220 Lock - 224 Druid

Allo o/

With the recent 9.1 Waiting Room Boss im sure you have received plenty of offers for your post here, so allow me to be the next scream into the endless void that is your recruitment thread!

Dusk Eternal is a guild that got a late start in 9.0 and never meant to be an AotC guild. It was a family/friend guild that just wanted to do easy Normal content in a fun chilled environment. After a little recruiting we kind of stumbled into AotC and decided we would like to push into Mythic right after we clear Heroic Sanctum in 9.1. Its for this reason we believe we might be a good fit for one another!

I will leave our recruitment thread at the end of this post plus my discord if you’d like to talk some more. Best of luck!

bluu#7164

Lok’tar, Azkara!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Fri/Sat 7-10 central (8-11 est). We’re currently 6/10m and extending indefinitely as we progress through Council, Sludge, and beyond.

Paeoni
Discord, preferred (faster response): Ember#2528
BNET: Ember#1670

We just lost our warlock due to a work schedule change, and have an immediate opening. Buddy casn also trial.

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hi Azkara

I’m the recruitment officer for Optimal Baddies on Area 52. We’re currently 3/10 Mythic, but looking to be 4/10 later this week or next. We started our mythic prog pretty late into the tier, about a month or so ago, but we plan to push for CE as of 9.1 and onward.

We are a horde guild and plan to begin progression much earlier on in 9.1. We would love to add another Warlock and Druid to our roster! If you are interested, please contact me!

Contact Info:

• Discord: Rhonyn#6182
  • BNet: Rhonyn#1281

Have a great day, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Greetings from area 52! I’m from Adversary 7/10 M we’re starting sludgefist this week and looking to get some new trials in to prep for 9.1. we raid Wednesday Thursday 8-11pm Eastern. If you’d like to learn more add me on bnet: nightstlkr#1495

Potency is recruiting!

We are a guild on US-Mal’Ganis who is looking for the last people to fill out team for mythic progression. We are currently 3/10M with 17 permanent members. We are seeking mature, dedicated and mythic ready raiders to fill our ranks for our push into mythic progression. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 730-1030 CST.

We are looking for the following roles;

• 1x Warlock
  • 1x Fire Mage
  • 1x Ele Or Enh Shaman
  • 1x Shadow priest
  • 1x Hunter
  • Open to exceptional DPS

Our ideal candidate knows the raid on heroic through and through, and is hungry for progression. Our group is strong, were just looking for candidates with the right vibe to fill out our roster.
Think your a good match? add me on

bnet: NotoriousJ#1185

Good afternoon Azkara!

I want to talk to you about Mythic Exiles, we are based in Illidan and we are currently sitting at 6/10 Mythic. Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday 8:30pm to 11:30pm Standard Time. We focused on having a fun time while making progress when we go in for our raiding time. We already have plans to progress in 9.1 and get CE during that patch. If you believe you want to give us a try, I would love to forward you to one of our raid leads to talk more about trialing with the guild and getting you a spot in our core team. If you have any questions, I am always available.

Thank you so much for taking the time to hearing me out.

Sincerely, Kimiko

Discord: RiddleRidley#1890
BTag: RiddleRidley#1426

Hey, our guild 7/10M is looking to expand our roster for 9.0 and into 9.1. Our raid times are Tue/Thurs 7:30 - 11 CST and our current goal is to replace a few spots on our current team to build towards achieving cutting edge next patch. If you are interested lmk on discord at Elv#6466.

You are both sounding like a perfect fit for our raid team. We are currently KSM / AOTC and looking to rebuild for 9.1 as we started late this tier. We are currently in need of ranged DPS but of course like everyone else we take great players period.

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

We are Invictus Horde on Mal’Ganis. Our raid days are Tuesday | Thursday 7-10pm CST.
Currently 9/10M CN (Just starting p3 prog on Sire).

Current needs:
1-2 DPS players.
1 ele/resto shaman.

