224 MM Hunter 3/10M LF Mythic Prog Guild [Thrall]

Hello!

I am looking for a guild on the Thrall server to raid with in 9.1. My guild quit raiding after CN so I’m looking for a new place to call home! I’ve been playing since MoP and raiding since Legion. I’m always looking to improve and always making sure that I’m at the top of my game.

I’m looking for a guild that raids anytime between 7-12 est, any day M-F. Ideally I’d like to stay on Thrall and horde, but would consider swapping if it felt right.

I’m also looking for a guild that has a strong M+ scene, I’ve got a 1450 Raider iO and looking to keep pushing high keys. I’d love a guild that also is looking for the same.

If you’d like to know anything more or just chat add me on BNet astraeu#1591 or on Discord Astraeu#8878

Sent discord request!

Hey Acaciutus, we are currently 2/10M looking to fill our roster out with a few exceptional ranged. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11est, and happy to trial cross-realm now that it’s available. If you’re interested reach out to us~

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-210m-needs-dps-flex-priest-for-mythic/882831

Hello there!

Adversary is in search of quality players who are looking to push CE 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands! We are currently 3/10 M.

We are a guild that’s been around for a couple of years ran by a close-knit group of friends! We are looking to add motivated players to our mythic team! We also have an active mythic plus community for those looking to push keys.

Our raid days are Wed/Thurs 730-11PM EST

Would love to chat with you and see if you’d be a good fit for our team!

BNET: Khromah#1532
Discord: Khromah#1755

Hi there!

We are currently looking for a hunter to join our team. We raid Tues/Wed/Mon 8:30pm to 11pm EST. We are 4/10M. We are a long standing guild and adult gaming community. We enjoy all things WoW of course but also like to dabble into other games on off nights to change things up.

If any of this could work for you please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461(discord) for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search!

Hello Acaclutus,

Currently our guild JOKG (H) THRALL 7/10 is looking for Ranged DPS for our CE push.
We raid Tuesdays and Sundays from 8:30-11:30pm est. We also push M+ throughout the week.
Please get back to me if you are interested in learning more about us.

You can contact me at:
Btag: Sneak#11720 or Discord: Sneak#3106