220 MM hunter 10/10H CN

220 MM Hunter that 10/10H CN looking for a new raiding guild. Btag: Flame#1731 Willing to switch factions but currently alliance. also willing to switch servers. Looking for a raiding guild that raids around 4pm EST to 9pm EST. somewhere in there. Get at me if u think I’m a good fit for your guild.

Hello there, our times probably won’t work but figured I’d try anyways.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

ya, those times are just a little to late for me. I get ready for work starting at 9:30pm EST.

Hey

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some quality ranged to our raid. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-210m-1010h-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

I’m still looking for a guild that raids before 9pm EST

After Nerf 10/10H 4/10M
Currently looking for competitive players to push Cutting Edge with other like-minded individuals. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment, while still having a highly skilled, tight-knit group full of players that enjoy playing together outside of raid. We’re currently 10/10H and 4/10M, and want to fill out the last few slots with desirable DPS and/or exceptional healers. All things will be considered upon your original application. (Logs, raider io, previous raiding history, videos, etc) Feel free to be as detailed as you like.

All classes will be considered, especially if you’re exceptional in what you do. But our list of priorities include:

• Looking for ALL DPS apps we need a little bit of everything
  • In large need of Hunters, Mages and Deathknights and Shadow Priests.

Schedule
Our main raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday. 7PM-10PM EST. Monday is optional for progressing/alts/sales, also at 7PM-10PM.
Application
The fastest way to grab our attention is to first apply to wowaudit. https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/after-nerf/after-nerf
Contact Us
The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

• Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
  • Rimo#2689 - Recruitment Officer
  • Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
  • GodEmperorjong#0705 - Officer
    need some solid dps man

Hey there! I think you might be a good fit for Malignity over on Area-52. A new raiding guild filled with CE players.

Guild: Malignity

Faction: Horde

Realm/ Realm Time: Area-52 (US) EST (Eastern)

Guild Type: Semi-Hardcore Raiding/M+

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST

Needs: DPS (Warriors, DKs, RDPS) Healers (HPally, Resto Shaman)

Progression: 10/10 H, 1/10 M

About: Malignity is a newly formed guild, previously known as Buhbye, in which formed back in Nyalotha. We have a strong foundation of people of which are all CE players; with an amazing raid leader who is currently 8/10 mythic who also has 10+ years of experience raid leading. We are a CE focused guild looking to build a strong core who have that same mindset. We are building a strong community of people that will last and in which we will consider family. We are also very active in the M+ community and are looking to push keys and IO as the tier goes on. There are also plenty of members who are very active in the RBG community as well; so if raiding isn’t your thing we have more to offer. If you would like to join just shoot me a message on discord or add my bag! :slight_smile:
Discord: Censor#1359
Btag: Censor#11254

Good evening!

I’m the current Raid Leader for on Alliance Kel’Thuzad looking for capable and ready raiders going into Mythic Progression. The guild is currently 10/10 Heroic with a few pulls on Mythic Shriekwing last week.

Raiding Times/Days
Friday 6:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. (EST)
Saturday 6:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. (EST)

Guild Background

Our guild was created towards the tail end of Battle for Azeroth. A lot of our guildies are a mix of “streamers” and members of the NoPixel community (a Grand Theft Auto 5 Roleplaying server). Our Guild Master is two-time grand arena Champion Hotted and most of us have known each other for years at this point.

We run mythic + with some members leading the server in I.O. as well arenas/RBGS for fun with multiple raiders at 1800+ rating. Most of us are in our 20s - 30s and have little time for drama outside of loot drops for our hunters. We have raiders on our team from the Western Part of California to the Eastern part of Australia. All are welcome and accepted.

Contact Information
If you’re interested in joining, you can contact Aleks#12406 on Battle.net or fill out an application form: https://forms.gle/kMvyVhywQJ6mfFaP9

Thanks for reading!

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 2/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is reforming our raiding roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 2/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill and perform raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches…

I cant raid past 9pm EST so I can raid anytime before 9pm EST but that’s when I would have to stop for work.

Any guilds raid before 9pm EST that could use me?

Hey there, hoping you’re a fit for us!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some Ranged DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week.

Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it.

We will never step foot into Mythic Raid. Our current roster is around 13.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more