220 MM hunter lf for 10EST/9CST/8MT/7PST raiding guild

5/10 mythic hunter looking for a two day raiding guild to join. I am an old school raiding looking from wod (CE). Looking for a guild where I can fit in.

We are Inexorable Brutality[7/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central.
Discord: Merker#0172

I know you said 2 days, but if you are willing to push 3 days (cut down to one once we clear content) we have core spots open if you are also open to alliance. Here is our spam:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
6/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hello Waivér,

Impulsive is a late night raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow. We are CE focused that is currently 6/10 Mythic. We also do tons of M+ and PvP. We raid on tuesdays/wednesday from 12am to 3am EST. We are currently looking for a couple more member to fill our roster for CN and 9.1.

Please reach out to me if interested!
BNet CTown#11643

Formerly Beacon, we were founded at the beginning of BfA and is swapping from Alliance to Horde due to recruitment issues. We are a semi-hardcore guild, recruiting to help push high end content in an enjoyable environment. We are committed to steady progression without undue toxicity, and while working to encourage a strong community among our players.

We’ve maintained 80% of our roster and are looking to fill in the last few slots.

We are currently recruiting competent dps players.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday from 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM Central, 10:00-01:00 Eastern

Our goal is to foster community among guildmates while pushing progression. We have a strong respect for peoples’ real lives, and remember that this is a game above all else; nevertheless, we are committed to seeing the hardest content the game currently has to offer, so spots are performance based and players should come with a progression mindset.

If interested, add Zhenatos#1279 on battlenet Zhenatos#9279.

Not sure if you’re open to later times at all, but here’s our post if you’d like to take a look and reach out to me if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Hi Waiver, if you’re willing to go Alliance, we could use you.

Hey Waiver,

We’re interested in chatting with you about a spot on our roster!

6/10M
Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST (7p-10p PST)

Kovas#11562 (Bnet)
Kovas#1022 (Discord)