roster. We’re currently looking to just fill a few more slots to return to our Mythic progression.

Below you can find a few more details about us. If any of this sounds interesting please message me!

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We do need to fill those slots before heading back into Mythic. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9PM -12AM EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Thursday (9PM -12AM EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)
KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)
Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hey, we’re recruiting DPS for M prog, Hard Stuck - Illidan, 1/10 M with Huntsman at P3 after 30 minutes of trying the boss out. We would love to have you

Added you on discord

[H][US][Illidan] <Hard Stuck> 10/10H 1/10M - LF DPS and a Healer for Mythic Team

Hey Duffy, we are currently in high need of a hunter for our mythic progression roster, (Artificer in mind) please take the time to read over our guild recruitment post and if anything sticks out to you that we may possibly we a good fit, reach out to us on discord. We would love to speak with you :slight_smile:

Newly Formed
Elusive - Alexstrasza
10/10h - 1/10m (1 night of mythic progression so far as we are newly formed, huntsman 40% with 30 minutes of progression)
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30Pm CST. Tues(Optional)
Off nights: We also are currently working through rbgs/arenas getting people their 1600/1800/2100 for gear upgrades. Currently working on KSM in mythic+ as well. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. We expect to be 3/10 Mythic next week (2-17) with more progression to come!

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team.

Will consider any class and spec, but currently are targeting the following.
Boomkin - high
Warlock - high
Hunter - high
mage - medium
DK - medium

Again, all applicants are welcome and exceptional players outside of these classes will definitely be considered.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom. Thankyou.
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Dark Intentions is a semi-hardcore mature mythic raiding guild on Moon Guard. We are currently 10/10H 2/10M on our main mythic core team and 8/10H on our heroic weekend team. We are a chill laid back no drama or toxicity guild that is looking for similar minded players to join us!
RAID TIMES
Core Mythic Team: Wed-Thurs 8:30pm est til 11pm est
Heroic Weekend Team: Fri & Mon 8:30pm est til 11pm
Recruiting
2 Exceptional RDPS to fill out our Core team. Would prefer MM Hunter, Mage, Boomkin or Warlock. However willing to consider other exceptional players.
All roles for the Heroic Weekend team
Casuals who want a chill guild to relax and have fun in.
We provide
-Repairs
-An active discord
-Consumables during raid time
-A guild that helps with growth of players
Contacts
Yajinni-Guild and Raid Leader-Yajinni#1786
Moon-Co-Gm- Moon#15106
Quenthulu-Recruitment officer-Quenthulu#1542
For those who are looking to join the core mythic raid team please get ahold one of us have logs on hand! You can also fill out our application https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/moon-guard/dark-intentions/mythic-team?preview
For those who are interested in the guild and the heroic raid team please contact us through bnet!

Yo duff. Crimson Brotherhood is headed into mythic. Check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-1010h-headed-to-mythic-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganisanomaly-late-night-2-day-team-lfm-for-mythic/808881

Hey Duffy!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey There!

My guild is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I’m not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I’ll just give you the important information. I hope you’ll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I’m always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild: STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression: 5/10 Mythic

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me :slight_smile:
Discord -
Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF

Hey Duffy,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a MM hunter for our newly formed weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Lead by 2-day 6/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with ranged DPS to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 10/10H and 1/10M with Huntsman almost down running with a handful of pugs, and expect to progress at a decent pace once we have a solid roster.

I sent you a Discord friend request (Reagan) if you are interested and wanted to chat more! Looking forward to hearing from you.