What we offer:
Progression is taken seriously. CE is the goal of every tier.
A mature, friendly, non-toxic raiding environment.
Outside raid M+ groups at all levels.
A stable roster and constructive raid environment
Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience

What we expect:
You understand your class inside and out and have done everything to keep your character up to date outside of raid.
You come to raid prepared. (Have watched and researched fights, have proper consumables, on time for raid)
Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone.

WoW Progress: h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Invictus

Let me know if you have any questions.

discord: vitamin#1158
btag: vitamin#1158
I prefer discord, send me a friend request.

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Goose - Gooseman#3619 (discord)

We want you and your friend to find a home in our guild!

Hey Azkara,

I’m the guild leader of Pocket Aces on Doomhammer/Baelgun(Alliance Guild) Currently 5/10 Mythic and looking for a few more competent raiders to help strengthen our team. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 530-830PST(830-1130EST).

If you havent found a guild yet since your post is 10days old, feel free to add me on Battlenet and i can answer any questions you may have for me and we can invite you to our guild run possibly tomorrow.

Battlenet: Senator23#1289
Discord: Whisperos#1650

We could be a great home for you!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS, restoration shaman, holy paladin, and exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Toeknife (Discord: Goldfarb#7171)

Hi we are alliance on stormrage. Currently 5/10 soon to be 6. fri/sat 8-11EST. If interested contact me on b-tag. Carnage#12176

Hey everyone, we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Winterhoof.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.

We are 3/10 Mythic and have AOTC on farm, our raid days are:

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smallsu/Smallsy is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:

Huntandprey#2853
Smalls#9257
Hectorican#8703
Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:

huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659
Smalls#12360
Mamabear#1255

Hey! I’m recruiting for the guild < Clan of the Silver Rings > on Zul’jin [H]. We are currently recruiting DPS/heals for mythic raid Tues/Fri 9-12 EST. AOTC guild with 8/10M raid lead. Open to working with fun/dedicated people to add to the raid core and learn for the rest of this tier and next.

Please reach out if you want to chat! :maple_leaf:

BTAG: rachel#12349
Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625

Hello there! Not sure if the two of you have found a home, but we are looking for players for 9.1 for our weekend progression team. The team is currently 9/10M and raids 7-10pm EST. Here’s our information below. If we sound like a good fit, and you are still looking, please submit an application in our discord. We would love to talk about the next tier.

[H] 9/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Azkara,

Dawn Breaker is a 6/10M Horde guild on Area 52. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9PM to 12 AM Eastern. We are still reclearing each week.

If you are interested, reach out to me via Discord Jet#3510

Hey Azkara, I know we are a tad later than you would like but hit me up if you think it will work out

Nap Time - Tichondrius is a newly formed guild as of Shadowlands, we are a competitive, fun loving group of people that are pushing towards achieving CE in every tier, with the hopes of obtaining higher US and world ranks in the next tiers to come. Currently recruiting all dps specs and classes.

On our first raid as a newly formed guild on January 8th, 2021, about a month and a half after Shadowlands released, we managed to clear 10/10H and 1/10M and have been progressing at a very steady rate since then. We managed to power through the first 8 bosses and have just recently cleared Stone Legion Generals to put us at 9/10M.

The guild is founded on semi-hardcore principles only being a 2 a night raid team. We expect people to come prepared to raid and to be on time (15 minutes before the raid). As this is our first tier we have had to overcome a few hurdles as a newly formed group, but with Sludge about to fall and CE in sight, we are confident that once we are more established going into future tiers, we will be able to achieve CE quicker and obtain higher rankings.

IN NEED OF: Range/1 healer

Schedule:
Monday - (9pm - 12am PST)
Wednesday - (9pm - 12am PST)
Thursday - (9pm - 12am PST)

All consumes other than potions are provided to our raiders as well as repairs, and we use RC Loot Council to distribute tradeable gear in order to maximize our output and achieve CE as fast as possible.

We are also looking for M+ and PVP applicants as well to push higher keys and obtain higher rankings in RBGs. At the start of new tiers many groups will be running to push KSM and 1800-2100+ in RBGs in order to achieve the best possible loot.

If you are interested, please contact either of the 2 people below for more information. Thanks, hope to talk to you soon!

JLJGaming#1325